Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HAVE FOUND THE HERD!
User Image
AppleJack the honest
Alie Valens

User Image
I'm sorry but that is just how we work. We're friends one moment and enemys the next. Just how we are and how we work

Well you should be ashamed of yourself! Why do you have to let it get to you? You are who you are and if you're completely comfortable with yourself nopony else can tell you to change. It's just words. Let. It. Go.
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

If I can create dress ideas and sew all of them at the same time, I think I can do what you do. -humph-

User Image
Oh no, you have got to do it the earth pony way. Which is the right way.

User Image

Oh, you have got to be joking, Applejack! -laughs- Everypony knows that the earth pony way isn't the right way~ Magic is the way to go.

User Image
Oh it is so on. *Makes a dirt ball and throws it at Rarity's face* I'm a going to show you how to get down and dirty

User Image

Eeeeek~ -gets hit in the face with a mudball-
You....did not just....do that! -screams and makes another mudball, then throws it at Applejack-

OOC, real person behind the Rarity cosplay: I AM REALLY FREAKING HIGH AND TIRED RIGHT NOW. one caffeinated soda + a double-shot iced vanilla latte + my Concerta meds + my anti-psychotic pills = HIGH. yes. XD So I'm....just gonna hit the hay. yeah. LATER PEEPS 8DDDD

User Image
Pffff-hahahahahahah, a little mud never hurt anyone.
*Gets hit with the mud ball*
Oh is that the best you can do?
*Starts making and chucking multiple mud balls at Rarity*
Alie Valens
AppleJack the honest
Alie Valens

User Image
I'm sorry but that is just how we work. We're friends one moment and enemys the next. Just how we are and how we work

Well you should be ashamed of yourself! Why do you have to let it get to you? You are who you are and if you're completely comfortable with yourself nopony else can tell you to change. It's just words. Let. It. Go.

User Image
She dissed earth ponies. I am not about to let anyone get away with that.

Hygenic Conventioneer

I feel like I'm surrounded by family.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Wouldn't consider myself but I genuinely enjoy the show
AppleJack the honest
Alie Valens
AppleJack the honest
Alie Valens

User Image

User Image

You started it. You insulted her and told her she was wrong for an opinion. Yes she was wrong for saying you weren't right but everypony has their own right way.

I thought you were better than this Applejack.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

If I can create dress ideas and sew all of them at the same time, I think I can do what you do. -humph-

User Image
Oh no, you have got to do it the earth pony way. Which is the right way.

User Image

Oh, you have got to be joking, Applejack! -laughs- Everypony knows that the earth pony way isn't the right way~ Magic is the way to go.

User Image
Oh it is so on. *Makes a dirt ball and throws it at Rarity's face* I'm a going to show you how to get down and dirty

User Image

You....did not just....do that! -screams and makes another mudball, then throws it at Applejack-

OOC, real person behind the Rarity cosplay: I AM REALLY FREAKING HIGH AND TIRED RIGHT NOW. one caffeinated soda + a double-shot iced vanilla latte + my Concerta meds + my anti-psychotic pills = HIGH. yes. XD So I'm....just gonna hit the hay. yeah. LATER PEEPS 8DDDD

User Image

User Image

Aaaahahahaha~ -laughs as Applejack gets hit with the mudball....but then panics a bit as AJ begins to throw the multiple mudballs at her- EEEEEEKKKKK! Not faaaair! -gets hit with a few mudballs as she tries to run-
Alie Valens
AppleJack the honest
Alie Valens
AppleJack the honest
Alie Valens

User Image

User Image

You started it. You insulted her and told her she was wrong for an opinion. Yes she was wrong for saying you weren't right but everypony has their own right way.

I thought you were better than this Applejack.
User Image
Hey it is not like I'm lieing or something that bad. I'm just trying to have some fun and get rid of some pent up stress. Don't worry I'll stop when Fluttershy asks me to.
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aaaahahahaha~ -laughs as Applejack gets hit with the mudball....but then panics a bit as AJ begins to throw the multiple mudballs at her- EEEEEEKKKKK! Not faaaair! -gets hit with a few mudballs as she tries to run-

User Image
Then say the earth pony is the right way when dealing with apples.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Humph! Perhaps I won't, if you're going to be that way. -pouts-
Applejack, maybe Alie is right...

Invisible Nerd

13,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
heart Pony fans are everywhere~ heart

Noble Heckler

12,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
-tackles you- o3o
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Alie is right, but I just gets under my skin when somepony says that they can do my job with magic. I mean sure it would easier, but it just doesn't seem as careful and loving.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Alie is right, but I just gets under my skin when somepony says that they can do my job with magic. I mean sure it would easier, but it just doesn't seem as careful and loving.

User Image

Ohhh....Applejack, I....I guess you're right. Using magic would be easier...oooohhhh...-sighs- I'm...I'm sorry, Applejack. You're really good at your job...but the way you worded things was so....insulting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff