Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
happy valentine's day! it's been awhile since i've participated in an event and i wanted to do something fun, so here's the rundown:

→ win gold;
everybody loves contests, especially when they involve winning some gold. the rolling a die thing or 'post on n page' thing is boring to me, so:

- post a pickup line that makes me laugh out loud! original ones are good too! ones that i like i'll prob give you gold for, too.

- post a love song you like. tell me why you like it and what it means to you. if i like the song and/or your response, i'll give you 2k or so.

- tell me your favorite sweet. why do you like it? what does it taste like? i'm not the fondest of sweets, but if you convince me to try it or make me crave it i'll give you 2k or so.

- chat and hang around. no brainer, amounts will vary obviously =P

→ get art;
everybody also loves art. more than gold, i think. see the second post!

→ have fun;
go out on a limb, say hi!

contests will change depending on how successful this thread is.
a gaian's favorite, avatar art!

→ how do i get art?
be active in this thread, be entertaining. pique my interest. maybe your avatar or something you say will intrigue me, who knows? smile

→ samples;
i literally drew this within 15 minutes. very rough sketch, if you want to see some more serious stuff i've done like some lineart, then feel free to ask. i will primarily be doing sketches in this thread and i might just give you some sweet fullbody lineart!

and here's my hilariously bad 3 minute drawing of my avatar.

→ rules & other things;
i will not draw super cluttery avatars, but who ever does? having a lot of items is fine but i can't draw an apocalypse wink
i'm open to most everything else.
tips are much appreciated, as you know.

thanks! <3

→ completed

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
So let's start
A new world is calling
Hey, look there
No matter how many seas will separate us

Amazing art! Even your 3 minute sketch XD;;
Do you have a shop?

I'll always be there for you
Without any fear, heading straight
Don't ever forget
We fight together

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
- Favorite love song? "Baby It's Fact" by Hellogoodbye. It's been one of my all-time favorite songs for years, which is kinda rare for me, as I tire of things pretty quickly. XD
- Favorite sweet? Pretty much any kind of Dove chocolate. emotion_kirakira Love them so much I named my dog "Dove." emotion_awesome (Poor dog...)

c: How many hearts have you collected?
(And bahaha title of this thread is so cute. XD)
no, i don't ^^;; i don't have a lot of time for gaia anymore. i suppose i should though now that my art isn't absolutely awful. really like sketching at least
Mr A n a n a s
- Favorite love song? "Baby It's Fact" by Hellogoodbye. It's been one of my all-time favorite songs for years, which is kinda rare for me, as I tire of things pretty quickly. XD
- Favorite sweet? Pretty much any kind of Dove chocolate. emotion_kirakira Love them so much I named my dog "Dove." emotion_awesome (Poor dog...)

a grand spanking total of 2! man, i'm a charmer

thanks, i love pickup lines!

oh that's what else i was gonna make a contest for, best pickup line that makes me laugh

needddd

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
[ Mizu ]
Mr A n a n a s

a grand spanking total of 2! man, i'm a charmer

thanks, i love pickup lines!

oh that's what else i was gonna make a contest for, best pickup line that makes me laugh

needddd

You should! Pickup lines (especially the lame ones lol) are the best. emotion_dowant

I'd lurk in this thread just to read them all... XD
bad jokes are some of my favorite. sometimes all i do is laugh and say lame things while on the phone with my boyfriend
User Image My Love Favorite Song would have to be Taylor Swift - Love Story
because... the song talks about the classic tale of Romeo & Juliet and its like a little love story in the song plus I actually think its one of Taylor's best songs. 3nodding
User Image My Favorite Sweet CHOCOLATE & will always be CHOCOLATE ! whee whee
white or dark?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas