• Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hexes and Ohs
La Pieuvre Inanimee
Hexes and Ohs
La Pieuvre Inanimee
Hexes and Ohs

He's better equipped at dealing with the economy than Obama.

By taxing the lower class people more money in everything, by decreasing the amount of financial aid for college students while increasing the amount they need to pay, and by cutting off a lot of jobs.

False. Romney is lowering tax rates for all tax brackets. And with the current deficit, I don't see how you can support increasing federal financial aid. Heck, the gov can give you full scholarship. Won't change a thing if you can't find a job in this economy.

The thing about Romney is that he'll never fight for what he says. He wants to fight for the middle class? Then prove it by not getting caught on video talking to a male who already owns plenty of farms, is a millionaire, and able to build himself a space ship looking house with an underground garage. Instead, prove that you are for the people you say you're fighting for by talking to the hard working men and women stuck in shitty paying laboring jobs who are barely making it every month. Talk to the people who want to spend time with their family instead of them working so many hours for the s**t pay they receive to BARELY support their family. In the Republican's eye; if you don't work in a dirty job as a higher up and own a boat, you're worth nothing to them.

I never mentioned about increasing financial aid, but the problem is is that its difficult as it is now; Republicans want to worsen it. I didn't know if I was going to go to college because I wasn't all that interested in school in the first place. However I'm a couple months in for my Associates. It was difficult to understand and difficult to get my feet off the ground. That is what scares people away, but once you reduce the help and increase the pay, people will get turned off of it even more. Not only that, but the fee for the educational system will continue to get cut, increasing the stupidity of this nation forward on. Don't tell me they'll still have high school, that's a load of ******** hogwash. States like Mississippi already have a terrible educational system and all that will do is simply increase the dropout rate immensely.

There still wouldn't be jobs in this country because he'll cut the jobs that he doesn't see fit. More people will be unemployed, having to support on unemployment checks (which is actually worse or will be now that they've talked about reducing it). I wouldn't be surprised if Romney increases the cost of gas tenfold; he and the rest of his rich buddies don't have a problem with it.

What Romney does with his money is up to him. He earned it. Hell, if I was half as rich as him, I'd do the same. It's unfortunate that there are people living paycheck to paycheck but I fail to see how Republicans don't care about the impoverished.

Higher education has always been a privilege, rather than a right. My point was that there's no harm in carrying a couple grand in student loans when you know that there's going to be a job out there for you. If you want to reform the education system, start from the bottom and go up.

No one wants to raise the unemployment rate. It leads to instability in the stock market, consumer confidence, etc. I actually advocate rising gas prices. The US is already over reliant on gas.

If you're so sure about people wanting to cut back money, then why don't we just stop helping Louisiana every time they have a "uh oh" hurricane come in and destroy their cities? We shouldn't even have paid for anything that happened in Katrina and, as a Mississippian, we got hit hard all over the Gulfcoast but no money came to us; went straight to Louisiana. Those same exact people will be voting for the man who will cut back on funding to help the devastation in their cities. I already know how that feels, no one gave an absolute s**t about Mississippi; in fact its just a ******** landmass between Alabama and Louisiana. The thing is is that no one is going to cut back pay. If your country is in ruins for something, you as a leader should do your best to rally your people up from the wreckage and be willing to work as a whole to fix the problem. That doesn't happen though for this bullshit country runs on absolute fear and fake entertainment that force-feeds wrong information to the idiots who are too stupid to use a ******** computer.

But you know what? Let's put Romney in office. In a year or two, don't expect to not hear bitching about something he's done. He'll ruin this country. Are the Democrats saints? Absolutely not. I however feel safer in the shaky hands of the Democrats than have the Republicans dangling me like Michael Jackson does a baby.

Wrangler

La Pieuvre Inanimee
Hexes and Ohs
La Pieuvre Inanimee
Hexes and Ohs
La Pieuvre Inanimee
Hexes and Ohs

He's better equipped at dealing with the economy than Obama.

By taxing the lower class people more money in everything, by decreasing the amount of financial aid for college students while increasing the amount they need to pay, and by cutting off a lot of jobs.

False. Romney is lowering tax rates for all tax brackets. And with the current deficit, I don't see how you can support increasing federal financial aid. Heck, the gov can give you full scholarship. Won't change a thing if you can't find a job in this economy.

The thing about Romney is that he'll never fight for what he says. He wants to fight for the middle class? Then prove it by not getting caught on video talking to a male who already owns plenty of farms, is a millionaire, and able to build himself a space ship looking house with an underground garage. Instead, prove that you are for the people you say you're fighting for by talking to the hard working men and women stuck in shitty paying laboring jobs who are barely making it every month. Talk to the people who want to spend time with their family instead of them working so many hours for the s**t pay they receive to BARELY support their family. In the Republican's eye; if you don't work in a dirty job as a higher up and own a boat, you're worth nothing to them.

I never mentioned about increasing financial aid, but the problem is is that its difficult as it is now; Republicans want to worsen it. I didn't know if I was going to go to college because I wasn't all that interested in school in the first place. However I'm a couple months in for my Associates. It was difficult to understand and difficult to get my feet off the ground. That is what scares people away, but once you reduce the help and increase the pay, people will get turned off of it even more. Not only that, but the fee for the educational system will continue to get cut, increasing the stupidity of this nation forward on. Don't tell me they'll still have high school, that's a load of ******** hogwash. States like Mississippi already have a terrible educational system and all that will do is simply increase the dropout rate immensely.

There still wouldn't be jobs in this country because he'll cut the jobs that he doesn't see fit. More people will be unemployed, having to support on unemployment checks (which is actually worse or will be now that they've talked about reducing it). I wouldn't be surprised if Romney increases the cost of gas tenfold; he and the rest of his rich buddies don't have a problem with it.

What Romney does with his money is up to him. He earned it. Hell, if I was half as rich as him, I'd do the same. It's unfortunate that there are people living paycheck to paycheck but I fail to see how Republicans don't care about the impoverished.

Higher education has always been a privilege, rather than a right. My point was that there's no harm in carrying a couple grand in student loans when you know that there's going to be a job out there for you. If you want to reform the education system, start from the bottom and go up.

No one wants to raise the unemployment rate. It leads to instability in the stock market, consumer confidence, etc. I actually advocate rising gas prices. The US is already over reliant on gas.

If you're so sure about people wanting to cut back money, then why don't we just stop helping Louisiana every time they have a "uh oh" hurricane come in and destroy their cities? We shouldn't even have paid for anything that happened in Katrina and, as a Mississippian, we got hit hard all over the Gulfcoast but no money came to us; went straight to Louisiana. Those same exact people will be voting for the man who will cut back on funding to help the devastation in their cities. I already know how that feels, no one gave an absolute s**t about Mississippi; in fact its just a ******** landmass between Alabama and Louisiana. The thing is is that no one is going to cut back pay. If your country is in ruins for something, you as a leader should do your best to rally your people up from the wreckage and be willing to work as a whole to fix the problem. That doesn't happen though for this bullshit country runs on absolute fear and fake entertainment that force-feeds wrong information to the idiots who are too stupid to use a ******** computer.

But you know what? Let's put Romney in office. In a year or two, don't expect to not hear bitching about something he's done. He'll ruin this country. Are the Democrats saints? Absolutely not. I however feel safer in the shaky hands of the Democrats than have the Republicans dangling me like Michael Jackson does a baby.

It's hardly fair that most of the money went toward New Orleans/ Louisiana when the other states are being hit harder, but the gov has limited amount of resources... especially in the natural disaster portion. Just look at how Hurricane Isaac was dealt with. New Orleans avoided most of the disaster cus of all the fed money that was pumped into the city while the other towns got flooded and ruined. That kind of crap exists everywhere throughout history and with our current deficit, I don't see how that's gonna change.

Don't believe everything the media says about either candidates. Look at what they've done and the policies they've implemented.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Ron Paul, if I can.
Romney has shown he wants to teach "intelligent design" a.k.a creationism with a different name in schools. Ron Paul wants to limit the power of the Federal government.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Anyone besides Obama.

Fashionable Pirate

-sheds a single tear for the future of our country because people said they're going to vote for Romney-

Rainbow Phantom

11,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300
As someone who is about to graduate college and enter the field of unemployment [studio art major FTW], I have some points to say for those who are around the age of 21-2

The problem with the presidential election is that there isn't really any other choice than the Big 2 [i.e. dems and reps]. There are several other people in the running for president, but they have no chance in hell save for if obama and romney disappear off of the planet.

There is also the fact that both of these candidates have to answer to their huge financial backers. Some of Romney's want to overturn the right to choose, ban gay marriage [yeah, because that's what's making our economy suck], and over tax the other 99%

Both of these men will not do all that they promise. That is fact. If I wanted to become president, then I would also try to appease the majority. Hell, this has happened over and over again.

There is no 'right' choice. There is a choice of the lesser of the two evils. I personally believe that we need to rebuild our government from its foundations. In the 200+ years we have been a country, things have gone up/down and left/right. Do you seriously think that the dems and reps of old would agree with the ones of now? Our government is playing a dangerous game of 'I don't wanna' by blocking good bills because someone on the 'other side' thought up of them first.

If I truly had a choice to pick the next president, I wouldn't pick anyone. The problem with man is that once they get into power, the power corrupts them. If it were possible to have some form of counsel to logically discuss the ideas/referendums, then hell.. count me in.

But because that is not feasibly possible, I am choosing Obama because he is more logical and thinking in the long-term. There doesn't need to be any hyper-focusing on gay marriage, because the world isn't going to fall off its axis if a man and a man love each other [same for women]. There needs to be more focusing on boosting the economy, helping recent graduates from any level find a form of employment, cleaning up the national parks, scientific research, and many other very important things that are being cut back because we need to have the most bombs/guns/defense in the world.

*end of spiel*

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Obama.
Can't let that moron, Romney win.
Obama for two reasons:

1. He's the lesser of the two evils (at least he's trying)

and

2. If I'm going to b***h about the state of our country, then I better damn well have voted. That way when people say 'you're bitching did you even vote?' I can say: 'YES I DID MUTHAF*CKER!' (Or something to that effect)

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Obama: I don't feel like paying higher taxes just so Romney and his rich army of nazi's don't have to pay s**t. And I don't believe in the whole "oh we donate to charity because it's good." Bullshit, you do it so you get a tax break.

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Obama: I don't feel like paying higher taxes just so Romney and his rich army of nazi's don't have to pay s**t. And I don't believe in the whole "oh we donate to charity because it's good." Bullshit, you do it so you get a tax break.

But that's just my opinion I'm still a little eh but Obama seems like a better bet to me right now.

AGAIN JUST AN OPINION.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces