Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola quirked a trimmed brow at Estelle's lips being pulled up by Angel before she saw Moo scurry over to Angel and try to hide from her. Lola put her other hand on her hip and smirked. Walking sultry over toward them she put her arm on Estelle's shoulder and ran the hand on her hip over her now even more side hip. "Aww, does Lola make you nervous Darling?" She asked in a smooth voice before winking at him.

EDIT: Lola looked over at their first guest and smiled at her, scanning her over. "Welcome."

Dapper Dabbler

Rogue_Logan

"L... L... Lola... D... Don't hurt m-me..." He whimpered as he looked away from her.

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Calm and relaxed, Bastien walked into the hall and sat not far from the center of all the goings-on, flipping a pen around his long fingers and casting his gaze over everyone present, temple supported by the fingers of the otherwise unoccupied hand. He waited patiently for more guests to arrive, that he could begin the day's pleasure.

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
(this is so adorable! sorry posted to keep up with it.)

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

||Lol, we have lurkers. I keep getting Valentines, and the last one was host club related.

Don't be afraid lurkers!
We just want to love you! ♥||

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Avellini
(this is so adorable! sorry posted to keep up with it.)

||Thank you~ !
I hope you'll join us for some roleplay cake and tea!
Adorable avi as well. ♥||

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mira smiled as she walked into the room. This was her first annual ball as a maid so she was really exited.

Vicious Pants

I am nothing but a dream,
A wisp of your memory...

ℭɧεɼi

And you are nothing but a vision,
A hope for the future...

Cheri bit her lips as she watched everyone scurry about. Oh well, might as well go and do the same. Like they say, if you can't beat them, join them. Cheri ran over to Angel who was half talking to the first guest, and half pushing Moo about. Moo had made the strangest comment! "Hello there! I'm Cheri!"
User Image

Shameless Lunatic

Awesomeness! Hello folks! biggrin

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

GalateasFire
Awesomeness! Hello folks! biggrin

Angel left Moo to their first guest and went to greet their next one. "Well hello!" She beamed and curtsied low. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

galateasfire

Spotting someone whom he recognized, Moo ran over to his friend. "Fire, I swear, they made me do this. I SWEAR. They want me to... flirt... with people..." He said, trying to calm down.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
A Glass Passenger

.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola chuckled softly. "Darling, when someone says they'll have you as a snack, its not a bad thing.. vampire or not." Lola moved her long black hair back over her shoulder.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

13,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Random made her way up to the room slowly, taking in a few deep breath. She was never one for big party but she heard about this one and just wanted to see what the big deal was. Sadly, she didn't have anything nice to wear. Just some old few things she had laying around in her bedroom. She was sure her outfit wouldn't get her notice by any guy and was OK with that. She wouldn't know what to said if one came up to her and starting talking. She just hope to stay for a bit, watch everyone else, have a little bit to eat, then head go once she had her fill. Random made her way to one of the wall and stood up against, her brown eyes moving over everyone in the room slowly.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Rogue_Logan

Estelle couldn't help but feel for Moo. Lola was quite flavourful, an acquired taste to say the least. She even made Estelle feel uncomfortable sometimes, and they're besties for life. "Aw, Lola, don't be too tough on him."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff