Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bornes
siskataya
"You could win" is missing the "Y" in "you".

Just so you know. xP

Ahh ok, found it! Thanks for the heads up! biggrin

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Oh joy! biggrin

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
siskataya

Sisky, you should write an example with your own stories too! It would be fun smile

Swashbuckling Sentai

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Saffrons_Curse
Mohawk
My first day of my freshman year in high school, I saw this one dude with a mohawk and I thought how he looked pretty cool, but me being shy, I didn't mention it to him. Skip forward to the last class of the day, and it turns out he was in my class. While I was too shy to talk to him, he came up to me and complimented my Slipknot shirt. Thus, the first spark of friendship began and 8 years later, we're still really good friends. C':

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Ridley Starsmore
I borrowed the VP's golf cart once.

Best week off he ever gave me.-s-

Took me a moment to understand he had punished you sweatdrop
Saffrons_Curse
Saffrons_Curse
Mohawk
My first day of my freshman year in high school, I saw this one dude with a mohawk and I thought how he looked pretty cool, but me being shy, I didn't mention it to him. Skip forward to the last class of the day, and it turns out he was in my class. While I was too shy to talk to him, he came up to me and complimented my Slipknot shirt. Thus, the first spark of friendship began and 8 years later, we're still really good friends. C':
You've been caught in our spell - congrats on being part of the Divinity Court!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Amon Larethian
awesome

Awesome indeed! biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Paro-Daryl
Oh joy! biggrin
3nodding

Hallowed Prophet

I suppose I'll post my story:

Krystalinn

Sweet Revenge

The first day of school my senior year of High School I was finally able to get back at a person who bullied me a lot up until that point. It was a tradition in my small town school for all the Seniors to ride on a hayride through town before school the first day. Then we had a school sanctioned "skip day" where all of us would go to the beach for the day.

So we did our hayride, and everyone was so excited and in good spirits. Even those of us in the less than popular crowd were having fun and laughing, and just generally making a bunch of noise through town.

Then we all got on the bus to go to the beach! There was swimming and a BBQ, and there was a mini golf course right at the park, so there was tons of fun to be had.

Some of the football players decided they were going to throw people into the water, because it was cold, and not a lot of people were swimming. It started out as good fun, but it quickly became a way for the bigger guys to bully the little "nerd kids." Left and right band geeks, and drama kids were getting tossed in the icy water.

When one of the guys came up to me I told him, "You better not throw me in, or else."

"Or else what?" he said with a mean smile on his face.

"Or else I'll kick you in a place that will ruin your day."

He laughed, thinking I didn't have the nerves to do such a thing. He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder, leaving my feet dangling precariously close to a very sensitive area. So I started swinging my feet.

BAM!

I kicked him right in the stones!

He dropped me, and clutched himself in pain. I ran off and stayed very far away from the water.

For the rest of the year he never bothered me.

I don't condone violence to solve your problems. If there are other ways to resolve the issue that is better, but it's important for people to stand up for themselves or to have someone to stand up for them. The situation could have turned out much differently, if he decided to lash out at me afterwards. Lucky for me he didn't, and I have this story to remember forever smile

Daring Lionheart

10,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Knight of Shame
Woops!
Ah, the first day of this year kinda went really weird! I accidentally called my teacher "mom"!
I laughed it out afterwards, though!
Knight of Shame
Knight of Shame
Woops!
Ah, the first day of this year kinda went really weird! I accidentally called my teacher "mom"!
I laughed it out afterwards, though!
Pssst.... don't look now, but the Shadow Cloaks have stolen you for our team. Welcome!

Shadowy Gaian

14,375 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Dear Sisky as a side to my entry please change 'OU' to 'YOU' D:

*Username: TazzyC123
* Title of Entry: A cold Septembers Morning
*Share your personal back to school story!:

I trundled my suitcase down the street between St Pancreas and Kings Cross, my Breathe turning to a faint fog as i exhaled, the wheel on the suitcase vibrating wildly as if it was refusing to come on this journey for the last time. No i am not one of those so called 'Wizards' crossing at 1&3/4s in Kings Cross but a Fairy, yes one with wings, and we travel under the clock in St Pancreas. The slick floorings proving little purchase for my slippers. Smelling the aroma of fresh coffee i made my way to the stand and ordered my usual, and caramel latte with three brown sugars. As a Fairy we can not consume white sugar as the refinement process causes issues. Sipping on my coffee i can feel the heat seeping in to my bones after the long walk and a gratefully welcomed the buzz, an energy fix by all accounts. Slipping between all the weary travellers, dodging left and right rapidly torturing the wheel and as i made my way to the lift and pressed the button it hit me, i may never walk these halls again as, if i pass senior year, i will forever stay in Fearie.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Username: Nymph of Spring & Floyd The Hobo
Title: Higher Learning Romance

So in 2009 after graduating from High School, I enrolled in a University. I was dating this guy at the time, who two months into my second year, dumped me. Sad story, but he turned out to be a real jerk anyway.

My Higher Learning Romance all started in September 2009. I was at my University early in the morning to find my Intro to Sociology class. With my schedule in hand, I went wandering around the campus looking for the classroom. Like any other freshie, I was totally lost. I managed to find the room on my schedule, but no one was there!
I decided to stand outside the room for a bit to see if anyone else came to the class. I didn't want to be that weirdo sitting in an empty classroom. After a while, this guy came walking up to the door and asked me if I was looking for the Intro to Soc. class. I said I was and that it was in this room but no one was there. He laughed and said that was because it was moved to the next floor. Directly above where I was.
Now me being stubborn, I decided that this person clearly didn't know what he was talking about and I told him that I thought he was wrong.
After arguing with him for 5 minutes, we bet a coffee. If he was right, I owed him a coffee. If I was right, he owed me one. So I followed him up to the next floor to the room he claimed the class was in. Sure enough, my entire class was there.. So I looked like a total idiot. Of course.

Now, not knowing ANYONE in that class, this guy let me sit down beside him so that I wouldn't feel so awkward. I had my laptop with me, so I took it out to start taking notes. And this guy, who I didn't know at all... Decides to start putting his index finger, or pinky finger in the USB ports of my laptop! I sat there, dumbfounded that this jerk was invading my personal space.. So I bluntly said to him "Can you not manhandle my laptop, please?"

After that day, we were best friends. Inseparable. We both were dating someone else at the time. He was having a lot of problems with his girlfriend, and my boyfriend wasn't being the greatest either.

In April of 2010, he dumped his girlfriend after he got tired of her cheating on him.. and couldn't forgive her anymore.
In September of 2010, my boyfriend dumped me so he could "be with other people to see if he wanted to be with me".

I remember calling my friend, and telling him what happened.. Sobbing on the phone, he and another friend we had at the time, came over to my house with a box of doughnuts and we watched Marmaduke. They stayed with me until really late in the evening.

After that, he started talking to me a lot more, making sure I was okay. We hung out, I went to a few of his hockey games and was enjoying being cared about by someone for once.

On October 23rd 2010 I went with him to one of his hockey games. It was a great game and I had so much fun! It was a late game, so when he dropped me home around 11:30, and I was getting out of his car, he looked at me and said "I know how bad he hurt you, and I don't expect anything from you. I care a lot about you and wouldn't be like him. You're a great person and you deserve to be treated better. I can treat you better. Will you let me?" I said thanks, and wished him a safe drive home (it was pouring rain) and he pulled out of my driveway. When I got into my house, had a shower and changed, it was around midnight when I texted him and said "What you said in the car, did you just ask me to be your girlfriend??" and he texted me back saying yes, he did, but he assumed I didn't want to because of what I had said. I told him that I didn't understand he was asking me out, and saying "Will you go out with me" would have helped. We laughed, and at 12:30am on October 24th, I started dating the most amazing, loving man in the world.

My wonderful boyfriend, Nick.

User Image

Ellie Bacon's Prince

Timid Lunatic

25,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
DeeeJayBeee

Haunted Halls

I have finished school now but one time on the first day of school after the summer Me and my friends were walking into school at the usual time. When we got there the place was empty my friend we will call her Jessica, she had looked at her phone and proceeded to tell us we were on time. Me Jessica and my best friend...Jamie we will call her, decided to take a look around the school to see if we could find anyone. After about 10 minutes of walking around we decided to head to the cafeteria downstairs when suddenly there was a moan behind us. Being cowards we screamed and started to run down the corridor when the lights started to go off. We shoved the double doors at the end of the corridor wide open rushed through and shut them again as fast as we could, looking through the window we saw someone standing there for only seconds and then they were gone. When we got downstairs a teacher had stopped us and asked not only what we were doing running round the corridors but why we were in so early.. at first we told him that we were right on time then Jessica went and checked her phone again and realizing her clock was wrong the whole time. Then we told the teacher about what happened upstairs. He ignored the story.. but from that moment onwards things in the school were never the same.. there was always a sort of coldness about the halls.
And that was the story of the Haunted Halls of my School

No Real names were used in this story Just saying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff