Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja

Reasons Your Party Lost#4564: Not believing in federal government aid during natural disasters.

how about the fact that increasing funding and shoving it into homeland security has done absolutely nothing to better government aid for times of needs.

What metric are you measuring the performance of FEMA during Sandy and it's aftermath. So far it seems clearly better than Katrina, which FEMA had been a starved unprepared animal for.

Quote:
or the fact that fema has as many guns and bullets as many counties' militaries?

I don't imagine this is true by any stretch of the imagination lol.

Quote:
nobody with a brain believes in federal aid during natural disasters. they do a shitty job

Say bye bye electoral relevance!
"bye bye!"

you let the media spoon feed you. if the media or government where half about the truth as they make you think, you'd probably leave the country in fear.

You're a delusional manbaby who lets internet crackpot websites and youtube videos wrap and stunt his social awareness into a turd that neither right nor left has anything to do with, though the right will gladly use your fear to get a vote.

wow, my vote went 100% independent. i question my goverment because i'm a good american, you don't because you are a good sheep.

Questionable Borg

logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy

how about the fact that increasing funding and shoving it into homeland security has done absolutely nothing to better government aid for times of needs.

What metric are you measuring the performance of FEMA during Sandy and it's aftermath. So far it seems clearly better than Katrina, which FEMA had been a starved unprepared animal for.

Quote:
or the fact that fema has as many guns and bullets as many counties' militaries?

Quote:
nobody with a brain believes in federal aid during natural disasters. they do a shitty job

"bye bye!"

you let the media spoon feed you. if the media or government where half about the truth as they make you think, you'd probably leave the country in fear.

You're a delusional manbaby who lets internet crackpot websites and youtube videos wrap and stunt his social awareness into a turd that neither right nor left has anything to do with, though the right will gladly use your fear to get a vote.

wow, my vote went 100% independent. i question my goverment because i'm a good american, you don't because you are a good sheep.
The independent party has issues.

and just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't make a bad American.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Just because Obama is the president doesn't mean that he's in charge of EVERYTHING. That's basically the gist of democracy. The governors are in charge of this.
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy

Quote:

Quote:

"bye bye!"

Everything you know about the world, domestic, abroad, local. Is a complete fantasy based entirely either on severe mental issues, or a pathetic animal urge to live a secret cool double life that no one else is privy of or aware of, where you help save the world from non-existent threats against massive conspiracies.
You are nothing but someone incapable of separating their fantasy life from reality. You are someone too immature and stupid to not realize you're a glorified WOW player who got too bored of the virtual world. You will never add so much as a drop to any real cause, effect anything, or even complain about actual things. Because everything you focus on is a distortion sustained by a sniveling base urge to be more important and "in the know" than everyone else.

You are a laughable combination of otakukin, hipster, and ego.
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy

Quote:

Quote:

"bye bye!"

true that they started all that on the west coast as well and soon the southwest to bad many are blind and dumb to see maybe its because they think the floride in there water is good for them Lolz SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP ur shepherd Governement
Mitsuki Horenake
Just because Obama is the president doesn't mean that he's in charge of EVERYTHING. That's basically the gist of democracy. The governors are in charge of this.
in the end who is the one who puts his signature at the bottom of each agenda who's the one who has already changed and put us in trillions of debt who's the communist running our nation he screwed up our financial grants now there is hardly any money to go to school he's in forcing everyone under Obama care to get chipped screw that
Mayor Gravity
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja

"bye bye!"

and just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't make a bad American.

not questioning your president and government makes her a bad american. independent is not a party. i didn't support the libertarian party but i do support this years rep.
logan the god of candy
Mayor Gravity
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja

So did I

"bye bye!"

not questioning your president and government makes her a bad american. independent is not a party. i didn't support the libertarian party but i do support this years rep.
Mitsuki Horenake

tha'ts the gist of a republic. we are the democratic republic. we the people are in charge.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
25_QueenB
Mitsuki Horenake
in the end who is the one who puts his signature at the bottom of each agenda who's the one who has already changed and put us in trillions of debt who's the communist running our nation he screwed up our financial grants now there is hardly any money to go to school he's in forcing everyone under Obama care to get chipped screw that

...I was about to say Bush, but all right...

Hun, I'm going to give you a reality check right now. Every single president will do something like that. You do realize that Congress has their share of the blame, right? Obama can't do everything. Even then, congress can say whatever they want with whatever Obama claims. Besides, I'm sure that whoever inherited whatever the heck Bush did to us would've gotten the same bullshit.
logan the god of candy
Mitsuki Horenake

tha'ts the gist of a republic. we are the democratic republic. we the people are in charge.
agreed
logan the god of candy
Mitsuki Horenake

The gist of a republic is a government run for the people that doesn't have a king.
And the gist of a democracy is that people vote directly or indirectly for their elected officials.

Nothing about either of that says anything about the head state being in charge of literally everything in every facet.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
logan the god of candy
Mitsuki Horenake

Sounds good. Here's the problem: if we the people were in charge of everything, nothing would get done. Remember how everyone had their own different opinions? They'd all be clashing on each other and hence nothing gets done. That's the reality of our society.
Mitsuki Horenake
25_QueenB
Mitsuki Horenake

Hun, I'm going to give you a reality check right now. Every single president will do something like that. You do realize that Congress has their share of the blame, right? Obama can't do everything. Even then, congress can say whatever they want with whatever Obama claims. Besides, I'm sure that whoever inherited whatever the heck Bush did to us would've gotten the same bullshit.
no doubt in my mind that's the trueth but y a Muslim to be under there thumb y could we have a presedent like JFK oh yeah that's right cause he had morals
Mitsuki Horenake
25_QueenB
Mitsuki Horenake

no doubt in my mind that's the trueth but y a Muslim to be under there thumb y could we have a presedent like JFK oh yeah that's right cause he had morals

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff