Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ladykiller

Riaz-The-Brave
Lytsar
Wow, I wish I had an awesome Anon! o-o
Good for you man.

Aww thank you. It's really sweet of them. I'm so touched o.o

Yeah, I'm just straight up jealous-- I don't have any anons! Sounds fun. Maybe I need to hang around the threads more?

That one you've got though sure writes some beautiful poetry.
Lytsar
Riaz-The-Brave
Lytsar
Wow, I wish I had an awesome Anon! o-o
Good for you man.

Aww thank you. It's really sweet of them. I'm so touched o.o

Yeah, I'm just straight up jealous-- I don't have any anons! Sounds fun. Maybe I need to hang around the threads more?

That one you've got though sure writes some beautiful poetry.

Aww don't be jelly! I'm not that special talk2hand I haven't been around the threads too much. I have sent out poems and valentines of my own to people. Maybe that's it? This is the first time I've participated in any of the events.

Dangerous Ladykiller

Perhaps! Honestly I don't know people to send them to I think is it too. I've been a member for ages but I don't usally get on much anymore, too much school stuff.

Mind if I join you in your thread? I could use a place to just dawdle a bit. :3
Anons oh Anons! Lovely creatures of words! You give my heart wings as I soar through the skies like free birds. Please share with me thy identities. For then I may able to sleep and rest at ease heart
Lytsar
Perhaps! Honestly I don't know people to send them to I think is it too. I've been a member for ages but I don't usally get on much anymore, too much school stuff.

Mind if I join you in your thread? I could use a place to just dawdle a bit. :3

Yeah I hear ya. I've been sending random ones too to get the event item (WHICH SUCKS! COME ON GAIA! <.< wink . I hear ya with school stuff. School was taking up a lot of my time as well. Even work.

Oh no I don't mind at all. The more the merrier haha *hugs*

Dangerous Ladykiller

Yeah, it's rough! So much work, so little time. -huggie!-

-looks up at your mini anon poem- Daaayyyumn.
No fun if they say, HI! I'm the one sending you the awesome or odd messages! they may later though. I've let some of my anon sent know who I was. They posted me and I mailed them. ^.^ I anoned you too. Even if you got one that I openly sent too. ^.^ lol
Lytsar

It is. 200 valentines damn lol. Well I ended up getting 500 total heh.

*watches you look up* OMG! What happened? o.o

Dangerous Ladykiller

Riaz-The-Brave
Lytsar

Ugh, don't remind me, I only have 24. I'm gonna get on that now. xD;

-points up- Your awesome little verse to that anon! Its cute. And I want to write like that!

Ohh! Ohh I got my first anon too! Yay first anon~ x3
I feel so special! The anon wrote such a nice little poem. I like this event. I don't know why I haven't participated in valentines before, I've been on gaia since '04 after all. I like poems though-- blowing you a kiss anon, whoever you are! <3
Talianna_Conorsiva
No fun if they say, HI! I'm the one sending you the awesome or odd messages! they may later though. I've let some of my anon sent know who I was. They posted me and I mailed them. ^.^ I anoned you too. Even if you got one that I openly sent too. ^.^ lol

Ohh you have a point my dear! Part of the fun is the sheer mystery. But my curiosity gets the better of me lol. Only one anon came forward so far. I was so excited. Well two now that you confessed. But I don't know which anon you are! OMG TY though *hug* biggrin

It would be awesome if they told me after the event.
Riaz-The-Brave
Talianna_Conorsiva

Ohh you have a point my dear! Part of the fun is the sheer mystery. But my curiosity gets the better of me lol. Only one anon came forward so far. I was so excited. Well two now that you confessed. But I don't know which anon you are! OMG TY though *hug* biggrin

It would be awesome if they told me after the event.

lol Some may. Some have posted that they will. *Hugs* And, no problem! Its easy... Just find a strange one and more than likely, thats mine. I've been doing the strange yet cute ones lately. ^.^
Lytsar
Riaz-The-Brave
Lytsar

Ugh, don't remind me, I only have 24. I'm gonna get on that now. xD;

-points up- Your awesome little verse to that anon! Its cute. And I want to write like that!

Ohh! Ohh I got my first anon too! Yay first anon~ x3
I feel so special! The anon wrote such a nice little poem. I like this event. I don't know why I haven't participated in valentines before, I've been on gaia since '04 after all. I like poems though-- blowing you a kiss anon, whoever you are! <3

Yeah get going on the valentines while you still have time! lol. Aw congrats on getting your first anon. It is a cool feeling, especially when the messages are thought out well and just have some good effort in them. Yeah I've been on Gaia for a long time too and never did events. Just never got into them. I'm glad I gave this one a try. I've meet some really cool people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff