Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Lunatic

There are many key constitutional issues in the news. I am suppose to choose one of these issues and how the candidates (Obama vs Romney) have responded to the issues. (Their views,policies and goal on the issue) and how does the candidates interpret the constitution today? The only problem is that I can't think of any constitutional issue? Would it be gun rights or gay rights? Or is it related to the supreme court and how the presidents choose the judges for the supreme court? Or if the death penalty should be abolished or not? Please help! If your answer is helpful, I will be more than happy to give you items and gold ^____^ Thank You!

Witty Lunatic

bump. help (:
The problems are that the constitution was written in a time when the world was totally different and many ojbective issues that we face now are not accounted for by the constitution such as internet freedom, digital privacy; these issues are lost amongst the cloud of greed by both parties and neither side can justify reasoning for supporting certain pieces of the constitution... whichever and whenever it benefits them or not. Short answer: We need to update the constitution and add checks and balances.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff