• Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I'm sorry you don't like it. What would you go with if you could? You could always make another account... though that would mean starting the achievements all over.

I lost one of my mules too... for a while I was really interested in password protection so would change my password every year or so... now I don't know what the password (or even email for) was for my guy that I stored some cool gear on. He had nightmare mini wings that I can't get back now.
you could go to the login hit "I forgot my password" and type in all your emails one after the other. It shoots emails for password resets to the attached accounts.

Yeah, But it doesn't help if I don't have that email account anymore. I made the account just to make that mule (cause gaia only lets us have one account per email) and then promptly forgot about it (and whatever password it may have once had).

I've contacted both gaia and hotmail and nether is willing to trust that it was mine once. So I cant get the email, and without the email I can't get gaia to give me my account back.
sucks
If only they didn't do that whole deactivation thing... Annoying

Yeah... but I learned a valuable lesson: Gaia stuff is all digital and not worth fretting over... so don't give Gaia any money for it. razz
Aye!

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Aye!

Arr!

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I'm sorry you don't like it. What would you go with if you could? You could always make another account... though that would mean starting the achievements all over.

I lost one of my mules too... for a while I was really interested in password protection so would change my password every year or so... now I don't know what the password (or even email for) was for my guy that I stored some cool gear on. He had nightmare mini wings that I can't get back now.
you could go to the login hit "I forgot my password" and type in all your emails one after the other. It shoots emails for password resets to the attached accounts.

Yeah, But it doesn't help if I don't have that email account anymore. I made the account just to make that mule (cause gaia only lets us have one account per email) and then promptly forgot about it (and whatever password it may have once had).

I've contacted both gaia and hotmail and nether is willing to trust that it was mine once. So I cant get the email, and without the email I can't get gaia to give me my account back.
sucks

Yeah... but I learned a valuable lesson: Gaia stuff is all digital and not worth fretting over... so don't give Gaia any money for it. razz
Aye!

aww... you stopped talking to me. Very sad.

Though if I had said something more than 'arr' that might have given you more to respond to, so it's partially my fault.

I was also fairly slow to reply wasn't I? I am watching the idea channel (I just discovered it!) so was only replying between videos.

Here's the one I'm on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJdVmiQijM

So what are you watching?

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

sucks

Aye!

Though if I had said something more than 'arr' that might have given you more to respond to, so it's partially my fault.

I was also fairly slow to reply wasn't I? I am watching the idea channel (I just discovered it!) so was only replying between videos.

Here's the one I'm on.

i went to sleep, I think we're in different time zones, I love the Idea Channel tho, it's my fav YouTube channel.

Cluttered Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Just sharing the love with your thread since it's the last day heart

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
HIYA BIOTCHES
ty

Cluttered Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
B-ch4n
HIYA BIOTCHES
ty

Aww the siggy art is so cute 4laugh

Loyal Bunny

16,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Tell me mateys, what be a pirate's favorite letter?

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
LeviathanRX
Tell me mateys, what be a pirate's favorite letter?
neutral RRRRR

Loyal Bunny

16,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
B-ch4n
neutral RRRRR

AVAST ye be keelhauled with answers like that!

It be the C he loves!

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
LeviathanRX
B-ch4n
neutral RRRRR

AVAST ye be keelhauled with answers like that!

It be the C he loves!
oh okay

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

sucks

Aye!

Here's the one I'm on.

i went to sleep, I think we're in different time zones, I love the Idea Channel tho, it's my fav YouTube channel.

Really? Favorite? Like including Honest Trailers, Extra Credits, and Crash Course?

So I guess I can't ask you to expose me to your 'favorite' cause I'm already iradiated with it... how about your second or third favorite?

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

Aye!

Here's the one I'm on.

Really? Favorite? Like including Honest Trailers, Extra Credits, and Crash Course?

So I guess I can't ask you to expose me to your 'favorite' cause I'm already iradiated with it... how about your second or third favorite?
I don't know those other three up thar ^^^
but my second favorite is Equals Three aka =3 with Ray William Johnson
and after that its Conversations with my 2-year old (As re-enacted by an adult male)

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

Aye!

Here's the one I'm on.

and after that its Conversations with my 2-year old (As re-enacted by an adult male)

Hah, I'm going to have to look up conversations with my 2 year old! I'm not sure what Equals Three is about, but I'll look it up too.

You should check out those ones. I don't know what is best. I also enjoy the 'youtube reacts' videos that have people acting super dramatic to read other people's youtube comments, including the typos and just all sorts of terrible stuff. But they don't make those very often...

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

Aye!

Here's the one I'm on.

I'm naked, so I'm the boss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces