Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think your avi is sexy?

Yes. Hell yes. 0.34 34.0% [ 17 ]
No. Hell No. 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
I'm working on it. <.< 0.24 24.0% [ 12 ]
Is it sexy? Are you kidding me? It's a sin to look this beautiful!! 0.32 32.0% [ 16 ]
Yeah baby, take a look at these pecs. Yeah, I see you melting. It is hot in here or is it just me? 0.02 2.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Questing Dragon

I don't know where I am going to land
So I'll just say your sexy damn.

Dedicated Bibliophile

Panda of Justice
Aldera
Panda of Justice
Aldera
Panda of Justice
Very sexy more bondage-ish 3nodding twisted which I like heart
Glad to please. I think they created that avatar item as more of a shout out to Chobits or Ghost in the Shell.
hehe true! Its still very nice you know how to bring your avi together very well heart

Thank you very much. Your avatar is quite seasonal. 3nodding
Thank you I try *nods* With what lil I'm working with sweatdrop
It'll get easier as more items roll your way.
From the data I collected; You are a suggestible specimen that other humans would find interest in and also, how do I put this.. Mate with? So you are indeed from what I'm reading here, 'Sexy'.

I don't see it. :I

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
littlewonder2
SEXY!

lol why thank you dear ^_^

Dedicated Bibliophile

GlaDOSMonsterr
From the data I collected; You are a suggestible specimen that other humans would find interest in and also, how do I put this.. Mate with? So you are indeed from what I'm reading here, 'Sexy'.

Thank you Glados. I know...humans are peculiar.

Peaceful Warlord

Aldera
GlaDOSMonsterr

Well... Pretty. I'm not into females, so "sexy" is a bit too much of a stretch. I know I'm rather low on the whole... thing. I'm about as appealing as a rock.

Distinct Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dedicated Bibliophile

Exarielle BlackLaw
Aldera
GlaDOSMonsterr

Well... Pretty. I'm not into females, so "sexy" is a bit too much of a stretch. I know I'm rather low on the whole... thing. I'm about as appealing as a rock.
Nah nah nah. Come on, buck up!

And it's totally okay to admit or admire another person and term them "sexy" without compromising your personal security.

Peaceful Warlord

Aldera
Exarielle BlackLaw
Aldera
GlaDOSMonsterr

And it's totally okay to admit or admire another person and term them "sexy" without compromising your personal security.

You really think so...?

Dedicated Bibliophile

Exarielle BlackLaw
Aldera
Exarielle BlackLaw
Aldera
GlaDOSMonsterr

You really think so...?
Certainly! Lots of people do. You look at somebody and evaluate their physical features, demeanor, and attitude. Compile the results and come up with an adjective. Sexy is just one of many possible terms. Beautiful. Sultry. Coquette. The list goes on.

O.G. Raider

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Peaceful Warlord

Aldera
Exarielle BlackLaw
Aldera
Exarielle BlackLaw
Aldera
GlaDOSMonsterr

You really think so...?
Certainly! Lots of people do. You look at somebody and evaluate their physical features, demeanor, and attitude. Compile the results and come up with an adjective. Sexy is just one of many possible terms. Beautiful. Sultry. Coquette. The list goes on.

-never thought of it that way- ....I now feel like an idiot.

Tipsy Nerd

emotion_zombie ^Hot Stuff^ emotion_zombie

Ladykiller

emotion_kirakira The answer is simple.

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

NO
emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out