Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
BijutsuHime
Princess Angelishia
parazesis

Velvet nodded and took a seat. "I work as a makeup artist for theater and minor films." Turning to Vendaval, "What sort of things do you investigate?"

Vendaval swallowed her piece of mint cupcake with the tea and found it was very good. Turning, she smiled at the girl that had asked the question.
"Velvet, right? Well, I solve the riddles that elusive gentleman thief, Kaitou Kid, leaves and try to stop his heists based on what the riddle's meaning is."

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Vendaval de la Luz

parazesis

BijutsuHime

A Glass Passenger

User Image
"Oh, those are really cool!" She bounced a little in her seat.

"Oh Moo!" She looked with pity at the sleepy host using her as a post. "Poor thing!" Angel gently leaned him up against the back of his own chair, and bounced off to the refreshment table again. "Let me bring you some tea or coffee! See if we can perk you up a little! By the way, the lovely ladies before you are Vendaval, Velvet, and Hime!" She gestured at each.

Dapper Dabbler

Vendaval de la Luz

parazesis

BijutsuHime

Princess Angelishia

Moo looked sleepily as Angel lept up and gracefully rushed to the refreshment table. Looking around at the other ladies, he manged a meek smile, before laying his arms on the table and resting his tired head in them, managing to stay just barely awake. "Sleep..." He muttered, his breathe causing strands of his hair to jump this way and that.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Vendaval de la Luz
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia

"That's interesting. What does he steal and what riddles does he leave?" Velvet inquired of Vendaval before turning to the gentleman. "Good evening, sir." She flashed him a friendly smile before taking a sip of her tea.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia
parazesis
"That's interesting. What does he steal and what riddles does he leave?" Velvet inquired of Vendaval before turning to the gentleman. "Good evening, sir." She flashed him a friendly smile before taking a sip of her tea.

"His most recent heist was on Tuesday night. Actually...here."

Vendaval writes down quickly from memory the riddle Kid had posted.

On the night love will flourish, I will once again be awakened. As soon as I hear the bells 23rd toll, their waves will beckon me to come steal the Ruby Pendant.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Vendaval de la Luz

parazesis

BijutsuHime

A Glass Passenger

User Image
Angel retook her seat next to Moo, and began pumping him full of tea.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia
Vendaval de la Luz

Velvet read the riddle. "So 11 pm on the night of Valentine's Day he was planning on stealing a Ruby Pendant. Did you catch him, or stop him at least?"

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia
parazesis

Velvet read the riddle. "So 11 pm on the night of Valentine's Day he was planning on stealing a Ruby Pendant. Did you catch him, or stop him at least?"

Vendaval shook her head.
"Chased him...he's not elusive for nothing." She said as she took another sip of tea. "20 of these in one year...exactly one year as the first was on Valentine's Day last year when he swipped the Romance Pendent."

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Vendaval de la Luz

parazesis

BijutsuHime

A Glass Passenger

User Image
"Vendaval, dear!" Angel chimed in. "Maybe you should tell her about the nature of these crimes, so she doesn't worry!"

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia

Vendaval de la Luz

"20? That's quite a few for a single criminal in one year. How close did you come to catching him?" Velvet was definitely intrigued by now. "Oh, I'm not worried, Miss Angel. But I certainly am interested in these stories. My working with actors certainly runs off an interest in stories."

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia
parazesis

"20? That's quite a few for a single criminal in one year. How close did you come to catching him?" Velvet was definitely intrigued by now. "Oh, I'm not worried, Miss Angel. But I certainly am interested in these stories. My working with actors certainly runs off an interest in stories."

"She means that he has a 'No One Gets Hurt policy. The Task Force that chases him seldom pull their weapons and never bother with worrying about anything more than a sharp card or getting caught in some trap. Kaitou Kid is a magician that turns his heists into spectator sports. He uses smoke and mirrors, flash bombs, stuff like that and often uses a hang-glider to get away...when the one that the police chase isn't a dummy with a motor."

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia
Vendaval de la Luz

Velvet nodded and took a sip of her tea. "I see. He certainly sounds like one interesting criminal. From what you've told me, I wouldn't be surprised if there were books or movies about him one day."

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
BijutsuHime
A Glass Passenger
Princess Angelishia
parazesis

Velvet nodded and took a sip of her tea. "I see. He certainly sounds like one interesting criminal. From what you've told me, I wouldn't be surprised if there were books or movies about him one day."

Vendaval giggled slightly and some tea went down the wrong way.
"Yes...The Magic Kaitou...I can just see it now. He'd likely steal a spot for himself on shows that are not his own as well."

Hilarious Husband

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
William enteres the ball, his white feathery wings folded behind his back as he looks around, loving this time of year. As a half angel, he loved to see other people happy, though he was always alone. It didn't bother him though. His icy blue eyes scanned the room as he smiled

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
BijutsuHime
Princess Angelishia
Vendaval de la Luz

Velvet laughed. "It certianly does sound like it." She then noticed the silence from the rest of the group. "Oh, we've simply been ignoring the rest of you haven't we. I'm sorry." She felt rather bad for not including the others in the conversation; everyone deserved the opertunity to speak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff