Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyadriel
Cheile

Basically what you said there is vaguely the same as what I previously said. By a victory against the U.S., I also mean the classic 1800th conquest. But that's unlikely coming from Iran, more of a Vietnam victory. Either way, there are two things I wish the American population would understand. 1. The U.S. is not invincible. 2. The U.S. doesn't know for certain how many or even if, Iran have nuclear weapons. For all we know, there could be 50,000 warheads stored in Tehran right now.

Or none at all. The news story I heard tells that they do need to enrich uranium in order to get enough power for their power plants. It was told that Iran and that part of the world don't have as much uranium to use.

While Iran and Israel are forever busy at "rattling their swords" at each other, I do question if either country is stupid enough to actually go after each other with nukes, much less anything else. What good would that do for either of them?

By the way

For all those people who think that using military means, including nukes, or by the use of acts of terrorism,

are the only ways to wage war...

you... are... wrong...

And you believe something you heard in the news?
That's some pretty solid evidence you've got there to prove me wrong.
User Image

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Cheile
Nyadriel
Cheile

Basically what you said there is vaguely the same as what I previously said. By a victory against the U.S., I also mean the classic 1800th conquest. But that's unlikely coming from Iran, more of a Vietnam victory. Either way, there are two things I wish the American population would understand. 1. The U.S. is not invincible. 2. The U.S. doesn't know for certain how many or even if, Iran have nuclear weapons. For all we know, there could be 50,000 warheads stored in Tehran right now.

Or none at all. The news story I heard tells that they do need to enrich uranium in order to get enough power for their power plants. It was told that Iran and that part of the world don't have as much uranium to use.

While Iran and Israel are forever busy at "rattling their swords" at each other, I do question if either country is stupid enough to actually go after each other with nukes, much less anything else. What good would that do for either of them?

By the way

For all those people who think that using military means, including nukes, or by the use of acts of terrorism,

you... are... wrong...

User Image

And if it is true? Would not Israel look like fools for attacking them without the evidence to support their accusations. Likewise, of course, would anyone siding Iran's 'innocence' would look like fools if they do have nukes. Either way...
Nyadriel
Cheile
Nyadriel
Cheile

By the way

you... are... wrong...

User Image

And if it is true? Would not Israel look like fools for attacking them without the evidence to support their accusations. Likewise, of course, would anyone siding Iran's 'innocence' would look like fools if they do have nukes. Either way...

If it's true then the U.S. have nothing to worry about, but it's still a huge risk.
And do the Israeli's honestly seem that intelligent to you? If Israel had any form of intellect they wouldn't be causing tensions with all surrounding countries (Newest seems to be Turkey). Israel are also the ones threatening to attack Iran, meanwhile Iran don't even factor Israel into their defence plan.

Shady Zapper

Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--
There's still a lot of crap out there that can spark World War III. I just hope the US is smart enough to stay out of it.

They aren't, and if they do go to war they will lose. And you can't trust a president that has been gained his political power though the support of ignorant blacks...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooh, racism. that's going to get people to listen to and agree with you. /sarcasm
Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--
There's still a lot of crap out there that can spark World War III. I just hope the US is smart enough to stay out of it.

They aren't, and if they do go to war they will lose. And you can't trust a president that has been gained his political power though the support of ignorant blacks...

ooh, racism. that's going to get people to listen to and agree with you. /sarcasm

I couldn't care less if people agree with me or not. I'm not here to gain friends, lol.

Shady Zapper

Cheile
African American's are outnumbering the original American settlers. And if they can make such a drastic effect to the presidency, they can drag America into more fruitless wars.

yes, because it's not like white people came from europe and people like the aztecs, tainos, ojibwe, navajo, and others populated the americas. no, that's impossible! /sarcasm

Shady Zapper

Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--

I couldn't care less if people agree with me or not. I'm not here to gain friends, lol.

okay, i'm just going to say this once- you, sir, are a giant racist and need to grow up.
also, not the word at the end.
Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--

okay, i'm just going to say this once- you, sir, are a giant racist and need to grow up.

"giant racist" -Is that even a thing? First I've heard of it.
And yes, because every person who is racist must be a child, right? Your ignorance is outstanding...

Shady Zapper

Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
--Sky Kid Tai--

And yes, because every person who is racist must be a child, right? Your ignorance is outstanding...

oh, i have a feeling we're hitting a meaning block here...
where i live, "giant" can mean anything from "really frickin' huge" to "it's so obvious it's not funny" and many other places in between and beyond those.
and what i meant by "giant racist" was that you are so pretty frickin' racist it's not funny.

and where i live "grow up" can mean things like "oh my god you are so ignorant it's not funny," and "jesus christ why the hell are you acting like an a*****e you need to stop it right now."

also, nice picture! it had nothing to do with what i said to you!

Beloved Visionary

Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria
Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria

where i live, "giant" can mean anything from "really frickin' huge" to "it's so obvious it's not funny" and many other places in between and beyond those.
and what i meant by "giant racist" was that you are so pretty frickin' racist it's not funny.

and where i live "grow up" can mean things like "oh my god you are so ignorant it's not funny," and "jesus christ why the hell are you acting like an a*****e you need to stop it right now."

Ignore him, his little bigoted mind will never comprehend any form of reason.

Shady Zapper

Kolyatt

yeah, you're kind of right.
and it seems like he's pulling out less than half-thought out responses? so it's kind of pointless to. CX
Dancehall Hysteria

My apologizes, I was sarcastically commenting on your grammatical error. Did your little mind not understand that? It's ok, there are also many other people just like you suffering mental retardation who cannot fully grasp the English language.
And I personally think you are the ignorant one as you, like many others, do not truly understand the differences between races. And why these differences will often make a person hate that specific race.
Finally, I referenced that picture to help you understand that there are intelligent racists, and not just the pathetic KKK many people associate with racism.

Dancehall Hysteria
Kolyatt

and it seems like he's pulling out less than half-thought out responses? so it's kind of pointless to. CX

He just told you that because I said vaguely the same thing about him earlier in this thread. If he is taking your side you might as well give up your argument now, lol.

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

Dancehall Hysteria
Yeah, he's a dude I had to block because he seriously believes Europeans and Asians evolved from Neanderthals, and those of African descent evolved from gorillas all because of a certain gene that's not present in black people. rolleyes He's also pretty much never heard of races mixing.

Block him, he's too ignorant and miseducated to waste a keystroke on heart

Beloved Visionary

Skarlis
Dancehall Hysteria
Yeah, he's a dude I had to block because he seriously believes Europeans and Asians evolved from Neanderthals, and those of African descent evolved from gorillas all because of a certain gene that's not present in black people. rolleyes He's also pretty much never heard of races mixing.

Block him, he's too ignorant and miseducated to waste a keystroke on heart

Yep, done and done.

I'll tolerate racism, I don't agree with it, but I'd be damned if I wasted any time on someone who is one. He only got aggressive toward me when I said he wasn't worth my time and when I was making a point to some young girl on here about Obama's vacation time.

Shady Zapper

Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria

My apologizes, I was sarcastically commenting on your grammatical error. Did your little mind not understand that? It's ok, there are also many other people just like you suffering mental retardation who cannot fully grasp the English language.
And I personally think you are the ignorant one as you, like many others, do not truly understand the differences between races. And why these differences will often make a person hate that specific race.
Finally, I referenced that picture to help you understand that there are intelligent racists, and not just the pathetic KKK many people associate with racism.

Dancehall Hysteria
Kolyatt

He just told you that because I said vaguely the same thing about him earlier in this thread. If he is taking your side you might as well give up your argument now, lol.

okay, you're obviously just trolling at this point, and are looking to tick people off. and it takes some really special type of trolling to be as low to comment on someone's grammar error.
oh, and now you've shown your colors of being albeist as well as racist! and i'm a native english speaker- i've spoken english my whole life, thank you- i have a grasp on the english language.
what, the color of their skin and various shapes in the skeleton? those somehow define a whole person? thank you, you have shown me the light! /sarcasm
and i do know that there are intelligent racists, i'm not in second grade. last time i checked- my sixth grade history teacher? a giant racist. and intelligent.

well, he is right. you don't listen to a thing, and you seem to think that someone's skeleton and skin color have something to do with how they act, move, speak, and think. newsflash: it doesn't. and you seem to think that saying i'm "mentally retarded" is a good way to win an argument. it's not- it makes you look immature, and you help further damaging stereotypes towards so many people it's not even funny. congratulations, pat yourself on the back knowing that you just furthered stereotypes which get people killed.

and yes, i will lol- lol because i am happy that i am nothing like you.

i am done talking with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces