Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Hey guys, I'm curious what kinds of questions are being asked of Diedrich and what his responses have been, so post them here! I'll start with one I did...

Question
what is the best way to create a romantic setting?

Diedrich

Don't abandon your date-- always ask if they would like to accompany you to the bathroom.

...Oh Diedrich...
I tried to hard to get him to say something amusing, but he just wouldn't v_v. So instead...

SEND ME CARDS PL0X
Question: Are you in love?

Answer:
Quote:
Compliment your date on how attractive they look. If they don't look attractive, HOLD NOTHING BACK!

Salty Treat

I asked him what to feed my date and he told me to date his (my dates, not Deidrichs xD) friends instead >:C

User Image
Do girls like cupcakes?

Quote:
If you feel your romantic partner is becoming distant, leave derogatory graffitti in public places to make sure they don't have any other options.

That sounds so abusive. stare

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

☆ i said

"How can I get him to notice me?"

he said

"Showering washes away your natural pheromones, which are vital to attracting mates. I prefer a nice dust bath!"

gonk Weird bunny...
☆

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Question:
Does he loves me?

Answers:
1. Appropriate gifts when greeting a new date are flowers, wine or a stick whittled into the face of an old man.

2. Preparing a romantic meal for your date is always a good gesture, but don't mess up your clothes and get all sweaty running around your neighborhood trying to tackle a goose. Just go to the store! (A policeman helped me out with this one.)

They are really far from each other and he's not even answering, oh dear...

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I asked him what true love was and he said
"Turnip soup!"
How do you know if you're in love?

Quote:
A good "red flag" to watch out for is if your date has a prior history of pressing charges against you specifically.

Uh, I think that's a red flag for something else than knowing you're in love. That's more "How do you know if you're a stalker?", I'd say.
How Do i ask a girl out on Valentines Day?
Diedrich

Showering washes away your natural pheromones, which are vital to attracting mates. I prefer a nice dust bath!

Friendly Friend

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I asked "where should I go on a date?"
he answered: "Make your date the center of attention-- tell the waitstaff it's your date's birthday, then leave when everyone starts singing."

Romantic Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Mine question was: Should I ask someone who was getting over a dump to go out with me?

Diedrich
People are attracted to interesting and accomplished people. That's why it's important to be a good liar.

...I kinda already knew that one lol

Rainbow Raider

"Diedrich I'm in love with my radiator. I'm thinking of telling it on Valentine's Day. What should I do?"

Diedrich the Wise
Confidence is important. Show you are the leader of the pack by tying lots of little dogs to your belt to drag behind you."

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I'd ask him how to get guys to date zombies like myself...

; ~;

Most just run away after I try to eat their hearts.

Rare

"How do I keep my date from getting boring?"

"If you don't have good coordination, you can dance just by moving the parts of your face along with the music."

Genius.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces