I think that Obama is going to do way better than Mitt ever would... I mean for me it was the lessor of the two evils thing.. and well even though there are things that I did not like about Obama I think it will bring about some great changes. Mitt was going to take us a step backwards I think.. Cause I heared that he was opposed to female having equal rights to men. That was the deciding factor for me.. and seeing that we are getting a better mix of people in government positions is great. It is a step in the right way as far as equality is concerned.. maybe soon more and more people will be more open and see less differences between people as far as their race and sex are concerned.
Enlighten me on how legalizing weed is a good thing. Seriously, give me ******** advice.
I don't see what it's going to do besides devolve this country into a bunch of hippies.
What do you have against hippies? Lol.
I'd honestly rather be a country of hippies than a country of sexist, racist, homophobic, ignorant, hypocrites.
This isn't something to be advised about, but I can give you facts.
Weed is a plant, grown from the earth.
Alcohol is a mixture of chemicals created by man.
How many people do you hear die from smoking/eating weed? I've never heard of any.
How many people die from alcohol consumption?
- One person is killed every 30 minutes – the cause driving under influence.
- Each year more than 15 000 thousand people are killed in alcohol related accidents and crashes
- Alcohol is responsible and the main cause for more than half of the worst traffic accidents with fatalities.
- Every other minute a person is seriously injured in an alcohol related crash
- Over 25% of all US people will be involved in car accident during their life
- The probability of alcohol related car accident is 5 time more likely to occur at night
- More than 65% hard-core criminals start their criminal record with driving under influence
- Over 40% of bike accidents are fatal
- You are more likely to fall asleep while driving because of the increased amount of alcohol in your blood.
I personally don't smoke, anything ever. I don't drink either, but I haven't seen a reason to ban it. If you're gonna ban weed, you might as well ban basil and sage while you're at it.
They are taxing it and using that money for funds towards education. I think that's fantastic, so I honestly don't care.
Smoke it. Don't smoke it. Lives are still gonna go on.
I rest my case.