Welcome to Gaia! ::

l leaf l
you just saved millions of lives well done for voting Obama.
^^^^
--Sky Kid Tai--
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--
There's still a lot of crap out there that can spark World War III. I just hope the US is smart enough to stay out of it.

They aren't, and if they do go to war they will lose. And you can't trust a president that has been gained his political power though the support of ignorant blacks...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You do know my comment had not 1 thing to do with race, right?

Your comment had a lot of relevance to race considering the US has 43,884,130 blacks that 94% of which voted for a black president despite of his policies. And that is the main thing that can drive you into WWIII. And do you honestly think the US is smart enough to disengage from meaningless conflicts considering these African American's have such a big role in who runs your country, also noting that these African American's as a majority are less intelligent than their White/Asian countrymen.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
--Sky Kid Tai--
Iran and Israel will be at war within a year,
If Iran even starts that they're going to get wiped off the map

Witty Phantom

logan the god of candy
Hikarulawl
logan the god of candy
please explain. most evidence points towards obama starting any war rather than anybody else on the face of the earth. i wanna hear your side.

Where is your evidence for this bullshit claim you're making? Once again you guys continue to forget to the guy who put us in this mess. George W ******** Bush!

you blame bush for everything. you and your opinions and statements no longer count.

but do i really have to spend my time looking up obama's treasonous acts as well as fema and homeland security making large strides for the capabilities of oppressing any civilian uprisings in any event? released government plans for disarming the american citizens active in at least the 60's? plans also suggestive of muting america for a u.n. world police in the name of peace? hell, government operatives telling us about s**t and then winding up dead soon after? how about the gulf on tonkin incident that caused the vietnam war with america? it was a lie to have an excuse to war. many people believe 9/11 was a similar incident. how about the ndaa?

we can look at all this and more and say it they are all coincidental and are completely harmless. but come back to obama. he has made several illegal executive decisions. something he should have been impeached for, but wasn't. so not only does he have the means, but nobody will stop him from making illegal executive decisions that could cause war with anybody.

political corruption, treason, secret agendas. yeah, people that know this stuff already don't need to be given the information. they simply need to be told about it so they search for themselves.

will obama cause war? is he anything more than an idiot? i dunno, but i certainly hope not because not a whole lot could stop him.

Fill it out.
User Image

Witty Genius

Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--
There's still a lot of crap out there that can spark World War III. I just hope the US is smart enough to stay out of it.

They aren't, and if they do go to war they will lose. And you can't trust a president that has been gained his political power though the support of ignorant blacks...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You do know my comment had not 1 thing to do with race, right?

Your comment had a lot of relevance to race considering the US has 43,884,130 blacks that 94% of which voted for a black president despite of his policies. And that is the main thing that can drive you into WWIII. And do you honestly think the US is smart enough to disengage from meaningless conflicts considering these African American's have such a big role in who runs your country, also noting that these African American's as a majority are less intelligent than their White/Asian countrymen.

you do know that African Americans only make up a small population of the country.

Dangerous Genius

gagalooie
l leaf l
you just saved millions of lives well done for voting Obama.

Yeah...that's false. If anything..we just doomed America. When the military collapses, we are most likely going to be unprotected...

Actually... even with a downsized military any nation that would attack us would have to have lunatics for leaders. Even if the US had no military at all anyone that wanted to attack us on our own ground would be fighting a loosing battle. We have one of the largest mass countries in the world... there are more guns than there are people here, a militia could be started in mere hours.

It would take time to organize strikes against the country, and in a battle that comes down to a lot of distance, the citizens will win because they know the areas better than any military force.

I'm not an anarchist, I would never want a world without government but trust me, the US is not going to die from an invasion just because we downsized our military. We are a country that was built on the fact we were a bunch of rednecks that just came together shot people and then went home.

Invisible Humorist

and leaf never came back
Divine_Malevolence
--Sky Kid Tai--

I would be most intrigued to discover how America would achieve this considering Iran have a larger and more advanced military than America & Israel combined.

Engi3Piece
you do know that African Americans only make up a small population of the country.

African American's are outnumbering the original American settlers. And if they can make such a drastic effect to the presidency, they can drag America into more fruitless wars.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Cheile

I would be most intrigued to discover how America would achieve this considering Iran have a larger and more advanced military than America & Israel combined.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Y-You, HAHAHAHAHA!!

REALLY?!

IRAN THE "WORLD SUPERPOWER"?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

E-excuse me for a moment

*sniggers*

Yes, I'm sure our F-16s, drones, tanks, navy, and bombers are no match for Iran's fierce... Hand me down soviet era weaponry.

Are you honestly so stupid that you think Iran has a more advanced military than us?!

Quote:
African American's are outnumbering the original American settlers. And if they can make such a drastic effect to the presidency, they can drag America into more fruitless wars.

Yes The White "Original Americans"

User Image

You really give white people a bad name. Nothing but an ignorant piece of white trash who thinks that African Americans "need white people to think for them."

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Cheile

You scare me and make me worry for humanity.
Lol yea right now we are screwed while Obama well just go on vactions and lower our miltary expenses and terrorist well come and take us over. We are not safe with Obama.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Cheile

I'm...
Sorry, wait. Just...

Uh....
You're joking, right?
Tell me you're joking. There's.... Uh...

What?
That's a bad joke. It's just terrifying.... The thought that you might actually be serious, I mean.
Nobody could be so.... I don't even......

Witty Genius

Cheile
Divine_Malevolence
--Sky Kid Tai--

Engi3Piece

User Image

Beloved Visionary

idontcare kk
Lol yea right now we are screwed while Obama well just go on vactions and lower our miltary expenses and terrorist well come and take us over. We are not safe with Obama.

User Image
You should probably pay attention to your own signature Babe.
Our Military is perfectly fine, do some research.
Safety is never a certainty with any president.
Symorin

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Y-You, HAHAHAHAHA!!

REALLY?!

IRAN THE "WORLD SUPERPOWER"?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

E-excuse me for a moment

*sniggers*

Yes, I'm sure our F-16s, drones, tanks, navy, and bombers are no match for Iran's fierce... Hand me down soviet era weaponry.

Are you honestly so stupid that you think Iran has a more advanced military than us?!

Oh god I don't know where to start. Do you even know anything about Iran or are you so far behind you consider America the be the greatest country that ever existed? America may spend the most on a military budget but it hardly means they are the greatest. You can hardly defeat Islamic extremists wielding slingshots and sandals, how do you think you would defeat a very well organised country that has the support of the majority of Islamic countries along with various others including a strong alliance with North Korea.
And in terms of Iran's "Hand me down soviet era weaponry" blah blah blah. And this may be news to you, but Iran ALSO have drones, tanks, airforce ect.
Iran's Airforce includes...

Attack F-4D/E, Su-24MK, F-5E/F, Saeqeh
Electronic Warfare RC-130, B707 Elint
Fighter F-14A, Mig-29A/UB, Mirage F1, F-7M
Helicopter CH-47, AB-206, AB-214, AS-61
Patrol P-3F
Reconnaissance RF-4E
Trainer F-5A/B/Simorgh, PC-7, F33C, Fajr-3, FT-7
Transport C-130, IL-76, F27, B 747, B 707, Falcon 20, Falcon 50, JetStar, Y-12, PC-6, Socata TB.

Armoured Vehicles

Cobra BMT-2
Boragh
Rakhsh
Sarir
Sayyad
M113
BTR-50/BTR-60
MT-LB
Type 86/BMP-1
BMP-2
FV101 Scorpion

Tanks

Tosan Tank
Zulfiqar MBT 3
Zulfiqar MBT 2
Zulfiqar MBT 1
Mobarez Tank
Chieftain
M60 Patton
M48 Patton
T-62
T-72S
T-54/55
Type-72Z Safir-74
Type 59
Type 69
And courtesy of North Korea: Ch'ŏnma-ho

Iran's entire Naval fleet...

http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/oni/iran-navy.pdf

And Iran's technology seems to be the strongest and fastest growing...

http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/118977.html

Along with the military force, Iran's ballistic missiles...

User Image

Surely some Soviet Union hand me down eh? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas