Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is it the end of the world because Obama is president for 4 more years?

Yes 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 10 ]
No 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 90 ]
Ultra Satan! 0.14615384615385 14.6% [ 19 ]
Undecided 0.084615384615385 8.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I'm pretty sure that if Romney was voted in, that guy would've said the exact same thing. What can we say? Our presidential choices were pretty bad. Though I will admit that Obama is the less of two evils and I really liked how he handled the economy.

Assimilated Genius

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
IslandGinger50
Huey_Freeman800
This is a post from one of the people(They shall remain nameless) on my facebook friends list:

"It's the end of the world as we know it. The bible says the world will grow more wicked. Pot will be legalized, gay marriage, abortions, everything bad is now good.. And everything good is mocked.. The world is trying to rid god out of everything.. The constitution.. On our money " in god we trust" .. If we don't have god on our side.. Who will be on our side? I totally see the world becoming m
ore evil and more worldly, less godly... The bible has once again proven it's real! Open your eyes world.. I knew Obama would win.. Because this world wants a leader who allows everything bad.. The bible predicted people becoming evil... Dang . I only hope Obama will be impeached and Romney can rescue us later on... Lol Ok ok my rant is done..."

UNFRIEND

Discuss!
You know, this is a day of high emotiom. Andm your friens sis say it was HIS rant. Trye friends accept one another even when they may not agree. It;s not about "unfriending: someone who has ideas that are vastly different possinly from your own. "I hear what you're saying, but do not see (feel) the same way. So, let's just leave the subject, please.:

Also, do you see any kernels of wisdom in his statements? Just asking.

It's kind of hard to be friends with some one that thinks you are evil.

Obsessive Player

Huey_Freeman800
IslandGinger50
Huey_Freeman800
This is a post from one of the people(They shall remain nameless) on my facebook friends list:

"It's the end of the world as we know it. The bible says the world will grow more wicked. Pot will be legalized, gay marriage, abortions, everything bad is now good.. And everything good is mocked.. The world is trying to rid god out of everything.. The constitution.. On our money " in god we trust" .. If we don't have god on our side.. Who will be on our side? I totally see the world becoming m
ore evil and more worldly, less godly... The bible has once again proven it's real! Open your eyes world.. I knew Obama would win.. Because this world wants a leader who allows everything bad.. The bible predicted people becoming evil... Dang . I only hope Obama will be impeached and Romney can rescue us later on... Lol Ok ok my rant is done..."

UNFRIEND

Discuss!
You know, this is a day of high emotiom. Andm your friens sis say it was HIS rant. Trye friends accept one another even when they may not agree. It;s not about "unfriending: someone who has ideas that are vastly different possinly from your own. "I hear what you're saying, but do not see (feel) the same way. So, let's just leave the subject, please.:

He didn't call YOU evil.

9,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Good thing that you unfriended him and good riddance.

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LordKingPumpkinHead
wow, now people are changing the bible, to fit their ways.

Well it was created by humans. It has absolutely no "divine" basis to it. It's just a bedtime story that was passed down from generation to generation. People are going to change it and interpret how they want as long as it as you said fits their needs.

Amorous Vampire

Huey_Freeman800

UNFRIEND

Discuss!

Your friend lost a screw, or two.

First thing that comes to mind is "Separation of Church and State", which means God has no place in politics to begin with.

Gay marriage isn't bad, and should be legalized. Who are we to say that someone can't be "married" if they're sexually attracted to the same gender?

With Marijuana being legalized, it may stop all those drug traffickers; why would they continue their illegal activities, when they did it solely for the fact that they were selling once-illegal goods?

Abortion, unlike homosexuality, is a choice. As far as I'm concerned, a "fetus" is not a "human" until it exits the body, seeing as the fetus cannot survive without the mother until it has progressed enough to be born.

Hence, your friend is a radical Conservative, in my point of view; a radical Conservative who is blindly loyal to conservatism.
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead

Well it was created by humans. It has absolutely no "divine" basis to it. It's just a bedtime story that was passed down from generation to generation. People are going to change it and interpret how they want as long as it as you said fits their needs.
what? a lot of drugs does NOT count as being divine?

Enduring Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Fox on Stilts
You did the right thing. 3nodding
yes indeed. Romney is an idiot, and I hope that Paul Ryan never gets another seat in ANY government office biggrin

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead

,There's a lot of followers thinking that since "god put plants you can smoke on the earth, then they have a "divine" right to do drugs. Which is ironic considering the bible says NOT to do them.
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead

,There's a lot of followers thinking that since "god put plants you can smoke on the earth, then they have a "divine" right to do drugs. Which is ironic considering the bible says NOT to do them.

bleh, what if god was one of us.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Huey_Freeman800

You should have quoted the bible and told him that those who bare falsely to the ending of the world shall be considered false prophets and fools and shall be condemned as such on their day of reckoning. Only Jesus and God know when the world is going to end, as Jesus shall desend form the heavens and the whole world shall fall to their knees, kings shall lay their crowns to the feet of Jesus and the whole world shall pronounce him Lord.
IslandGinger50
Huey_Freeman800
IslandGinger50
Huey_Freeman800

UNFRIEND

Discuss!

He didn't call YOU evil.
He actually might have if the OP is gay, smokes pot, is "worldy" (why is this bad now?), has been an accomplice to abortion, and/or possibly just for voting for Obama. I get your point that the unfriending may have been a hasty decision especially if this is the only reason for it (he hasn't previously did or said anything to offend/hurt the OP). But i also get that when someone is publicly stating that he thinks people are idiots and evil that many wouldn't personally want to be associated with that especially if one or more of those applies to themselves or their beliefs. So I can't blame him for unfriending him.
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead

Just a slob like one of us?
Emeru
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead
Raye Delvego
LordKingPumpkinHead

Just a slob like one of us?
exactly. god is that bum you see on the street, and walk by with out giving him a dime.

and he's judging you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces