Ghostly Investigator

23,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Hana_Imakura
Cal The Lady Scorpio
Hana_Imakura
You never had any friends to give Valentines to? I mean like meeting up or having them come over or you going to their house and exchanging Valentines... 'Cuz I'm pretty sure I can't be the only kid who did that. I've got a friend who has been my friend since before I was born and we almost usually exchange gifts on all the holidays every year. We can't this year for V-Day though because she now lives out of town. >_<

Aniyo, I didn't. I was the kid everyone thought "we should really ask her to join us" and never did.

Ah, gee... That does suck. Well, I don't know what to say now, but I just don't think V-Day should be "Singles Awareness Day", only because it was made-up by some junior high kids who probably don't even know what real love is... Maybe you should try to get together with a friend or your family tomorrow and do something fun. smile

I will celebrate the South Korean way! I will wait until April 14th and celebrate Black Day. xD The day South Koreans gather together and eat noodles with black bean sauce to celebrate being single! xDD I'm amused.

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mikethetmnt

Yea. I have to visit them a little more if I want to get a few more achievements.

I'm getting fairly close to that 1k post one... (I don't know what that says about me biggrin )
Mina Rakastan
mikethetmnt

Yea. I have to visit them a little more if I want to get a few more achievements.

I'm getting fairly close to that 1k post one... (I don't know what that says about me biggrin )

It doesn't say a thing at all. There are people that have the 10,000 one. So you are on the safe side right now. lol

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mikethetmnt

It doesn't say a thing at all. There are people that have the 10,000 one. So you are on the safe side right now. lol

Definitely. And now that I think of it... I've had an account since 2007. I'm doing quite well biggrin
Mina Rakastan
mikethetmnt

Definitely. And now that I think of it... I've had an account since 2007. I'm doing quite well biggrin

Been a member since 2008. I only hit 454. I do not even have one for each day lol.

Partying Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
i juast wanna say one thing about this day. it sucks!for everyone. if youre single you may be bothered by it, if youre not single you HAVE to do something as a couple, and obsess about what gift to buy, where to go , what to wear. its 7.40 am and im up for the sole purpose that its a blizzard outside and i need a headstart on the whole dress-to impress thing. if i were single noone would care if id just take a week off to sit home and have hot cocoa and watch science fiction movies in my pajamas.
Mina Rakastan

oh no.. S.A.D. is going away... no... ninja

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cal The Lady Scorpio
Hana_Imakura
Cal The Lady Scorpio
Hana_Imakura
You never had any friends to give Valentines to? I mean like meeting up or having them come over or you going to their house and exchanging Valentines... 'Cuz I'm pretty sure I can't be the only kid who did that. I've got a friend who has been my friend since before I was born and we almost usually exchange gifts on all the holidays every year. We can't this year for V-Day though because she now lives out of town. >_<

Aniyo, I didn't. I was the kid everyone thought "we should really ask her to join us" and never did.

Ah, gee... That does suck. Well, I don't know what to say now, but I just don't think V-Day should be "Singles Awareness Day", only because it was made-up by some junior high kids who probably don't even know what real love is... Maybe you should try to get together with a friend or your family tomorrow and do something fun. smile

I will celebrate the South Korean way! I will wait until April 14th and celebrate Black Day. xD The day South Koreans gather together and eat noodles with black bean sauce to celebrate being single! xDD I'm amused.

Alrighty! smile Cool way to do it~

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mikethetmnt
Mina Rakastan

No! It shall never die! Every day is S.A.D.
Mina Rakastan
mikethetmnt
Mina Rakastan

No! It shall never die! Every day is S.A.D.

Oh yea, S.A.D. shall live on in all its members. ninja

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mikethetmnt

My favorite part of S.A.D.?

Happy S.A.D.!
Hahaha, Happy/Sad (Too much homework, haven't slept in a few days...)
Mina Rakastan
mikethetmnt

My favorite part of S.A.D.?

Happy S.A.D.!
Hahaha, Happy/Sad (Too much homework, haven't slept in a few days...)

Doesn't matter if you are tired.. it can still lead to some accidental laughs. Sometimes being tired makes for the best laughs.. or at least audience. ninja

Dapper Bloodsucker

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mikethetmnt

Doesn't matter if you are tired.. it can still lead to some accidental laughs. Sometimes being tired makes for the best laughs.. or at least audience. ninja

When I started saying "Happy/Sad" I was rolling around the floor in hysterics xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff