Eternal Marionetta
Metroid Dread
Eternal Marionetta
Metroid Dread
romney

just kidding
undecided voter here
why should romney get my vote?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/10/03/162263539/romney-goes-on-offense-pays-for-it-in-first-wave-of-fact-checks
THINK OF BIG BIRD.

no no no no no thats a big list of why romney shouldnt get my vote
i need the opposite

That's the point. You shouldn't.

there are people who are voting for romney
there must be reasons

Conservative Dabbler

7,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gary Johnson. With either Romney or Obama, I'd have to go against my own values on at least one major point. I'd rather have Obama than Romney though. Every time Romney speaks, I want to punch him in the face and I cannot and will not vote for someone like that.

Familiar Friend

9,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • ReAnimated 50
I'm going to have to vote Obama.
I wish I had some sort of major political reason for my choice, but honestly--I don't.
My reasoning lies mostly in the realm of pathos; Romney just gives me this upset feeling--no explanation can describe it--so I'm pretty much an ignorant voter, I suppose. Politics was never my strong-point and I hate to see my decision contribute to my country's outcome along with every American citizen's futures, but I'm going to follow my gut on this one.
Obama +1.

Sex Symbol

Vote for Mitt Romney!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Shapeshifter

After the debate, I'm voting one of the third parties even if it is "Throwing away my vote."

I used to be one of the people who saw Romney of the lesser of the two evils which... I still feel is the case, but I'd rather try and elect someone who will make a positive difference in this country.

I'll probably be evaluating the candidates and getting facts on them but right now... Anything is better then the 'two mains'

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
romneywillwin
Romney does not want to cut taxes for the wealthy, he wants to cut taxes for the middle class. Actually the last time I checked, the biggest program he wanted to cut was Obama care. Speak for yourself when it comes to that grin.
Have you seen his definition of "middle class"?

Nileregwen DoUrden's Partner In Crime

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Definitely Obama.

I don't think that voting for Romney will complement my views about women, LGBT community or my ideas about how this country should be cared for. Also can't get over his 47% comment. I take too much time to read fact checking articles and I feel like he doesn't have a realistic plan for this country.

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
Obama has my vote.

Don't see what's so great about a man who strapped his dog to the top of his car on a trip and drove a shitton of miles, doesn't support gay marriage (they're human beings as well) and is just completely ignorant to women's situations.

Romney just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather have Sarah Palin be president.

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
Viridithon
I'd rather have Obama than Romney though. Every time Romney speaks, I want to punch him in the face and I cannot and will not vote for someone like that.

This.

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Irish Otaku

You are completly wrong, obama will win, romney is a retard of a man.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Metroid Dread

there are people who are voting for romney
there must be reasons

All media biased. People see propaganda on Fox News and believe every literal word of it. They don't use the internet to look up cold hard facts about each candidate.
Magnifique_un
stargirl
romneywillwin
stargirl
I don't care for either right now. However, I'll likely vote Obama because Romney has a lot of cons in my pro and cons list for him.

Do you have any examples of these cons?

Tax cuts for the wealthy, cuts to programs that are vital to this country and the biggest one he is against same sex marriage. All that and that creepy grin...it irks me.

I mean think about it..if we keep taxing the rich then the rich will cut/ stop hiring people (middle & lower class) for there businesses.. If that happens then how do we expect to get out of this whole 'economic crisis'!? Obama isn't looking at the whole picture.. Please, enlighten me with some more of your 'Romney cons' thoughts (:

That makes no sense.
Chombi
Middle class, Older people who have a pension and social security, college students who dont have their daddy paying for their college and everyone on government benefits says that Obama is going to win. The poor outweigh the rich. Oh, plus black people.

I don't think black people are going to vote for Obama just because he's black. It'd be like me voting for Hilary because she's a woman.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
bobloon
Chombi
Middle class, Older people who have a pension and social security, college students who dont have their daddy paying for their college and everyone on government benefits says that Obama is going to win. The poor outweigh the rich. Oh, plus black people.

I don't think black people are going to vote for Obama just because he's black. It'd be like me voting for Hilary because she's a woman.
Thats what happened last time lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces