Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste peeked in, but she didn't see anyone. "Oh my, so bare.." She looked down at her new outfit. "There's no one here to see my new look! Oh well.."

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Robayn
The Wishful Thinker

When the smile came, Sean didn't resist. The corners of his mouth turned up into a crooked grin and his eye lids lowered slyly at the compliment. Tail wagging behind him, Sean leaned forward slightly, resting one hand on the railing behind Apollo for balance. "I can be a lot of things..." He said suggestively, white teeth glinting through his grin.

One of his ears twitched at Apollo's statement, his gaze following the other man's and then returning to his face and then his shoulders. He had to be referring to the visible protrusions under the thin shirt. With a cocky smile and lowered eyelids, Sean raised his spare hand to the base of Apollo's shirt teasingly and said, "Very curious... why not take this off and show me?"

*Apollo slowly lifted his shirt off his body, revealing the two fleshy protrusions underneath. He sighed and looked down. "They were my wings...", he told Sean quietly. "My village was attacked by a pack of werewolves......my family was.....", he couldn't continue because wrenching sobs choked his throat. Tears rolled down the sides of his cheeks and he turned to Sean. "I was the only one left...", he slumped to the ground and buried his face in his hands.*

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
Angel skipped back into the host and maid club. "Last night everyone! Let's make it a good one!"

Time-traveling Ally

User Image"Oh say not such a thing, Angel!"
Charles gasped as he let the tray fall from his hands only to make his way to her and take her hands in his eyes brimming with tears. "But...its been so much fun! I don't want it to end!"
User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

I don't want it to end either ;~; teehee.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

la petite mignonne

iNk_mAy

User Image
"Don't fret, lovelies!" Angel began arranging the last of the snacks to form pretty patterns. "We'll do it again next year! If we did this every day~ it wouldn't be anywhere near as special and fun!"

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Wishful Thinker

Sean's brows came together in confusion and then, a split second later, sympathy as he heard Apollo speak of his past, what was left of his wings, and then fall to the ground. He stood for a moment overwhelmed with the display of sorrow before him but then he knelt too.

"I'm sorry, Apollo." He said. The words seemed utterly inadequate, but at the same time they felt right. Tentatively he rested a hand on the other man's shoulder near to the remnants of his wings. He wanted to touch them, to ease what pain he could, but he couldn't imagine what comfort would ever ease that pain truly. He tried to think of what he would do if he lost something as important to him as wings would be to Apollo, but anything he thought of seemed to fall short.

"I'm so sorry." He repeated then, and wrapped himself around the other man. Strong arms wapped around slender, cold shoulders as Sean offered the best comfort he knew -- a warm embrace.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
Charles nodded as he smiled to her warmly and kissed her cheek quickly. "You're quite right. Thank you for allowing me to partake in such a lovely thing as this. Well off to wrok then I go!"
Charles had changed a goodd deal in the short time he had worked in the Event. Once a meek and timid librarian now he was a true romantic and bold at that. He had grown fond of many Guests, some more than others. And so he vowed to make this last nightt he best. Someone was going to be in for the most romantic of times, he vowed to himself with new found determination having kissed Angel so boldly.
"But dear me the room is barren once more it seems..."

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
Angel's cheeks turned a deep cherry red as her fingers wiggled their way up to where she'd been kissed. "Y-you're quite welcome... Charles..."

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Robayn

*Apollo felt Sean wrap his arms around him warmly. He recoiled slightly, still frightened to be touched be his kind. He shuddered and fell into his arms, wrapping his arms around him tentatively. He rested his head on Sean's chest and felt his heartbeat.
It was then that Apollo felt something. The same something he felt for the skies. He stopped crying and looked up at Sean's sweet face.
"Th-thanks Sean", he said quietly
Still holding onto him , not wanting to let him go.*

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Wishful Thinker

Sean looked down at Apollo looking up at him and a warm smile lit up his face. "There, that's better..." He said, gently rubbing away the last of the tears from Apollo's face. "This handsome face was made for smiles, not tears."

The swish-swish of his tail reminded him of where they are and he grinned, silly. He'd forgotten entirely about the ball!

"Why don't we go inside where it's warm?" Sean suggested softly, gathering up the shirt that Apollo had removed.

8,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Wishful Thinker
Robayn

*Apollo felt Sean wrap his arms around him warmly. He recoiled slightly, still frightened to be touched be his kind. He shuddered and fell into his arms, wrapping his arms around him tentatively. He rested his head on Sean's chest and felt his heartbeat.
It was then that Apollo felt something. The same something he felt for the skies. He stopped crying and looked up at Sean's sweet face.
"Th-thanks Sean", he said quietly
Still holding onto him , not wanting to let him go.*

Crushes nut in his hand*.......

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Robayn

*Apollo stood and smiled at Sean. He blushed a little and reached for his shirt.
"i forgot we were at a ball", he said laughing a little. His hand briefly touched the werewolf's as they both reached for his shirt. He felt a shiver go up his arm and he took his hand away quickly. His eyes flashed purple again, but not with hatred, with love. Finally, unable to control himself, he leant forward and softly kissed Sean on the cheek.*

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
II Neo ll

Wha?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
Angel repositioned herself to a small lace-covered table near the refreshments. "This has been fun~" she remarked sleepily, resting her head on one palm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff