Welcome to Gaia! ::

iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

Annoying? Over clean? Prissy?! What are you talking about, Applejack? I'm not THAT prissy...I just like to keep myself clean~ What's wrong with that?

User Image
Your a diva, you want to hide from the rain but you won't hide under a bench with a little bit of mud under it. If there is any dust you freak out, and you whine and complain over the tiniest of things. You would so not last a day in my orchard, even more so during zapple season.

User Image

Ah! Your words hurt me, Applejack! I simply want to stay clean and pristine in this body of mine! And for your information, YOU wouldn't last an hour in my shop~ -huffs-

User Image
Oh ladeda. Your shop is just sewing a few scraps of cloth together. I work my butt of all day bucking apple and helping out others in the town.

User Image

Ah! Once again, your words hurt me~ -huffs again- Applejack, my shop isn't just sewing scraps of cloth together; it also has to do with creativity! The only creativity you know is Pinkie Pie's parties.

User Image
*Snorts* I know plenty of creativity. I made my own club house, and have you ever seen granny when she makes the jam from the zapples? Our house have creativity coming out of the wazoo

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

Annoying? Over clean? Prissy?! What are you talking about, Applejack? I'm not THAT prissy...I just like to keep myself clean~ What's wrong with that?

User Image
Your a diva, you want to hide from the rain but you won't hide under a bench with a little bit of mud under it. If there is any dust you freak out, and you whine and complain over the tiniest of things. You would so not last a day in my orchard, even more so during zapple season.

User Image

Ah! Your words hurt me, Applejack! I simply want to stay clean and pristine in this body of mine! And for your information, YOU wouldn't last an hour in my shop~ -huffs-

User Image
Oh ladeda. Your shop is just sewing a few scraps of cloth together. I work my butt of all day bucking apple and helping out others in the town.

User Image

Ah! Once again, your words hurt me~ -huffs again- Applejack, my shop isn't just sewing scraps of cloth together; it also has to do with creativity! The only creativity you know is Pinkie Pie's parties.

User Image
*Snorts* I know plenty of creativity. I made my own club house, and have you ever seen granny when she makes the jam from the zapples? Our house have creativity coming out of the wazoo

User Image

Ooooooh! -harumphs- So does mine! -makes an annoyed face- I have to make dresses and suits for the ponies! That takes a lot of creativity, you know! -trots off, annoyed-
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ooooooh! -harumphs- So does mine! -makes an annoyed face- I have to make dresses and suits for the ponies! That takes a lot of creativity, you know! -trots off, annoyed-

User Image
All you do is place fancy rocks on fancy cloth. I mean you make only material things. I grow something that fills the belly and can help families come together.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
All you do is place fancy rocks on fancy cloth. I mean you make only material things. I grow something that fills the belly and can help families come together.

User Image

-harumphs and trots back- Well then, perhaps we should trade places for a day. I bet you couldn't even think of a dress good enough for the Princess!
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

-harumphs and trots back- Well then, perhaps we should trade places for a day. I bet you couldn't even think of a dress good enough for the Princess!

User Image
Why would I need to when even you haven't done that yet. But I bet I can anyways, because I do anything that is thrown at me. But I bet you can't buck any of the tree and then bake the pastries, and then haul all of them down to the market and sell them all. Not to mention all the favors that are asked of me while I work.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Why would I need to when even you haven't done that yet. But I bet I can anyways, because I do anything that is thrown at me. But I bet you can't buck any of the tree and then bake the pastries, and then haul all of them down to the market and sell them all. Not to mention all the favors that are asked of me while I work.

User Image

If I can create dress ideas and sew all of them at the same time, I think I can do what you do. -humph-
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

If I can create dress ideas and sew all of them at the same time, I think I can do what you do. -humph-

User Image
Oh no, you have got to do it the earth pony way. Which is the right way.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Oh, you have got to be joking, Applejack! -laughs- Everypony knows that the earth pony way isn't the right way~ Magic is the way to go.
iRarity
AppleJack the honest

Ladies, ladies, please! We all know you have your differences but you're both acting like silly little fillies by fighting like this.
Applejack, Don't you remember when the Diamond Dogs kidnapped Rarity? She was underground where there was- gasp, shocker- lots of dirt; all around her, she didn't freak out about the dust then did she? I think not.
And Miss Rarity, Applejack is creative in the kitchen, making and baking all kinds of delicious apple products, such as the delicious apple cider that all of Ponyville craves every year.

Can you both please stop this foalish fighting and agree to disagree on certain things? You're friends and I don't think either of you wants to upset Fluttershy, do you?

And let's not get into which pony is better... Why do you think your Princesses are Alicorns, with the abilities of all ponies?

Invisible Shapeshifter

yum_strawberry
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Oh, you have got to be joking, Applejack! -laughs- Everypony knows that the earth pony way isn't the right way~ Magic is the way to go.

User Image
Oh it is so on. *Makes a dirt ball and throws it at Rarity's face* I'm a going to show you how to get down and dirty
Alie Valens

User Image
I'm sorry but that is just how we work. We're friends one moment and enemys the next. Just how we are and how we work

Rainbow Autobiographer

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like the ponies.

Tipsy Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity
AppleJack the honest
iRarity

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Oh it is so on. *Makes a dirt ball and throws it at Rarity's face* I'm a going to show you how to get down and dirty

User Image

Eeeeek~ -gets hit in the face with a mudball-
You....did not just....do that! -screams and makes another mudball, then throws it at Applejack-

OOC, real person behind the Rarity cosplay: I AM REALLY FREAKING HIGH AND TIRED RIGHT NOW. one caffeinated soda + a double-shot iced vanilla latte + my Concerta meds + my anti-psychotic pills = HIGH. yes. XD So I'm....just gonna hit the hay. yeah. LATER PEEPS 8DDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff