Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Angelishia tossed her white tresses over her shoulders and flung open the doors to the first ever Annual Ball Host Club. "We are now officially open! ♥

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Estelle sighed heavily. Her nerves were getting to her. She was certain it would be fun, but this wasn't exactly her kind of environment. It was new, scary, and would probably be awkward. "Lola," she whispered under her breath, "How did you talk me into being a maid at something like this?"

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

x_Silver_Starlight_x
User Image
User Image

Estelle sighed heavily. Her nerves were getting to her. She was certain it would be fun, but this wasn't exactly her kind of environment. It was new, scary, and would probably be awkward. "Lola," she whispered under her breath, "How did you talk me into being a maid at something like this?"

Angel saw one of the maids looking disconcerted, so she slid up behind Estelle and wrapped her fingers around her shoulder. "Estelle!" She beamed, "Relax! The guests haven't even arrived yet!" ♥

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Princess Angelishia
Angel saw one of the maids looking disconcerted, so she slid up behind Estelle and wrapped her fingers around her shoulder. "Estelle!" She beamed, "Relax! The guests haven't even arrived yet!" ♥

User Image
User Image

"Not yet," Estelle said, with a small, nervous grin. "They are coming though."
Now seemed like a good time to put her dark elf skills to use and slip into the shadows. She much preferred it there.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

x_Silver_Starlight_x

User Image
User Image

"Not yet," Estelle said, with a small, nervous grin. "They are coming though."
Now seemed like a good time to put her dark elf skills to use and slip into the shadows. She much preferred it there.

"Exactly!" Angel tightened her grip on her shoulder a bit, and began to drag her to the center of the room. "So we should be prepared!" ♥

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
.:: What A Bust Personality! ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lola rose from the shadows of the floor and rolled her back, causing her -ahem- assets to become more noticeable. Lola's dark red lips curled into a smirk as she looked around. Her dark finger nails running down the side of her neck slowly as she clicked her tongue and walked over to the drinks. Picking up a wine glass and swirling it before taking a sip and making a slight distaste face and taking another sip. 'Non-alcoholic.. eh I guess its not bad' Lola thought to herself.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Princess Angelishia
"Exactly!" Angel tightened her grip on her shoulder a bit, and began to drag her to the center of the room. "So we should be prepared!" ♥

User Image
User Image

Estelle was dragged along like a rag doll. Certainly it would be easy to loosen the grip and run off, but she'd rather not risk having to face Lola's persuasion.

"Alright, alright," she said, at the centre of the room, "what can I do to prepare?"

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

x_Silver_Starlight_x
User Image
User Image

Estelle was dragged along like a rag doll. Certainly it would be easy to loosen the grip and run off, but she'd rather not risk having to face Lola's persuasion.

"Alright, alright," she said, at the centre of the room, "what can I do to prepare?"

"Hmm..." Angelishia tapped her lower lip a few times. "Well, let's see~" She looked around at all the decorations and snack cakes, already nicely set out. "Well, you can start by putting on one of these!" Angel took her two index fingers and pulled her own mouth up into a ridiculous smile. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Moo entered, looking around uncertainly. Spotting Angel, he ran over to her, using her as a physical shield between himself and the lusty Lola. "Angel!" He whispered fiercely, "You didn't tell me she was invited!" He clutched at her, terrified.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

A Glass Passenger
Moo entered, looking around uncertainly. Spotting Angel, he ran over to her, using her as a physical shield between himself and the lusty Lola. "Angel!" He whispered fiercely, "You didn't tell me she was invited!" He clutched at her, terrified.

She stopped propping her smile up with her index fingers like a moron, and patted his shoulder gently. "Reeelaaaax..." she cooed. "Lola's very popular with the male guests!" ♥

In a relationship with The_Darky_Sharky

Precious Nerd

40,340 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
awesome idea biggrin

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Princess Angelishia

A Glass Passenger

User Image
User Image

Estelle grinned sheepishly, "That I can manage!" She watched the other Host hide behind Angelishia. She was amused by the fear instilled in him by Lola. She laughed. That sounds like Lola alright.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Tamcsi
awesome idea biggrin

"Thank you!" Angel grabbed Moo by the wrist and zoomed over to their first guest, trying to pull him along. "Welcome to the first ever Annual Ball Host Club!" She let go of Moo and gave him a little push on the back, urging him to say something to the lovely young woman before them. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Princess Angelishia

"But... She told me she was going to eat me!" He said, panting. Moo pulled out a bag and breathed heavily into it, trying to calm himself down. As he was dragged along, he stopped in from of the guest and stood there, nervously looking at his feet. "I'm... My... I am Moo..." He said nervously.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Tamcsi
awesome idea biggrin

User Image
User Image

Estelle smiled at the new guest. Okay, no flirting yet, she thought. She started over, preparing herself to say hello. But alas, Angel had beat her to it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff