Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Scrapper

Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O

I agree...I really like u-kiss <3 though they're not my favorite I still think they deserve to win stuff

*nods* ㅠㅠ They're actually my favorite. LOL Haven't one award. scream Who's the judges for these things? Neverland should have won once.

I nearly cried when Teen top won their award crying ...I was like: "FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *they're one of my fav groups alongside b1a4

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Yachiru1385

I agree with this, I think ukiss does a really good job, someday was an amazing song that showed there vocals, and then neverland was catchy.. I hope they have some luck on this net comeback in April ;x

Yes... But Kevin did get on some things, like won the 'Best type of Boyfriend' award. XD
I dunno if they won any Japanese awards.

Dapper Scrapper

Yachiru1385
Lolli-Luvo_O
Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O
Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O

*takes your love and you will forever be Power Voice's* redface
And aww. XD B1A4 is rising popularity along with Boyfriend. eek

Sorry I love you, but I am Niel's ^^ sorry D:
and OF COURSE!! BANAs work so hard, we buy tons of their CDs so that they could win stuff.
B1A4 is the best and we'll make people know that D:<

... D: *is beaten by Niel*
User Image
One day I shall succeed! LOL
And haha. U-Kiss needs that... They're so under-rated. emo

I agree...I really like u-kiss <3 though they're not my favorite I still think they deserve to win stuff

I agree with this, I think ukiss does a really good job, someday was an amazing song that showed there vocals, and then neverland was catchy.. I hope they have some luck on their next comeback in April ;x

I prefer their slower songs like 'We'll meet again' and 'take me away' I can't stop listening to those

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
Did somebody say Kpop valentines? emotion_dowant
I like girl groups btw ninja

Barton Sweetheart

12,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Oh man! Finally a place I want to be!
I've received one k-pop Valentine, just one sad
Please send me more! <3

Happy Valentine's Day!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Lolli-Luvo_O
Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O

*nods* ㅠㅠ They're actually my favorite. LOL Haven't one award. scream Who's the judges for these things? Neverland should have won once.

I nearly cried when Teen top won their award crying ...I was like: "FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *they're one of my fav groups alongside b1a4

*approves* wink I know! They looked so shock when they were up against MBLAQ and won. 2 times actually. *proud* ㅠㅠ
Chunji Lee
Yachiru1385

I agree with this, I think ukiss does a really good job, someday was an amazing song that showed there vocals, and then neverland was catchy.. I hope they have some luck on this net comeback in April ;x

Yes... But Kevin did get on some things, like won the 'Best type of Boyfriend' award. XD

Yeah, but he needs to get some food into him though xD Hes so skinnny! ;o

Dapper Scrapper

Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O
Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O

*approves* wink I know! They looked so shock when they were up against MBLAQ and won. 2 times actually. *proud* ㅠㅠ

yes! Ricky was like.... neutral ....8O

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Yachiru1385
Chunji Lee
Yachiru1385

Yeah, but he needs to get some food into him though xD Hes so skinnny! ;o

Haha. Yeah... The media says Kevin eats A LOT. I'm like.. Media why you lie? emo

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Lolli-Luvo_O
Chunji Lee

LOL! Serious face then eek
B1A4 and Boyfriend needs awards now~~ >_<

Dapper Scrapper

my bias in U-Kiss is Hoon xD

It's funny, I hated you kiss for a while after Xander left since he was my bias, and I was holding a grudge, so I hated AJ and Hoon even more for taking his place.

But then I decided to give them a chance and now I love Hoon

Dapper Scrapper

Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O
Chunji Lee

LOL! Serious face then eek
B1A4 and Boyfriend needs awards now~~ >_<

B1A4 got best rookie group 2011.....but that's all i think....that's what I saw anyway....and boyfriend also won best rookie group 2011 by allkpop

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Lolli-Luvo_O

It's funny, I hated you kiss for a while after Xander left since he was my bias, and I was holding a grudge, so I hated AJ and Hoon even more for taking his place.

LOL Plot twist der. Kevin is my bias. XD I'm actually older than him by 2 days.
I was so sad Xander left. He was the person who always cracked me up. gonk

Dapper Scrapper

Chunji Lee
Lolli-Luvo_O

LOL Plot twist der. Kevin is my bias. XD I'm actually older than him by 2 days.
I was so sad Xander left. He was the person who always cracked me up. gonk

I cried....i tweeted him constantly...and he replied to me....so i was happy <3

Dapper Scrapper

I got an INFINITE NOTE! *DIES*

my top 3 groups are:
teen top
infinite
B1A4

and I got all of them! THANK YOU! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items