Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Sweetheart

Maybe I shouldn't have come, the heavenly creature thought as she sat near the table full of various desserts. Her hand rubbed at the spot on her arm where the XIII 'birthmark' was concealed by the sleeves of her cream dress.

Mystical Dreamer

Princess Angelishia
"Welcome!" Angelishia slipped over to their newest guest. "I like your harp!" A friendly smile blossomed on her lips. "I bet it sounds as beautiful as it's owner looks!" ♥
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda jumped a little as someone approached her, and gave a slightly shaky smile. "Th-thank you. It's not actually mine, though...I was borrowing it, and, well..." She shifted a little uncomfortably, not sure how to tell this woman that she didn't know how to get back to her home.

A Glass Passenger

"Oh!" Zelda jumped again as someone else addressed her, and turned to look at him, her eyes wide. "O-oh. Hello. My name is Zelda." She smiled a little at him, though she was still apparently nervous.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ɱɩЯɒ Ϩuɭɭɩѵαи

Mira shrugged her shoulders as Angel walked off and waited around for another guest to arrive.

User Image

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Random Fan Girl 408
she ask the girl softly.

User Image
User Image

Estelle has stopped breathing for a moment, probably hoping to turn invisible.
"Uh..." she mumbled, "My name is Estelle. I'm one of the maids...maybe not the best job for me," she said jokingly.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Dreylen

"Oh!" Her smile widened a fraction of an inch. "I see you've met Moo!" She curtsied lightly. "I'll pardon myself then, it seems like we're finally getting a little full!" ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Dreylen

"Z-zelda is a n-nice n-name..." He said, taking her hand and hesitantly kissing it. "I'm M-moo... if you m-missed it..." He said, gathering a big breath. He looked like he was about to explode. "Wouldyouliketogogetsomethingtodrinkandmaybesitonthecouch?" He said breathlessly, before letting go of her hand and looking nervously at his feet, but smiling none-the-less.

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ɱɩЯɒ Ϩuɭɭɩѵαи

She spotted someone sitting on the couches and walked over to him "Hi, I'm Mira. Are you looking for anyone in particular?" she asked with a smile on her face

User Image

VoirRouge

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
BasiWolff

Random look over to the handsome young man, her cheeks going rosy red. Never in her short life would she never think someone as good looking as this guy would want to talk to her. Random's eyes stay glue on his handsome face, her hand moving almost on it own free will to be taking into his. She felt her lips move away from one another as she name come out from behind them shyly and softly. "My name... is Random.... It is very nice to meet you, Mr, Wolff." She could feet her legs began to shake under her body as she stare into his eyes.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mitono
*Walks in and looks around shyly* I've never been to a place like this before... oh dear, what should I do? Should I order something? Should I sit on one of the couches? Should I run back out and pray I don't trip over my two left feet on my way out!? gonk *fidget-fidget*

No! I promised myself... 30 seconds of courage. Okay... okay... remember to breathe >.<;

*Stands at the doorway and takes a deep breath* Hello! >w<;

.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola waltz over to the door way and smirked at her, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. Once her lips left her skin she continued to hold her hand. "Dont be shy my dear, come in and enjoy the festivities. Lola's bright smile came through her ruby red lips as she looked the girl over. "What's you're name Darling?"

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

AngelNumberXIII

Maybe I shouldn't have come, the heavenly creature thought as she sat near the table full of various desserts. Her hand rubbed at the spot on her arm where the XIII 'birthmark' was concealed by the sleeves of her cream dress.

Angel spied a guest alone at a table. "Such a cutie! She shouldn't be alone." she whispered under her breath. As she approached, she curtsied, and tapped the chair across from her. "Would you mind terribly if I joined you?" ♥

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Random Fan Girl 408

User Image
User Image

Estelle looked wide eyed onto the pair. She slinked into the shadows, and let Random enjoy some Valentine's day bliss. She snagged a good one.

Mystical Dreamer

A Glass Passenger
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Zelda blushed as the man kissed her hand, her eyes widening a bit. "Th-thank you..." She nodded a bit as he introduced himself, and giggled slightly as he talked all in one rush. "Sure." She was starting to feel more at ease, talking with this man, perhaps because he seemed to be as nervous as she felt.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...
Rogue_Logan
.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola waltz over to the door way and smirked at her, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. Once her lips left her skin she continued to hold her hand. "Dont be shy my dear, come in and enjoy the festivities. Lola's bright smile came through her ruby red lips as she looked the girl over. "What's you're name Darling?"
*Blushes furiously and mouth flaps open and closed uselessly like a fish*

Um... um..

*realizes she can't remember her own name*

I'm... I'm... pleased to meet you? >////<;

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
x_Silver_Starlight_x

"Estelle...? What a pretty name." Random smile a little bit at Estelle. "You're a maid...? That must be fun. And I don't think that. You just new to all this, I guess. Just like me..." Random remove her hand from her shoulder and let it rest beside her side. "I'm not really one for party and talking to peoples. I only came to see what's going on. To tell you the true, I didn't ever think anyone would want to talk to such a plain looking girl like me..." She close her eyes, feeling the pain in her own words.

Precious Sweetheart

Princess Angelishia

Her delicate fingers wove through her delicate curls. The bounced about her head when her fingers released them. As the beauty looked around the room, her eyes fell upon a figure approaching her. It was a woman in white with a smile gracing her face, a wondrous sight to behold. She must be one of the outgoing types. The kind people like being around. I'll just making everything painfully shy, wouldn't I? Oh, why did I come?

The girl shook her head. "I wouldn't mind at all." I kind of do. But she wouldn't admit to it. Uncomfortable with the silence, she spoke once more, "This is a very nice ball."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff