Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

Bastien breathed the slightest brush of a kiss to the fingers placed in his palm, "Miss Random, I am a poet by trade, and yet I have not the words to chronicle how utterly exquisite you look today. Please forgive my frail and clumsy tongue for such presumption as to dare speak to you, but might I request of you your passions and favoured pasttimes?" He kept his hand steady, acknowledging that the poor girl looks a bit weak about the knees. His gaze enveloped her leg a touch longer than was necessary, but promptly returned to her face before the length entered the realm of the obscene. His eyes flicked over her face, inscribing each feature to his mind for a later date, should he choose her to be muse to his pen.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Random Fan Girl 408
happy valentine day

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Random Fan Girl 408

User Image
User Image

"Thank you. My father is a french elf, my mother just really liked the name!" Estelle nodded her head to the other fellow. "Well, let me tell you, he's a good catch, quite the beefcake, isn't h---oh, uh, woops..." Estelle stammered innappropriately. "You know what, take the flirt. You'll like him. I'm just gonna go sit over there."

Dapper Dabbler

Dreylen

Moo smiled brightly as his invitation was accepted, and led her to the drink and snacks table. Taking two glasses of sparkling champagne, he handed Zelda one and then led her to the couches. "Well, I am a host, so feel free to ask me anything.... umm... well, I mean, whatever you want." He said, less nervous because there was hardly anyone around. "You got soft hands..." Moo said, a brilliant blush filling his face.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mitono

I'm... I'm... pleased to meet you?

.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola chuckled softly and let her hand gently glide up the girls arm from her hand. "I'm sure you are Darling, but that cant be your name... unless you like to just be called Darling. Then how would you know I'm talking to you in the crowd?" Lola's purple eyes scanned over her again and took in her wings. "Are you wearing a costume Dear?"

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

AngelNumberXIII
Princess Angelishia

Her delicate fingers wove through her delicate curls. The bounced about her head when her fingers released them. As the beauty looked around the room, her eyes fell upon a figure approaching her. It was a woman in white with a smile gracing her face, a wondrous sight to behold. She must be one of the outgoing types. The kind people like being around. I'll just making everything painfully shy, wouldn't I? Oh, why did I come?

The girl shook her head. "I wouldn't mind at all." I kind of do. But she wouldn't admit to it. Uncomfortable with the silence, she spoke once more, "This is a very nice ball."

The girl's face, while lovely and radiant, seemed nervous. She reminded her of one of the maids, Estelle. "Why thank you!" She shifted herself delicately into the seat, and clasped her long fingers into a shape that quite resembled a heart. "I absolutely a-d-o-r-e your dress!" Angel beamed. "But why is a lovely girl like yourself only adorning the walls? I'm sure some of the gentlemen here would simply die for a dance with such a gorgeous woman!" She winked. "As long as you're sitting down though, can I get you anything? Tea? Cake?" ♥

Vicious Pants

I am nothing but a dream,
A wisp of your memory...

ℭɧεɼi

And you are nothing but a vision,
A hope for the future...

A little smirk danced across her face. Cheri plucked the pen out of Bastien's hand yet again. "But I want a pen. May I have this pen? Besides, it's in the job description to flirt, and I will. I'm going to offer the pen to a guest." Cheri danced over to the guest guest Lola was playing with and offered the pen. "Will you take this pen as a offering?"
User Image

BasiWolff
Rogue_Logan
Mitono

Mystical Dreamer

A Glass Passenger
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda glanced about as Moo led her to where the snacks and drinks here, and blinked at the glass he handed her. She sat on the couch once they reached it, and crossed her ankles as she tucked her legs close to the couch, sipping at the drink and blinking at it in astonishment. There were bubbles in it! She blushed a bit at his compliment, and looked at her hands. They were soft? "U-um...well....what is this holiday? We don't have it...where I'm from..."

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Pan walked into the room, with almost too much flair. He flipped his chestnut hair to the side and slid his guitar over his shoulder. He flashed the whole room a winning smile.

Ladies.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

PinkieKitty

AngelNumberXIII

"Pan!" Angel exclaimed, spotting one of her dashingly handsome hosts. "Over here! You should meet this lovely young lady..." She looked at the girl again, blushing a deep rouge. "I'm so sorry! I don't think I caught your name! How rude of me!" ♥
Rogue_Logan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola chuckled softly and let her hand gently glide up the girls arm from her hand. "I'm sure you are Darling, but that cant be your name... unless you like to just be called Darling. Then how would you know I'm talking to you in the crowd?" Lola's purple eyes scanned over her again and took in her wings. "Are you wearing a costume Dear?"
*Grabs this incredibly beautiful woman's hands and holds them together in front of her where she can see them*

Yes! I mean, no! It's not... Um, not that it's not a pleasure but... what I meant was my name isn't... my name is...

*looks at her own pair of gloved hands in front of her and is struck by a sudden flash of inspiration*

Mit! I'm Mittens! Um... no wait... I'm Mitono! Yes, that's right! *feeling proud of herself and smiling brightly*

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Estelle took to staring at everyone from the corner. Slumped in the chair, sitting in a hardly lady like manner, she began to to talk to herself.
"So, self, what do you think?"
"I dunno, it's nice, not my thing."
"Yeah, I agree."
"You know what we need?"
"What?"
"A hunk."
"Yeah, like Hugh Jackman or something."
"Yes."
"Double yes."
Estelle sighed. She began to daydream.

Dapper Dabbler

Dreylen

Moo froze. Zelda apparently didn't know the significance behind the event. Uh-Oh. "Well... Here we call it V-Valentine's D-Day. It is a t-time for c-couple to spend a r-romantic time t-together..." He started, but quickly changed the subject. "Where are you from?" He asked, a blush still across his face as he picked up her hand again.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola looked at Cheri as she came over to flirt with her guest. Lola lifted a brow at Cheri. 'Well if the poor girl wasn't nervous before she's sure to be now.' she thought to herself with a slight smirk.

Precious Sweetheart

Princess Angelishia

Her hands instantly patted the skirt of her dress and smiled, but it fell at the strange girl's next words. A bright, egregious blush painted the white of her skin. Her thick, black lashes fluttered at the mere through of dancing with a man. Surely she was kidding? Dancing? What if she stepped on the poor man's toe? Considering the level of nervousness she feels, that was a high possibility. "I . . . I don't know anyone here." Her eyes darted about the room. The faces of the men were familiar but she sure has never talked to any of them.

She smiled up at the woman before. "Tea sounds lovely."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces