Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is it the end of the world because Obama is president for 4 more years?

Yes 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 10 ]
No 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 90 ]
Ultra Satan! 0.14615384615385 14.6% [ 19 ]
Undecided 0.084615384615385 8.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
BlackBeltMan
Fox on Stilts
You did the right thing. 3nodding
yes indeed. Romney is an idiot, and I hope that Paul Ryan never gets another seat in ANY government office biggrin

Yeah right now he still has his seat in Congress. Paul Ryan, I mean.

Oh, and it seems he is on "the short list" for Republican candidates for President.
Jeeze some people.
"I believe in a magic man up in the sky! I don't care if you don't, because I will make you live by my arbitrary rules of what the Magic Man's book says is right!"

I've been very, very tolerant of religious people for the longest time. But every time I get to hear that they don't want gay marriage or whatever, because they don't want my soul to go to hell, and that they totally don't hate gays, the bible just says they're not people! Big difference.

And often, that's their best ******** argument. I'm so sick of this bullshit. One day, I want to see someone go:

"I believe in Cthulhu! So nobody should believe in God anymore, you know, cause Cthulhu will eat them first. So no more religion in schools cause it'll only lead to those poor kids being eaten first. I totally don't hate Christians, I just don't want them to be eaten by Cthulhu! So this is why I'm voting to abolish everything Christian!"

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Fox on Stilts

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
And people mistake my atheism for anti-theism because I want religion separate of government.
America is not a ******** theocracy people. Never has, never will.

Shadowy Seeker

Veras Gunn
Pot was illegal because it threatened the cotton industry, and it's still illegal, at least federally, because of the pharmaceutical industry.

Don't like Gay Marriage? Don't live in a country where one of the most important documents starts with "All men are created equal."

Roe V Wade was decided nearly 40 years ago, wake up.

The cotton industry? I thought people started fussing because pot / hemp was threatening the paper industry.
LordKingPumpkinHead
Emeru
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead
what? a lot of drugs does NOT count as being divine?

,There's a lot of followers thinking that since "god put plants you can smoke on the earth, then they have a "divine" right to do drugs. Which is ironic considering the bible says NOT to do them.

bleh, what if god was one of us.
Just a slob like one of us?
exactly. god is that bum you see on the street, and walk by with out giving him a dime.

and he's judging you.
I wasn't sure if you were referencing the song or not, but I couldn't help adding the next line sweatdrop
But to be completely honest, if god was a bum on the streets, that's a scary idea.
Emeru
LordKingPumpkinHead
Emeru
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead
what? a lot of drugs does NOT count as being divine?

,There's a lot of followers thinking that since "god put plants you can smoke on the earth, then they have a "divine" right to do drugs. Which is ironic considering the bible says NOT to do them.

bleh, what if god was one of us.
Just a slob like one of us?
exactly. god is that bum you see on the street, and walk by with out giving him a dime.

and he's judging you.
I wasn't sure if you were referencing the song or not, but I couldn't help adding the next line sweatdrop
But to be completely honest, if god was a bum on the streets, that's a scary idea.
don't worry, i was, lol

why? because that is what the bible said.

the bible said that god IS the bum on the street, as for how you treat the least among us, is how you treat god.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
While I don't agree with some of Obama's choices, he stands for the middle and lower classes more than Mitt-wit does, so I'm glad he won.
Now he just needs to live up to things.

Oh, and this is coming from a Born-Again Christian, btw.
If Obama drives the world into the End of the World, then I've got nothing to fear anyways cause I know where I'm gonna end up, so let them end away.XD But while I'm still around, I wanna see if Obama can make good on his promises and keep the lower classes from sinking right down to bed-rock.

Enduring Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Nyadriel
BlackBeltMan
Fox on Stilts
yes indeed. Romney is an idiot, and I hope that Paul Ryan never gets another seat in ANY government office biggrin

Yeah right now he still has his seat in Congress. Paul Ryan, I mean.

Oh, and it seems he is on "the short list" for Republican candidates for President.
Yay? The guy is an idiot and his own state didn't even vote for him to become president. I still hope the guy just fails miserably

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Huey_Freeman800
"It's the end of the world as we know it. The bible says the world will grow more wicked. Pot will be legalized, gay marriage, abortions, everything bad is now good.. And everything good is mocked.. The world is trying to rid god out of everything.. The constitution.. On our money " in god we trust" .. If we don't have god on our side.. Who will be on our side? I totally see the world becoming m
ore evil and more worldly, less godly... The bible has once again proven it's real! Open your eyes world.. I knew Obama would win.. Because this world wants a leader who allows everything bad.. The bible predicted people becoming evil... Dang . I only hope Obama will be impeached and Romney can rescue us later on... Lol Ok ok my rant is done..."

User Image

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
O_O lets just be happy people, make friends, blah blah. heart

Hygienic Gawker

You unfriended someone because of a rant? That seems a little immature to me. Baseless as their rant was, I find it annoying that you'd quote their stupidity here seeking approval of your own stupidity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff