Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
In writing up a losing speech? Accept you defeat you two faced lying a** b*****d so I can go to bed.

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
My thoughts exactly. It's midnight and he's making me late for a date with my pillow and stuffed bunny rabbit.
User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

I am waiting for the speech too

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

He's really sad you guys, give him some more time...

Cute Punk

Yeah, really. Just be a gracious loser Romney. You fought hard and lost. The least he can do is concede defeat and fix his ideas and try again next time.

There's no point in crying like a child who didn't get their way.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
He should just say: I'm sorry Big Bird. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Can we still be BFF?

Devoted Saint

Romney never wrote one. He just wrote his winning speech. So he is writing his Congressional speech now.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

He won't Concede until 100% of the ballots have been counted, he'll probably fight it until the Electoral College cast their official vote in December.

Devoted Explorer

I thought he was still refusing to concede?

Dapper Lunatic

They're saying he only wrote one speech, it clearly wasn't the concession speech.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Devoted Saint

Also, the news says even if he was "waiting" for the other states to conclude their ballets, it would not matter, even in Romney got VA and FL- Obama still would , and did win.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
s**t I have work in the morning. And the many wines made from Romney's supporters tears is starting to run dry.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Liebe Liese
Also, the news says even if he was "waiting" for the other states to conclude their ballets, it would not matter, even in Romney got VA and FL- Obama still would , and did win.

it 293 to 203 it have a far way from winning
Romney team wants a recount for Ohio now so they waiting.

Devoted Saint

scarletmoonwish
Liebe Liese

it 293 to 203 it have a far way from winning
Romney team wants a recount for Ohio now so they waiting.

Yep- News says they are not going to concede, until they are sure....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff