Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
I-Castiel-I
Haji Demon
I-Castiel-I

Oh gosh..I knew I forgot about a few animes sweatdrop >>> One Piece, Monster, Samuari 7, Ruroni Kenshin( Kenshin was my 4th husband <O< back in the day) and Deathnote but I never finished it. Oh also RahXephon is good, usually people have to watch it twice to understand the underlying themes/symbolism of it. If you've watched Evangelion then you'll see some similarities. Looks like I will be making a list, starting with Blood+ at the top : D thanks for the recommendations..if you have more *coughs* put it on me lol

4th? Who were first 3? XD I have not seen RahXephon and Evangelion yet, but I shall try for it soon!
And always XD Though Yotsuba is just a manga, but you might want to read it. It is lovely!

That also reminds me of Ika musume too!
Also, Katanagatari might not have a great plot, but its funny, action is good and chars are so relatable XD
Log Horizon is another ongoing anime which has people trapped in a game world like Sword Art Online. Chuunibyou has a lot of comedy, its 2nd season is ongoing.
The world that God only knows is kind of shoujo, but hilarious one, MAGI! how could I forget about it? I have a deep interest in ones that deals with kings and rulers, like Utawarerumono, twelve kingdoms, fate series, magi is one of such and is quite good!
Mushishi first introduces you to a new world and then its random stories of that world! Do give it a try too!

Hahaha umm.. 1st: Cloud Strife 2nd: Sephiroth 3rd: Bruce Lee *coughs* 5th was Spike from Cowboy Bebop haha : P ...OHHH YES i'm still watching Log Horizon and my gawwdd i am consumed in it, I actually think it's somewhat better than SAO in some ways. I also watched BTOOM! which is a darker version of the whole "being trapped in a game/virtual game". I actually started watching Chuunibyou during the summer but I dont know what happened to me continuing it . ---. Also, have you watched The Devil Is a Part-Timer!..I'm slowly finishing that up..its a good comedy : 3

Good choices! biggrin
Did you watch Inuyasha too?

And yeah! I agree about Log Horizon..SAO was what a lot of gamers could relate with and fantasize about...being a loner in mmo, getting special skills, getting the girl, being a hero...

Log Horizon is much more intellectual! The main character is a boss because of a reason!

and yeah..Btooom was definitely dark! Real life version of games don't work out so well XD I wish they'd make a 2nd season of it.

And no..its the first time I even heard of it..what is it about?

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
so many cute avis ; A ;

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to you all!~