• Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
diedrich doesnt answer my questions sweatdrop

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
Q: So I'm seeing this girl... she seemed nice enough at first, but then I noticed how deathly pale she is, and she keeps moaning about brains, she even tried to bite me once! I think there's something wrong with her, what should I do?

A: Appropriate gifts when greeting a new date are flowers, wine or a stick whittled into the face of an old man.

Um... I'm good as dead, aren't I? sweatdrop

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Q: What should I NOT do on a date?

A: Display your gifts for resourcefulness by retrieving any edible scraps from your date's garbage.

...that makes sense. I guess.

Familiar Noob

7,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Q : Do you love Gaia ?

A : Always wear shoes you can run in. Just in case. This is not just for dates, but for everyday life.

Familiar Noob

7,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
- Are ties cool ?

~ There is a popular rumor that you can do whatever crimes you want on Leap Day and the cops can't arrest you. It's not true. Just take your partner on a date. Attempt no crime sprees.

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Question: How do I fix things?

Answer: Confidence is important. Show you are the leader of the pack by tying lots of little dogs to your belt to drag behind you.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Question:
If I were to stalk a stalker is it still stalking or can it be considered neighborhood watch?

Answer:
1)Preparing a romantic meal for your date is always a good gesture, but don't mess up your clothes and get all sweaty running around your neighborhood trying to tackle a goose. Just go to the store! (A policeman helped me out with this one.)

Ah, the fuzz. Always keeping the real answers away, lets try again.

2)Watch out for relationship red flags. They can be found by rummaging through your date's flag collection.

...... emotion_kirakira ........

3)Don't use any corny pick-up lines, such as: "Do you distribute any coupons? I feel like I should be getting those clothes half off."

cat_eek

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Q : If woodchuck could chuck wood, would the woodchuck ask Chuck Norris to do it for him anyways?

A : People are attracted to interesting and accomplished people. That's why it's important to be a good liar.

Imma take that as yes, yes he would

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How old am I?
his answer:Want to be tied to your date forever by the legal system? Make them complicit in a crime.

Kenosaki's Wife

Swashbuckling Raider

21,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
I also really love Diedrich's sort of awkward valentine message "Did you know that a Grunny's romance gland is six times the size of a person's? It is true! Well, goodbye! Call me! Bye!"

Yeah.
"What movie should I watch today?"

"People want mates who can provide everything they need. On your first date, bring along a tank of oxygen, a carton of salt, a few gallons of water and a tent."

Good Gods, he's right! Pssh who needs movies when you got Diedrich as the star?

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
i asked where should we go on a date and what should i wear?
response 1: If you happen to smash any backboards this Valentine's day, be sure to contort your body into a heart shape as the glass shards rain down on you, that way the heart shape left behind will be an unmistakeable message to your date.
Response 2:Even if it's early in a relationship, feel free to get your partner's name tattooed on your body. Then, if they break your heart, you can always write 'sucks' beneath it.
Do you have any sure-fire pick up lines?

"Be considerate and open doors for your date. They'll be pleasantly surprised when they wake up."

.....Lovely....Thanks..

Durem Star

14,700 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Me:
Quote:
My date is running late, what should I do?

Dierich:
Quote:
Everybody's favorite subject is themselves. Prepare a full surveillance dossier on your date!

..........Perfect
Me biggrin iedrich, how do I leave the friendzone?

Diedrich:You can't.

Me: fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff