Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh I do wish more people were here..." Celeste was sad that the ball was ending soon, and wanted as much to do as she could on the last night. "I know this will be a great night, but who is there to talk to?"

Time-traveling Ally

la petite mignonne
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh I do wish more people were here..." Celeste was sad that the ball was ending soon, and wanted as much to do as she could on the last night. "I know this will be a great night, but who is there to talk to?"

User Image
Charles smiled as he came up behind the young woman and tapped her on her shoulder. "If you would grace me with your company Miss Celeste....I would be ever so grateful for it." He offered hsi arm to her with a beckoning smile. "How might I help you this eve?"

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

iNk_mAy
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste jumped when she felt the man tap on her shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry! I-I didn't hear you, please forgive me for jumping like that.." Her cheeks flushed pink and she shyly looked down at the floor. "I-I would be honored to be your company this eve, sir. Your name is..." she hesitated for a moment. "Charles...right?"

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
"Thats correct...", he said with a chuckle as he moved to brush a hand against her hair. "Your hair is absolutely gorgeous, m'dear. Though in truth I might have been a smidgeon jealous of Moo last night, Ha ha! The way he spoke of you as a pillow...But if it had been myself in your company well..."
He moved to pick her up in his arms bridal style, dipping her slightly."I would do so much more than simply fall asleep against you lovely cherub blossom. Now tell me...Be you hungry or parched? Or perhaps a dance or stroll through the garden. For the night you have me undivided attention and devotion...So please my lady, How might i service you this night?"
He tucked a strand of the curly fiery locks behind her ear as he bent down and pressed a kiss against the nape of her neck, likely his beard tickling against her skin.

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

iNk_mAy
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste's face turned a deep red. She was speechless. "Th-that tickles...!" was all she managed to force out of her mouth. She was entranced in his romance. "I...I suppose, I love gardens, and I love walking, and it's such a beautiful night..." Celeste draped her arm around Charles' neck as she waited for his response. I had no idea he was so romantic...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff