Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Kitten

Is this suppossed to be a competition, making the most people belong to your team/house...?

Or what are we supposed to do? Personally, my avi was blue-ish so I asked for aekeaclaw, but, well. Explain me please? :3 gaia_angelright

Lily-livered Loiterer

We basically just go around the forums turning other people to whatever team we're already on. No items or anything.

People are also starting threads centered around changing people to a specific team.

Questionable Kitten

Hoshiko Yakimura
We basically just go around the forums turning other people to whatever team we're already on. No items or anything.

People are also starting threads centered around changing people to a specific team.

Ah, maybe something more interesting will hapen later, then. By the way, you're aekeaclaw now.

Lily-livered Loiterer

MyPurpleMusic
Hoshiko Yakimura

Ah, maybe something more interesting will hapen later, then. By the way, you're aekeaclaw now.

So I noticed. Back to the Durepuff thread with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff