• Forum Dabbler 200
ponies? question
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

Ohhh....Applejack, I....I guess you're right. Using magic would be easier...oooohhhh...-sighs- I'm...I'm sorry, Applejack. You're really good at your job...but the way you worded things was so....insulting.

User Image
i'm sorry as well, it has got to be hard always coming up with brand new ideas year after year. And I am just not good at wording what I say honestly in a kind way.

User Image

I accept your apology, Applejack. And yes, you're right; it is very hard coming up with new ideas year after year...sometimes I have to just stick with old ones and make changes to the old ones! Ah...it's so hard!

User Image
If you ever need help coming up with ideas, just ask granny. That cooky old pony has a few ideas still left

User Image

Oh...oh, thank you, Applejack. I'll definitely ask her. smile

User Image
Or you can ask me, I can probably inspire you with something.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

Ohhh....Applejack, I....I guess you're right. Using magic would be easier...oooohhhh...-sighs- I'm...I'm sorry, Applejack. You're really good at your job...but the way you worded things was so....insulting.

User Image
i'm sorry as well, it has got to be hard always coming up with brand new ideas year after year. And I am just not good at wording what I say honestly in a kind way.

User Image

I accept your apology, Applejack. And yes, you're right; it is very hard coming up with new ideas year after year...sometimes I have to just stick with old ones and make changes to the old ones! Ah...it's so hard!

User Image
If you ever need help coming up with ideas, just ask granny. That cooky old pony has a few ideas still left

User Image

Oh...oh, thank you, Applejack. I'll definitely ask her. smile

User Image
Or you can ask me, I can probably inspire you with something.

User Image

Yeah....yeah, I think I will ask you sometime, Applejack. -smiles- Thank you. And you know...if you're overworked or anything, you can ask me for any help. I mean...it wouldn't be as careful and loving, as you said, but it would give you a little less work and you can relax a little bit. I'm sure that I would be able to take some time out of my schedule to help you. -smiles more and puts a hoof on AJ's shoulder-

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hey, Fluttershy! Uh, I have a question. Have you ever dealt with aquatic animals at all? I know Ponyville isn't close to an ocean or anything but there's this cuttlefish in an aquarium near my house that's very antisocial and it seems you're the best pony for advice on how to get him to warm up a little. Every time I try to talk to him, he spikes up, turns blood red and raises his attacking tentacles at me. *sigh* Pity. He's such a cute little thing.

Greedy Capitalist

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'm Discord not any brony

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

@RainsTwilight: Harumph! And you were flirting with me only yesterday...~ -pouts and walks off-

@27-Volt: I know you! -giggles- Hello, darling!~

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Weird inc. almost everyone there is a pony person. Link in my sig and shameless guild promotion.(don't kill me mirage) I'm not a brony and you'll never convert me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff