Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is it the end of the world because Obama is president for 4 more years?

Yes 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 10 ]
No 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 90 ]
Ultra Satan! 0.14615384615385 14.6% [ 19 ]
Undecided 0.084615384615385 8.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Assimilated Genius

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
This is a post from one of the people(They shall remain nameless) on my facebook friends list:

"It's the end of the world as we know it. The bible says the world will grow more wicked. Pot will be legalized, gay marriage, abortions, everything bad is now good.. And everything good is mocked.. The world is trying to rid god out of everything.. The constitution.. On our money " in god we trust" .. If we don't have god on our side.. Who will be on our side? I totally see the world becoming m
ore evil and more worldly, less godly... The bible has once again proven it's real! Open your eyes world.. I knew Obama would win.. Because this world wants a leader who allows everything bad.. The bible predicted people becoming evil... Dang . I only hope Obama will be impeached and Romney can rescue us later on... Lol Ok ok my rant is done..."

UNFRIEND

Discuss!

Aged Fox

You did the right thing. 3nodding
obama defies the constitution, congress, and passes laws that are blatantly unconstitutional. the government has slowly been gaining more power and military force and taking away american rights.

if obama was an evil tyrant that wanted to turn the united states into a police state and rule with an iron fist... well, the government could stomp a hole in the american people and we couldn't do much about it.

christians said it would happen, mayans predicted it? lol but yeah.

Assimilated Genius

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Fox on Stilts

The funny thing is, this person was a childhood friend of mine. They didn't start spouting out these beliefs until about 4 years ago.
Huey_Freeman800
Fox on Stilts

The funny thing is, this person was a childhood friend of mine. They didn't start spouting out these beliefs until about 4 years ago.

until the worst president in american history grabbed hold of power. hmm.

Assimilated Genius

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
logan the god of candy
obama defies the constitution, congress, and passes laws that are blatantly unconstitutional. the government has slowly been gaining more power and military force and taking away american rights.

if obama was an evil tyrant that wanted to turn the united states into a police state and rule with an iron fist... well, the government could stomp a hole in the american people and we couldn't do much about it.

Okay. But what are your thoughts on god/religious freedom?
Huey_Freeman800
logan the god of candy

Okay. But what are your thoughts on god?

i'm agnostic, my thoughts about god are thoroughly irrelevant.

Sparkly Citizen

Huey_Freeman800
This is a post from one of the people(They shall remain nameless) on my facebook friends list:

"It's the end of the world as we know it. The bible says the world will grow more wicked. Pot will be legalized, gay marriage, abortions, everything bad is now good.. And everything good is mocked.. The world is trying to rid god out of everything.. The constitution.. On our money " in god we trust" .. If we don't have god on our side.. Who will be on our side? I totally see the world becoming m
ore evil and more worldly, less godly... The bible has once again proven it's real! Open your eyes world.. I knew Obama would win.. Because this world wants a leader who allows everything bad.. The bible predicted people becoming evil... Dang . I only hope Obama will be impeached and Romney can rescue us later on... Lol Ok ok my rant is done..."

UNFRIEND

Discuss!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Assimilated Genius

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
logan the god of candy
Huey_Freeman800
Fox on Stilts

When I say beliefs I mean the whole "god predicted this..." Etc...this person wasn't very religious...they were a church going agnostic.

Aged Fox

Huey_Freeman800
Fox on Stilts

It's a shame too. It always amazes how people I've known for a long time can suddenly change right before my eyes come election time. It's just like, who are you and what have you done with my friend?

Dapper Lunatic

Pot was illegal because it threatened the cotton industry, and it's still illegal, at least federally, because of the pharmaceutical industry.

Don't like Gay Marriage? Don't live in a country where one of the most important documents starts with "All men are created equal."

Roe V Wade was decided nearly 40 years ago, wake up.

Assimilated Genius

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
logan the god of candy
Huey_Freeman800
logan the god of candy

What are you thoughts on this part of the 'rant', "Pot will be legalized, gay marriage, abortions"
Huey_Freeman800
logan the god of candy
Huey_Freeman800
Fox on Stilts

When I say beliefs I mean the whole "god predicted this..." Etc...this person wasn't very religious...they were a church going agnostic.

may not make sense to you, but it doesn't seem strange for anybody to come to an epiphany like that.
Huey_Freeman800
logan the god of candy
Huey_Freeman800
logan the god of candy

What are you thoughts on this part of the 'rant', "Pot will be legalized, gay marriage, abortions"

if it's in the bible or other popular religious texts, i see no reason for anybody following that belief to not believe it through and through.

Assimilated Genius

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
logan the god of candy
Huey_Freeman800
logan the god of candy
Huey_Freeman800
Fox on Stilts

may not make sense to you, but it doesn't seem strange for anybody to come to an epiphany like that.

You're right. It doesn't make sense to me. I don't share the same opinions and beliefs as they do any more...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff