Versatile Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
Lurking Lady

OTL
I would, I really, really would~
But I'm horribly uncompetitive.. If we were doing this with just the I shot members, or people we both commonly knew as the majority, then I'd definitely join~ V:
But sorryyyyy~

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Colors of Undead Froggy
Belethiel
Colors of Undead Froggy
Poop.

On Monday, we did square dancing, which was actually very fun!

Today, we did line dancing, which was blaah. I easily forget steps because these physical education teachers are terrible. I was happy that the other PE teacher taught us how to square dance on Monday. Too bad he was not here today. D:

I like to dance by my friends. The cha cha slide wasn't so bad. I do love the electric slide!

(Sorry, it's on topic since we're talking about dancing!)

*dances with Froggy*

Oooooh! I loved the cha cha slide! :0
I'm terrible at it. XD What are you supposed to do for charlie brown??

But, I love to do it with my friends! emotion_c8 -dances with Ele!-

It's sad that the freshmen classes lost to the upperclassmen.. o~o;;; But, we, freshies, (some) weren't even trying!!!! D<<<< THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY'RE COOL BY NOT DANCING.

To this day, I don't know. I just do what everybody else does, and I'm sure I'm doing it wrong.

I don't dance very well without someone to tell me what steps to do, so I dance pretty awkwardly, however gracefully.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lea Florens
Belethiel

No. ... Man, I miss dancing. I'm not in dance class anymore. not for... wow. 6 years or so. I rotated through tap, jazz, and ballet every year, but I wish I hadn't now, or else I would be a better dancer in one type of dance. Ballet was my favorite. I think I was a really good dancer when I was a kid (I've seen the tapes of my recitals, I'm not being conceited), but ever since I got taller, I got a little clumsier.

I still don't think so. x3

Ballet! That explains the flexibility. =p

I never did ballet. I did do ballroom for a couple of years though, and hiphop for a month or so.

Still terrible at dancing, haha.

I forgot I could make the tops of my toes touch each other too...

Eh, some people just ain't got no rhythm. Nothing to be ashamed of! ;D

The Hell Tutor's Compadre

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
w Im getting some wonderful anons 3333

Rainbow Transform

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Belethiel

To this day, I don't know. I just do what everybody else does, and I'm sure I'm doing it wrong.

I don't dance very well without someone to tell me what steps to do, so I dance pretty awkwardly, however gracefully.
Oh, I'm the same as well. I love when people assist me on how to dance OR do anything at all! XD

Of course, I like to dance when I know the moves!

I asked my sophomore friend, and she said that no one does anything for the charlie brown.... confused

Rainbow Transform

19,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Lurking Lady
Colors of Undead Froggy
FROGGY!

Join me! XD I know you want to!
Oh, I don't know, Lena..

Sure, next week, I'm off, but... WHAT ABOUT THE STRATEGIES???

O~O I'LL GO INSANE WITH THIS ENGLISH PROJECT AND ESSAY AS WELL!!

Okay. I'll do it. We'll beat these people up.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Colors of Undead Froggy
Belethiel

Oh, I'm the same as well. I love when people assist me on how to dance OR do anything at all! XD

Of course, I like to dance when I know the moves!

I asked my sophomore friend, and she said that no one does anything for the charlie brown.... confused

Can you see what the Charlie Brown is in the music video?

@ Lurky- I don't wanna participate. I have more interesting stuff to do, like find scholarships and do other stuff I need to graduate and go to college. :v

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
classified_fu

There is an effing sexist running for president. Probably two of them because the other guy still in the race (Mitt Romney) didn't attack him for it, like he should have if he believed in equal rights. He said he doesn't believe in letting women into combat because men will feel the need to protect women a little too much and cause distractions and problems and whatnot. emotion_donotwant That is ridiculous. Has that been a problem since women stated joining the military? Guys defend their male comrades and friends too. Double standard much?

Congratulations. You just lost most female voters, a*****e. And he's also homophobic. There goes more voters.

I am quite enraged. :I And still voting for Obama.

Tenacious Rogue

...FUUUUUUU!
-things changed around in HUD-
what the Hell is this?!

Tenacious Rogue

-tries to figure things out-
darn computer update! classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash