Obama 0.60109289617486 60.1% [ 110 ]
Neither 0.14207650273224 14.2% [ 26 ]
I cant decide 0.049180327868852 4.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Dark North
Phantomthief Jacob
Romney > Obama.

inb4 you realize his tax cuts are targeted at what he believes middle income households make

it's 250k+

Lie.
Romeny....is a pathetic liar

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
romneywillwin
Dark North
Phantomthief Jacob
Romney > Obama.

inb4 you realize his tax cuts are targeted at what he believes middle income households make

it's 250k+

Lie.
Yeah, he lied when he said that's what he thought the middle class was.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
And because I'm almost sure the idiot is going to respond saying he didn't,
Is 100,000 middle income?

Perfect Shapeshifter

Where he is making up the money that is lost from doing the tax cuts has yet to be said. That is what worries me on that front.

Romney seems to strongly believe that 100,000 is middle class. The idea of someone under that to him seems to mean we are not trying hard enough in one way or another.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

romneywillwin

This is why I find you hilarious.
I don't even care about your alignment; your condescending holier-than-thou attitude is disgusting.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Ryu HItendra
Where he is making up the money that is lost from doing the tax cuts has yet to be said. That is what worries me on that front.

Romney seems to strongly believe that 100,000 is middle class. The idea of someone under that to him seems to mean we are not trying hard enough in one way or another.
200-250,000.

Dangerous Giver

5,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
honestly i dont like either obama jacked up america last time and romeny is against same sex marriage scream evil burning_eyes
romneywillwin
Flame Illusion
Romney will lose.

We will see.

It's quite like the 2004 elections, no one thought Bush would win. It makes me quite scared he will win considering I can't vote yet.. sad How can anyone be for lowering taxes on the rich, no women's rights to choose, no gay marriage, no free healthcare (implying poor people deserve to die since they can't afford it, while rich-a** Romney can.).. He also said "If you can't afford college, you shouldn't go." REALLY? REALLY?!?!!
AAAAH.

PLEASE. Do not vote for him.
PLEASE. sad

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
Bastets Blessing
Romney has my vote as well. smile

Mitt romney is homophobic, racist and hates women. Have you seen his opinion on education, women's rights, and taxes? Especially on women rights, It's ridiculous to support him, he would be a terrible president and only make things worse.

Liberal Voter

Video Cassette
romneywillwin
Flame Illusion
Romney will lose.

We will see.

It's quite like the 2004 elections, no one thought Bush would win. It makes me quite scared he will win considering I can't vote yet.. sad How can anyone be for lowering taxes on the rich, no women's rights to choose, no gay marriage, no free healthcare (implying poor people deserve to die since they can't afford it, while rich-a** Romney can.).. He also said "If you can't afford college, you shouldn't go." REALLY? REALLY?!?!!
AAAAH.

PLEASE. Do not vote for him.
PLEASE. sad

It seems to be either the incredibly ignorant, the selfishly rich or the old traditional people who are voting for Romney. What's worse is that he's flip-flopping and spreading calumny against the president on national debates, which are directed to undecided voters. These guys that have little knowledge of politics are forced to believe Romney is the "good guy" and Barack can't even make a speech. I really hope the majority do research and discover the man behind the veil.

Tipsy Gaian

Robamney. o_o

Fashionable Phantom

Divine_Malevolence
And because I'm almost sure the idiot is going to respond saying he didn't,
Is 100,000 middle income?

lol pretty sure the thread maker is crying in embarassment

Liberal Browser

What can I say, Obama is the lesser of 2 evils so my vote goes to him

Questionable Borg

Trying to decide between Obama and Jill Stein

Quick Reply