Welcome to Gaia! ::

There are plenty of FEMA camps with food and shelter but won't help out with the hurricane in the east cost how's that for ur presendent Obama

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
25_QueenB
There are plenty of FEMA camps with food and shelter but won't help out with the hurricane in the east cost how's that for ur presendent Obama

The east coast is getting along just fine. Power has been restored to new york, kids are going back to schools, and overall things are on the up.

So yeah, good job for Obama.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Funny, how repbulican Gov Christie said something completely different about Obama.
25_QueenB

Thanks for immediately using us to attack the president the day after the election.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Oh what? You expect the President to come and do the job that electrical companies and FEMA are supposed to do? You expect that he is some Grand Warlock or something who can whip out a wand and say "abracadabra" and spit rainbows and all will be okay?

Sorry for being cranky. I know you are hurting in this situation. But so are so many other people. And the President has a lot of other big issues to tend to. He already has done what he can do.
fema is a secretly militaristic part of the government made to prevent uprising in times of high stress.
I am shocked and outraged that you would dare suggest Obama should involve himself in the massive power outage in Connecticut! These are power outages from two private companies madame. And this complete and utter mess we're in made worse now by a random snowstorm is the FREE MARKET at work.
Keep OBUMMER away from us you communist.
logan the god of candy
fema is a secretly militaristic part of the government made to prevent uprising in times of high stress.

Reasons Your Party Lost#4564: Not believing in federal government aid during natural disasters.
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy

Reasons Your Party Lost#4564: Not believing in federal government aid during natural disasters.

how about the fact that increasing funding and shoving it into homeland security has done absolutely nothing to better government aid for times of needs. or the fact that fema has as many guns and bullets as many counties' militaries?

nobody with a brain believes in federal aid during natural disasters. they do a shitty job

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Rosine Denaja
I am shocked and outraged that you would dare suggest Obama should involve himself in the massive power outage in Connecticut! These are power outages from two private companies madame. And this complete and utter mess we're in made worse now by a random snowstorm is the FREE MARKET at work.
Keep OBUMMER away from us you communist.

I read that last sentence. I could not help myself, but it made me laugh. xd
(Obummer is a new one)
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy

how about the fact that increasing funding and shoving it into homeland security has done absolutely nothing to better government aid for times of needs.

What metric are you measuring the performance of FEMA during Sandy and it's aftermath. So far it seems clearly better than Katrina, which FEMA had been a starved unprepared animal for.

Quote:
or the fact that fema has as many guns and bullets as many counties' militaries?

I don't imagine this is true by any stretch of the imagination lol.

Quote:
nobody with a brain believes in federal aid during natural disasters. they do a shitty job

Say bye bye electoral relevance!
"bye bye!"
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy

how about the fact that increasing funding and shoving it into homeland security has done absolutely nothing to better government aid for times of needs.

What metric are you measuring the performance of FEMA during Sandy and it's aftermath. So far it seems clearly better than Katrina, which FEMA had been a starved unprepared animal for.

Quote:
or the fact that fema has as many guns and bullets as many counties' militaries?

Quote:

"bye bye!"

you let the media spoon feed you. if the media or government where half about the truth as they make you think, you'd probably leave the country in fear.
logan the god of candy
I do believe that as a matter of fact I have done my research and yes it is true look up agenda 21 depopulation check it out look what ur presedent is really about our second amendment is at threat we no longer have freedom of speech and soon we will b under sharia law along with not having the freedom to choose our own religion
25_QueenB
logan the god of candy
I do believe that as a matter of fact I have done my research and yes it is true look up agenda 21 depopulation check it out look what ur presedent is really about our second amendment is at threat we no longer have freedom of speech and soon we will b under sharia law along with not having the freedom to choose our own religion

they actually exercised that bullshit during katrina. the national guard went door to door kicking in doors if they had too with orders to seize all firearms and shoot to kill anybody not willing to give in. something fema now has the ability to do.
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy
Rosine Denaja
logan the god of candy

Quote:

Quote:

"bye bye!"

you let the media spoon feed you. if the media or government where half about the truth as they make you think, you'd probably leave the country in fear.

You're a delusional manbaby who lets internet crackpot websites and youtube videos wrap and stunt his social awareness into a turd that neither right nor left has anything to do with, though the right will gladly use your fear to get a vote.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff