Meep
Pinkie Pie is my absolute favorite heart
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

Aaaahahahaha~ -laughs as Applejack gets hit with the mudball....but then panics a bit as AJ begins to throw the multiple mudballs at her- EEEEEEKKKKK! Not faaaair! -gets hit with a few mudballs as she tries to run-

User Image
Then say the earth pony is the right way when dealing with apples.

User Image

Humph! Perhaps I won't, if you're going to be that way. -pouts-
Applejack, maybe Alie is right...

User Image
Alie is right, but I just gets under my skin when somepony says that they can do my job with magic. I mean sure it would easier, but it just doesn't seem as careful and loving.

User Image

Ohhh....Applejack, I....I guess you're right. Using magic would be easier...oooohhhh...-sighs- I'm...I'm sorry, Applejack. You're really good at your job...but the way you worded things was so....insulting.

User Image
i'm sorry as well, it has got to be hard always coming up with brand new ideas year after year. And I am just not good at wording what I say honestly in a kind way.

Friendly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
xX_Fluttershy_Xx
Serikesu
xX_Fluttershy_Xx
Serikesu
Yay, it's Fluttershy. Can I hug you?

User Image
Oh um, okay

Aw, thank you.
*hugs* heart

User Image
Hugs are very important things. or at lest I think so

I always enjoy a hug, sometimes it can say more than words can ever say.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

Aaaahahahaha~ -laughs as Applejack gets hit with the mudball....but then panics a bit as AJ begins to throw the multiple mudballs at her- EEEEEEKKKKK! Not faaaair! -gets hit with a few mudballs as she tries to run-

User Image
Then say the earth pony is the right way when dealing with apples.

User Image

User Image
Alie is right, but I just gets under my skin when somepony says that they can do my job with magic. I mean sure it would easier, but it just doesn't seem as careful and loving.

User Image

Ohhh....Applejack, I....I guess you're right. Using magic would be easier...oooohhhh...-sighs- I'm...I'm sorry, Applejack. You're really good at your job...but the way you worded things was so....insulting.

User Image
i'm sorry as well, it has got to be hard always coming up with brand new ideas year after year. And I am just not good at wording what I say honestly in a kind way.

User Image

I accept your apology, Applejack. And yes, you're right; it is very hard coming up with new ideas year after year...sometimes I have to just stick with old ones and make changes to the old ones! Ah...it's so hard!
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I accept your apology, Applejack. And yes, you're right; it is very hard coming up with new ideas year after year...sometimes I have to just stick with old ones and make changes to the old ones! Ah...it's so hard!

User Image
If you ever need help coming up with ideas, just ask granny. That cooky old pony has a few ideas still left

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
If you ever need help coming up with ideas, just ask granny. That cooky old pony has a few ideas still left

User Image

Oh...oh, thank you, Applejack. I'll definitely ask her. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas