Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Swapper

@ Red Queen of Pentacle: Awwh, how sweet~ heart
That looks delicious... emotion_kirakira

@ Rojo Espada: Owh my... I feel flattered to have Link grace my thread with his precence~ heart
- Blushes and smiles shyly -

Versatile Swapper

heart heart heart heart

Versatile Swapper

emotion_kirakira
I love my LoZ Anons I received~
They made my night! >w<

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I want a LoZ anon too, as long as it's from Link heart

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

-reading first post.-

Wow~! That was such a beautiful read~! Thanks for sharing. ^^ <3

Versatile Swapper

- Tasogare no Arashii -

Awwh, I'd love to get one from Link too~ but I love the ones I got so far, especially the Sheik art I got~ That made me feel so warm inside >w<

@ NiChangelo: Thank you very much! I am very happy you liked my little story~ it was my pleasure to share it! ^.^

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
KrystalisOfHylia
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Awwh, I'd love to get one from Link too~ but I love the ones I got so far, especially the Sheik art I got~ That made me feel so warm inside >w<

Shiek is actually princess Zelda in disquise, right? And I commented on your profile too, yesterday...

Versatile Swapper

- Tasogare no Arashii -
KrystalisOfHylia
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Shiek is actually princess Zelda in disquise, right? And I commented on your profile too, yesterday...

Hai, that's right~ and a lovely one at that ^.^

Owh, hai, I saw that~ thank you very much for the comment! I've been trying to reply back, but I'm having problems with profile comments/replies for some reason... I'm so sorry! =.=

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
KrystalisOfHylia
- Tasogare no Arashii -
KrystalisOfHylia
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Hai, that's right~ and a lovely one at that ^.^

Owh, hai, I saw that~ thank you very much for the comment! I've been trying to reply back, but I'm having problems with profile comments/replies for some reason... I'm so sorry! =.=

Aa, sou desu ka. Do itashimashite! Krystalis san wa nihongo ga hanasemasu ka? ^_^!

Hmm, that is strange. Would you like to become friends, Krystalis? I noticed that you enjoy roleplaying, as do I. Maybe we could roleplay sometime, if you like! I'm semi-lit. Hee-hee!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff