• Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Vendaval de la Luz
Killer_MaiMai
Vendaval de la Luz
Princess Angelishia
Killer_MaiMai

She glanced at the other girl with Angel. "Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?" She asked kindly.

Vendaval curtsied as she swallowed the bit of fudge in her mouth.

"I apologize for my rudeness, I'm Vendaval."

"Hello Vendaval. Nive to meet you! You're very pretty... My clothing, on the other hand, doesn't seem very appropriate." Cassia said sheepishly. "Excuse me, I'm Cassia. I'm going to go into the bathroom and change really quick." She smiled and excused herself.

[I'll be back very soon.]

Vendaval whispered quickly to some of her friends to help her out as she watched Cassie head off. 'I hope she likes surprises.'

Cassia headed into the bathroom and found two packages with her name on it. What? She walked over and opened it. I hope you like a little something something. ~Vendaval Inside was a dress and a pair of heels. I love you, Vendaval! You are my saivor! She put on her scarf and a circlet that she got from the closet in the corner of the room (ahh, that's where they get their outfits) and tiptoed outside. "How do I look?" She asked her newfound friend, Vendaval.

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bastien Wolff
Yet the silver tongue and fingers of the most accomplished of men
Shall lust and hound for your heart into the wild blue of tomorrow

As he caught her, Bastien pressed a quick kiss to her forehead, "A seraph with its bright wings could not fall to earth to deliver its mercy more gracefully than that." He helped her up. "I hope you've not been hurt? I apologise, but I must leave you now. It has been an enchantment, and I fear it comes time to awaken from my faerie-dust reverie." He kissed her hand and swiftly slipped out of the hall.

Tomorrow, my love; nothing now here shall be left in that end,
but the wiles of the heart and the heat of the absence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valentines: 74
Anons: 56
Marriage Proposals: 8
la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

BasiWolff
            xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste smiled and straightened herself up. "Thank you for such a wonderful dance, sir. I hope we will meet again." She nodded and watched as he left the room.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Killer_MaiMai

Cassia headed into the bathroom and found two packages with her name on it. What? She walked over and opened it. I hope you like a little something something. ~Vendaval Inside was a dress and a pair of heels. I love you, Vendaval! You are my saivor! She put on her scarf and a circlet that she got from the closet in the corner of the room (ahh, that's where they get their outfits) and tiptoed outside. "How do I look?" She asked her newfound friend, Vendaval.

'Oh no...I've never been good at knowing what to say about clothes and stuff.' Vendaval smiled and nodded.
"You look happier than you seemed when you dashed off." She replied honestly.

Sparkly Fatcat

xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste sighed, now alone. She brushed her dress off gently and looked around for something to do or someone to talk to, but there weren't very many people in sight. Instead, she wandered over to a snack table and picked at a few chocolates. He was a wonderful man... she thought to herself. although, I suppose he treats every girl like that...

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Vendaval de la Luz
Killer_MaiMai

'Oh no...I've never been good at knowing what to say about clothes and stuff.' Vendaval smiled and nodded.

Cassia blushed profusely. "Well, I've had a bad Valentine's Day. I guess nobody wants me." Cassia shrugged, with a little bit of sadness in her eyes. "The dress was so gorgeous, it just perked me up. I really don't believe in myself. It's a bad trait, I guess. The dress made me look pretty for once." She smiled sadly.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
||Congratulations to the King and Queen of the Host Club~

Yakuza Ojo no Kaizen & la petite mignonne! ||

Sparkly Fatcat

xxxとてもかわいいxxxxxxxxxx

Celeste took a seat in a far corner of the room. Well I suppose that's it then, isn't it? Everyone else has someone to talk to. She bit into a cake. So good...

She took one more glance around the room to see if there was anyone else alone.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Killer_MaiMai
Vendaval de la Luz

Cassia blushed profusely. "Well, I've had a bad Valentine's Day. I guess nobody wants me." Cassia shrugged, with a little bit of sadness in her eyes. "The dress was so gorgeous, it just perked me up. I really don't believe in myself. It's a bad trait, I guess. The dress made me look pretty for once." She smiled sadly.

Vendaval felt bad and reached out to put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "The height of my Valentine's Day was a Kaitou Kid heist. 26 Valentine's Days have gone by for me and I've never had anyone either...not like that. We'll find the right guy for us someday." She gave a small chuckle. "No doubt they can't read the map and guys don't usually ask for directions...they must be lost."

Antagonistic Rogue

Eran sighed and walked around more, wondering where everybody had disappeared too.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vendaval was staring off into space, sitting at a corner table. Cassia had slipped away and she wondered if it had been her own fault. 'Seems I am just not that good at these things...oh well.

Antagonistic Rogue

Vendaval de la Luz
Vendaval was staring off into space, sitting at a corner table. Cassia had slipped away and she wondered if it had been her own fault. 'Seems I am just not that good at these things...oh well.
eran spotting a guest quickly walked over to her "HI! im so glad someone is here and im not lonely anymore!" he continued to rant about how everyone had left her alone and suddenly stopped "oh sorry... i just got so excited.."

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
eran no shi
Vendaval de la Luz
eran spotting a guest quickly walked over to her "HI! im so glad someone is here and im not lonely anymore!" he continued to rant about how everyone had left her alone and suddenly stopped "oh sorry... i just got so excited.."

Vendaval was taken by surprise but held a hand up when she went from ranting to flustered.
"Not at all. I understand...more than you know." She rose and curtsied, holding out a hand. "I'm Vendaval."

Antagonistic Rogue

Vendaval de la Luz
eran no shi
Vendaval de la Luz

Vendaval was taken by surprise but held a hand up when she went from ranting to flustered.
"Not at all. I understand...more than you know." She rose and curtsied, holding out a hand. "I'm Vendaval."[/quote ] Eran grinned and took her hand " and i am Eran, one of the wonderful hosts of this place!" rather than shaking the hand she leaned down and kissed it gently, coming back up she gave Vendaval a sheepish smile.

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
eran no shi
Vendaval de la Luz
"Not at all. I understand...more than you know." She rose and curtsied, holding out a hand. "I'm Vendaval."
Eran grinned and took her hand " and i am Eran, one of the wonderful hosts of this place!" rather than shaking the hand she leaned down and kissed it gently, coming back up she gave Vendaval a sheepish smile.

Vendaval giggled as her mind went back to Tuesday night when that action was done by another.

"I had seen you around however I am afraid I had not realized you were one of the hosts here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff