Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
you just saved millions of lives well done for voting Obama.
please explain. most evidence points towards obama starting any war rather than anybody else on the face of the earth. i wanna hear your side.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
logan the god of candy
please explain. most evidence points towards obama starting any war rather than anybody else on the face of the earth. i wanna hear your side.

Where is your evidence for this bullshit claim you're making? Once again you guys continue to forget to the guy who put us in this mess. George W ******** Bush!
Hikarulawl
logan the god of candy

Where is your evidence for this bullshit claim you're making? Once again you guys continue to forget to the guy who put us in this mess. George W ******** Bush!

you blame bush for everything. you and your opinions and statements no longer count.

but do i really have to spend my time looking up obama's treasonous acts as well as fema and homeland security making large strides for the capabilities of oppressing any civilian uprisings in any event? released government plans for disarming the american citizens active in at least the 60's? plans also suggestive of muting america for a u.n. world police in the name of peace? hell, government operatives telling us about s**t and then winding up dead soon after? how about the gulf on tonkin incident that caused the vietnam war with america? it was a lie to have an excuse to war. many people believe 9/11 was a similar incident. how about the ndaa?

we can look at all this and more and say it they are all coincidental and are completely harmless. but come back to obama. he has made several illegal executive decisions. something he should have been impeached for, but wasn't. so not only does he have the means, but nobody will stop him from making illegal executive decisions that could cause war with anybody.

political corruption, treason, secret agendas. yeah, people that know this stuff already don't need to be given the information. they simply need to be told about it so they search for themselves.

will obama cause war? is he anything more than an idiot? i dunno, but i certainly hope not because not a whole lot could stop him.

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
logan the god of candy

So with Romney going over seas, insulting people over there and calling his trip that made no sense in the first place since he wasn't even President and had no real reasons for going over seas (less was going to see his money) then insulting other countries while here in the United States just making them mad and then thinking he was doing good by calling this country or that country the biggest enemy of America when we'd been trying to have peace between us and them better? Romney would have caused us WW3 just because he's an idiot who thought insulting people while in their own country except with the Palestinians as he insulted them while in Israel and didn't set foot in Palestine(?). Then he insults China, Russia, and other places name calling them without a care or concern that they oh might say...retaliate?

Here's thing, if you are dealing with people that you know could whoop us easy or could at least harm us badly enough you don't go up to them and bash them to their faces. Know what that can cause? Them to retaliate with force. I for some unknown crazy reason think it's better to go with the guy that knows how to watch his mouth so we don't get our butts nuked from another country that hates our guts. Plus I'd prefer having the guy who wants us to be on good terms with places that hate us so we can have allies for if we ever need them in an emergency against one place that might start trying to throw their weight around and be a danger to the world or to us or to one of the other countries we are friends with or at least on good ground with. I didn't want the moron who thinks nothing will happen when you bluntly name call and insult people that have weapons that can destroy us when they are/could be on shaky ground involving us already as name calling those that are already unsure of us won't help make things better.

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
l leaf l

Yeah...that's false. If anything..we just doomed America. When the military collapses, we are most likely going to be unprotected...

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
logan the god of candy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're really, really dumb.
Alurin The Forsaken One

Here's thing, if you are dealing with people that you know could whoop us easy or could at least harm us badly enough you don't go up to them and bash them to their faces. Know what that can cause? Them to retaliate with force. I for some unknown crazy reason think it's better to go with the guy that knows how to watch his mouth so we don't get our butts nuked from another country that hates our guts. Plus I'd prefer having the guy who wants us to be on good terms with places that hate us so we can have allies for if we ever need them in an emergency against one place that might start trying to throw their weight around and be a danger to the world or to us or to one of the other countries we are friends with or at least on good ground with. I didn't want the moron who thinks nothing will happen when you bluntly name call and insult people that have weapons that can destroy us when they are/could be on shaky ground involving us already as name calling those that are already unsure of us won't help make things better.

.. I can't even describe how sad and pathetic you sound. I laughed though, so I must thank
you for that at least.

Beloved Poster

l leaf l

what?
Alurin The Forsaken One
logan the god of candy

So with Romney going over seas, insulting people over there and calling his trip that made no sense in the first place since he wasn't even President and had no real reasons for going over seas (less was going to see his money) then insulting other countries while here in the United States just making them mad and then thinking he was doing good by calling this country or that country the biggest enemy of America when we'd been trying to have peace between us and them better? Romney would have caused us WW3 just because he's an idiot who thought insulting people while in their own country except with the Palestinians as he insulted them while in Israel and didn't set foot in Palestine(?). Then he insults China, Russia, and other places name calling them without a care or concern that they oh might say...retaliate?

Exactly! Take for example that both Romney & Obama said they intended to stop Iran's nuclear campaign. This was mainly to protect Israel, seeing as Iran don't even factor Israel into their defence plan and intend to wipe them off the face of the earth. The most intelligent thing for America to do would be to disengage from the alliance with Israel, and let them defend themselves against Palestine, Iran, Turkey, North Korea, Russia, China ect. If America take military action against Iran to try and stop it's nuclear production, that will put the lives of every American in danger. Mainly for the reason that Iran might already have produced some nuclear weapons, they already have missiles that are capable of hitting Israel & Britain. And if they don't currently have nuclear weapons, I'm sure North Korea or Russia would intervene in America's military action.
l leaf l

No they didn't. Iran and Israel will be at war within a year, there's still the conflict going on in Syria, and the "Arab Spring" will more than likely spread to the rest of Africa. Don't forget the occasional clashes China and Japan. North and South Korea are still at each other's throats (but that's just Korea in general).

There's still a lot of crap out there that can spark World War III. I just hope the US is smart enough to stay out of it.
--Sky Kid Tai--
There's still a lot of crap out there that can spark World War III. I just hope the US is smart enough to stay out of it.

They aren't, and if they do go to war they will lose. And you can't trust a president that has been gained his political power though the support of ignorant blacks...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
I know right lol.
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--

They aren't, and if they do go to war they will lose. And you can't trust a president that has been gained his political power though the support of ignorant blacks...

You do know my comment had not 1 thing to do with race, right?
--Sky Kid Tai--
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--

You do know my comment had not 1 thing to do with race, right?

Dude you might as well get use to it. people like him will use you statement to get their pointless ideas out. It's sad really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff