Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Shopper

12,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Bidding War 100
She broke everything about me.... My soul, heart also she did the worst to me...

. . . why bother with someone who broke your heart?

Life becomes senseless... no reason... why keep going...

There is no need for those who broke your heart...

I love to fight because we won't live for ever... I want to die will all my heart... but~ I won't give up any second...

Make this live worth...

Hahaha relationship... I like this kind of relationship...

Why I like to fight~?

Well... I just want to be sure~ -Smirks- If you are awake...

I fight ... but maybe you are worth to fight ... because... why bother... some people do the worst to me... but why do I care? If they take my life... what ever... Life keeps moving...

Not matter what I do~ so why freaking care... another bad joke in life...

So enjoy our time even if you are in danger like him~

. . . and just don't take everything to seriously... or you will end like this... I mean it~ bah~

So enjoy our time I won't kill you... I just want to live... at the edge of the sword... because I already lost my reason to live...

Just full fill my purpose... and in our fight... until our paths meet again...

Wanna be my friend~ Sure it all depends... Is not like I'm going to fight with weak people... just not worth it... but I fight... is because I believe... You will full fill my purpose...

I appreciate you help anytime~

I'm a tool... but I don't care... life keeps moving... so I in this life trying to reach my real purpose...

To die by hands of someone really big... and then is when I'll be happy to leave this place...

So don't underestimate me... and give your best... because I will... I'm sorry if is rude... I'm sorry if you get hurt... but this is my way to say "I love you dude!!!".

DashPANIC's Significant Otter

Fashionable Phantom

Love makes everything better heart
Love and sexy outfits~

Distinct Shopper

12,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Bidding War 100
It all depends what kind of outfits... Since I'm okay with whatever... I'm just a loner dog we can say...

That is why I just keep going... Love is just another word for me... people talks much about love...

But true love... is my thing... I give everything nothing less nothing more...

-Smirks- So my love can be rough, or can be peaceful but I just don't want to be bored... and I 'll do my best... to help you out too~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff