Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What is love? baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more. woah woah woooooah woah woah wooooooooah

^^ got asked out on val (last year)

Sparkly Vampire

12,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Diedrich is stupid... He won't even say anything for me...

Apocalyptic Genius

Question: So, how do I get you to notice me?

Diedrich
Confidence is important. Show you are the leader of the pack by tying lots of little dogs to your belt to drag behind you.

Just for you, Diedrich, I will.

Hilarious Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Question " Do you like pizza Diedrich?

Answer : To find out your date's likes and dislikes, tail them for a day or two. You can learn the most about a person by watching them when they sleep.

My Reply : Your stalking me with pizza e-e"?

( Serious now. )
Question : I have an online friend I really really like but there area few problems. I am afraid to confess and I have IRL BF >.<... so what should I do?

Answer : If you are concerned about rude waitstaff ruining a high pressure date, tell the restaurant that your partner has a terminal illness to ensure great service.

My Reply : I think Diedrich is drunk from all the pizza. Anyone else can help please T^T?? heart heart sweatdrop

Businesswoman

Q: How to break up?

A: Make your date the center of attention-- tell the waitstaff it's your date's birthday, then leave when everyone starts singing.

Amorous Cutie-Pie

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Maki Riva
Question: So, how do I get you to notice me?

Diedrich
Confidence is important. Show you are the leader of the pack by tying lots of little dogs to your belt to drag behind you.

Just for you, Diedrich, I will.

Seems like Diedrich has been watching too much "Dog Whisperer."

Frozen Visionary

Question: Why am I alone?

Answer: Prior to a romantic ostrich ride together, consider having a crafty date night where you decorate each other's protective facemasks. (Ostriches can turn their heads around and are likely to peck at their rider's face and neck.)

WHAT!?
I asked him why he is such a fatass, since I saw the pic on the form, and he replied something along the lines of wearing a white medical coat and dispensing advice. HE DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION! HOW RUUUUUUDE! :b

Noob

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
What do you think about my Valentine?

People want mates who can provide everything they need. On your first date, bring along a tank of oxygen, a carton of salt, a few gallons of water and a tent.
wahmbulance emo pirate ninja ninja
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, I'm curious what kinds of questions are being asked of Diedrich and what his responses have been, so post them here! I'll start with one I did...

Question
what is the best way to create a romantic setting?

Diedrich

Don't abandon your date-- always ask if they would like to accompany you to the bathroom.

...Oh Diedrich...

Someone hacked me heart
Who do you love?

Quote:
Even if it's early in your relationship, don't be afraid to get the name of your partner tattooed on your body. If they break your heart, you can always write "sucks" underneath it.

Lovely answer is it not?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces