Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

A Glass Passenger
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

"Sounds busy!" Celeste yawned as well. "Come to think of it, I'm tired too..."

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
Angel had started to drift off at the table. "Please excuse me lovelies~ I think it's bedtime! I'll return tomorrow!" With that she scampered out of the room.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image"Ladies it was a pleasure a pity it must be cut short as I fear sleep beckons me with awaiting arms."
He stood up and took each of their hands in one of his and pressed his lips to each before smiling and leaving them.
User Image

[[Sorry have to go!]]

Dapper Dabbler

la petite mignonne

Moo actually opened his eyes to see Angel fleeing. "And there she goes... work work work..." He said, rubbing his cheek on her arm once more. "If you're tired, go lay down, silly. Like me! Moo closed his eyes and grinned up at her, yawning slightly.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
"Just the thrill of the challenge. I enjoy mind-benders and Kid is well known for his tricky riddles, especially since some can appear to have a double meaning. The 52 for instance...you have to take it with the rest of the line."

Vendaval pointed to the second one.

"Crows and Doves...Ebony and Ivory. A piano has 36 black keys and 52 white ones. The capitol M for Middle...it refers to Middle C and starting from there there are 20 black keys to the end of the board. 20 as a time is 8 pm. The word turned green collectively on St. Patrick's Day and a week before that was the 10th of March. Therefore March 10th at 8 pm is when the heist took place."

Sparkly Fatcat

A Glass Passenger
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

"I...think I will..." Celeste gave in to her sleepiness and closed her eyes, laying her head gently on top of Moo's. "mm...so comfy.."

Dapper Dabbler

la petite mignonne

Sighing gently, Moo smoothly slipped off his coat and draped it over them like a blanket. "You are..." He said. Getting more comfortable, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and hugged her gently.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vendaval smiled to herself and decided to drink the remainder of her tea quietly. 'This is just as good at room temperature as it was hot.'

Sparkly Fatcat

A Glass Passenger
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste's cheeks dusted with a light pink. She cuddled closer under the jacket, feeling nice and warm now that she was covered. "Thank you," she mumbled, quickly taking her glasses off so she wouldn't bend them if she fell asleep.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Vendaval de la Luz
"Just the thrill of the challenge. I enjoy mind-benders and Kid is well known for his tricky riddles, especially since some can appear to have a double meaning. The 52 for instance...you have to take it with the rest of the line."

"Crows and Doves...Ebony and Ivory. A piano has 36 black keys and 52 white ones. The capitol M for Middle...it refers to Middle C and starting from there there are 20 black keys to the end of the board. 20 as a time is 8 pm. The word turned green collectively on St. Patrick's Day and a week before that was the 10th of March. Therefore March 10th at 8 pm is when the heist took place."

"That's fascinating and very clever. Kid must be one very smart man, and quite informed about small things." Velvet smiled and finished off the last of her cake and tea. Then her cell phone rang. She pulled the small device out of her pocket and glanced at the screen. "Oh shoot. I need to leave, work calls. It has been lovely chatting with you Vendaval. Perhaps we shall meet again sometime." With that the curly-haired brunette stood and left, fully content with her evening.

Dapper Dabbler

la petite mignonne

Moo smiled, finally able to get some sleep. He could hear Celeste's pulse, her steady breathing, and feel the rising of her chest. It comforted him. And soon enough, he was drifting into dreamland, grinning like an idiot.

Sparkly Fatcat

A Glass Passenger
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste rubbed her eyes, taking the last sip of her tea before nuzzling her head against Moo's and drifting off. "mmm..."

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
parazesis
Vendaval de la Luz

"That's fascinating and very clever. Kid must be one very smart man, and quite informed about small things." Velvet smiled and finished off the last of her cake and tea. Then her cell phone rang. She pulled the small device out of her pocket and glanced at the screen. "Oh shoot. I need to leave, work calls. It has been lovely chatting with you Vendaval. Perhaps we shall meet again sometime." With that the curly-haired brunette stood and left, fully content with her evening.

Vendaval watched the remain awake guest leave.

"Indeed he is." She said to herself. "And so it requires the same ability to figure out the clues and unravel the riddles."
She suddenly colored at the unintended self-promotion. 'Perhaps I ought to leave these two to sleep and check back tomorrow.' She stood and straightened the chairs before dimming the lights so as to allow the other two to sleep soundly. "Good night." She whispered before leaving.

Married Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
After a while Izevel decided to return to the hall. She didn't know how people will react for her appearance, so she used her power to hide her diabolical fangs and bleeding eyes.
"Ok,- she thought,- It's so much better now".
She was surprised how many people arrived there at the time she spent in the garden. Well, maybe nobody even noticed her disappearance?

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Wishful Thinker

When the smile came, Sean didn't resist. The corners of his mouth turned up into a crooked grin and his eye lids lowered slyly at the compliment. Tail wagging behind him, Sean leaned forward slightly, resting one hand on the railing behind Apollo for balance. "I can be a lot of things..." He said suggestively, white teeth glinting through his grin.

One of his ears twitched at Apollo's statement, his gaze following the other man's and then returning to his face and then his shoulders. He had to be referring to the visible protrusions under the thin shirt. With a cocky smile and lowered eyelids, Sean raised his spare hand to the base of Apollo's shirt teasingly and said, "Very curious... why not take this off and show me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff