Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
The little Fae raises her hand, as if in class, "Umm, uuum! C-Can I do something too? Like umm..." she wasn't sure how these 'elections' worked, since Fae are people governed by sugared treats and the mommy system. "Umm can I be in charge of animal things, or hugs?" because that's totally something that is a job. Yep. "I-I think I'd be a great present dent!"

Predatorial Ladykiller

Mistletoe Anon
The little Fae raises her hand, as if in class, "Umm, uuum! C-Can I do something too? Like umm..." she wasn't sure how these 'elections' worked, since Fae are people governed by sugared treats and the mommy system. "Umm can I be in charge of animal things, or hugs?" because that's totally something that is a job. Yep. "I-I think I'd be a great present dent!"

Do whatever you want. You can be in charge of the cats, I suppose.

Shameless Nerd

Cae...I enjoy you.
Serial killer for president.
Yes. You have my vote.
Please don't stab me...again.

I raise my eyebrows to you.

Predatorial Ladykiller

Minty Andee
Cae...I enjoy you.
Serial killer for president.
Yes. You have my vote.
Please don't stab me...again.

I raise my eyebrows to you.

You will be spared.

[We should use our eyebrow powers to make everyone vote for me.]
Seems Legit.
emotion_awesome

Salty Receiver

You've got my vote until someone less murdery comes along ^_~

Shameless Nerd

Anon Caedere

You will be spared.

Thank you Madame President.

User Image

Demonic Lunatic

did anyone else listen to their debate? it was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

The Werehog

Although I disagree with your stance on cats, your enthusiasm for your work is unprecedented. You got my vote, Cae~

Predatorial Ladykiller

Mister Monster Guy
Although I disagree with your stance on cats, your enthusiasm for your work is unprecedented. You got my vote, Cae~

We may never see eye-to-eye on that issue, Monster. All the same, I do appreciate your vote.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Anon Caedere
Mistletoe Anon

"That is quite the appealing job!" she smiled, tail whirling about. "F-First order of business! Legalize cat n** for the masses!!" she laughed, already drunk on power.

((Giiiiirl, you'd be the best President evah! I'd totes vote for you~ ))

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Minty Andee
Anon Caedere

You will be spared.

Thank you Madame President.

User Image

The Fae suddenly has a great amount of feels for the floaty human thanks to that gif.

User Image

Predatorial Ladykiller

Mistletoe Anon
Anon Caedere
Mistletoe Anon

"That is quite the appealing job!" she smiled, tail whirling about. "F-First order of business! Legalize cat n** for the masses!!" she laughed, already drunk on power.

((Giiiiirl, you'd be the best President evah! I'd totes vote for you~ ))

Isn't catnip already legal...?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

The Kitty Cat Captian in charge spins around to see Monster disrespecting the name of cats. "All creatures are lovely!" she exclaims, tail high. "I will make you sneeze!!" she giggled running at him.

((Monster baby!! *huggles*))

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

You've got my vote. If only so I don't get stabbed again..

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff