8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kevin Nealon.

Tipsy Humorist

Romneh! YeaH!

No..

I'm gonna vote for Obama again because I'm not a racist.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Considering Romney's complete lack of diplomacy skills...not to mention some of the things he's done as governor...I shudder to think of him as president.

I'm voting Obama.

Lonely Citizen

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
This woman shows liberty so I'm voting for her:
http://files.sharenator.com/weird_hairstyles_1_WEIRD_HAIRSTYLES-s396x360-15751-580.jpg

JK I'm voting for Romney.

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
X-Zibit19
This woman shows liberty so I'm voting for her:
http://files.sharenator.com/weird_hairstyles_1_WEIRD_HAIRSTYLES-s396x360-15751-580.jpg

JK I'm voting for Romney.

Woops, that didn't go through:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
iPrince Alii
I'm voting for Romney.
Obama had 4 years to try and make this country better, he failed.
What's even more sick, is he didn't just fail at making us better, he made our situation worse.
Watching the debate last night made it very clear for me who deserves the presidency.

Obama lied during the debate, multiple times.
Romney, did not.

User Image

Ditto. The Obama Regime told the Defense dept to hold back the loss of jobs that incurred. I sure wish I could find that article I read that in. So THOUSANDS of jobs have been lost.

Though personally I think all the advisers the presidents have had are s**t. And need to be fired and new ones in place...

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Leonaenae
iPrince Alii
I'm voting for Romney.
Obama had 4 years to try and make this country better, he failed.
What's even more sick, is he didn't just fail at making us better, he made our situation worse.
Watching the debate last night made it very clear for me who deserves the presidency.

Obama lied during the debate, multiple times.
Romney, did not.

User Image

Ditto. The Obama Regime told the Defense dept to hold back the loss of jobs that incurred. I sure wish I could find that article I read that in. So THOUSANDS of jobs have been lost.

Though personally I think all the advisers the presidents have had are s**t. And need to be fired and new ones in place...
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it wasn't jobs lost.
It was the warning of a possibility for said jobs lost. Due to the fact that the entity which would threaten them wasn't definitely going to happen, and even if it did it didn't guarantee the loss of any jobs, the administration told them not to issue a warning so as not to cause a panic.
Divine_Malevolence
It was the warning of a possibility for said jobs lost. Due to the fact that the entity which would threaten them wasn't definitely going to happen, and even if it did it didn't guarantee the loss of any jobs, the administration told them not to issue a warning so as not to cause a panic.

User Image

I think that was it, thanks. Wish I still had it though so I could reread it. And I truly think its the advisers who are causing our Presidents to have so much trouble getting the country taken care of. Our Presidents are just a new face for the advisers to make new plans under and see how they work...in my opinion.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Leonaenae
Divine_Malevolence

User Image

I think that was it, thanks. Wish I still had it though so I could reread it. And I truly think its the advisers who are causing our Presidents to have so much trouble getting the country taken care of. Our Presidents are just a new face for the advisers to make new plans under and see how they work...in my opinion.
Not the current one.
If you want to know why Obama's having trouble getting the country taken care of, search for "Mitch McConnell's top priority".
Divine_Malevolence
Not the current one.
If you want to know why Obama's having trouble getting the country taken care of, search for "Mitch McConnell's top priority".

User Image

WIll do, gotta go though now, going out with the girls, friend is getting married next sat.

Sexy Assailant

Vault Boy! He knows what to do in crisis and actually cares about you!

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gaian 50

dont vote obama! would u vote hitler twice?

Friendly Vampire

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • PvP 200
  • Befriended 100
of the 6 people that are running for president I am voting for Jill Stein of the Green Party. She wants to put jobs back in america and already has a plan that if elected she will set it into motion asap. She is for the 99%, unlike the main two canadates where was she during the debates? not aloud in for one, but she was out there with the people in protests fighting for their rights. with the people fighting for their rights is where a president should be not behind a desk or out talking trash about the other people in the running.

Barking Streaker

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
Obama, because before he was elected my mom & all of her friends complained constantly about the jobs they lost, the invasion of Iraq, and Bin Laden getting away during that whole 'Bush on an aircraft carrier "Mission Accomplished"' ridiculousness.

Nearly 4 years later, they all have jobs (some better than before), Bin Laden has been eliminated, and we came home from Iraq.

Seems like 3 great reasons the bring him back for Part Deux! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff