• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp
So these are some of the people that support Obama..

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

User Image
burning_eyes
My question is why, didn't they
interview someone more educated?? And everyone has
how should I say... not very enlightened supporters..

User Image

Yes I understand that. This one just particularly stuck out to me. I know not all of them are like this, and if someone like this woman was wanting Romney for president, I would laugh at her just the same, and maybe be a bit embarrassed for Romney. She just happened to support Obama.

burning_eyes
Oh you mean like these people...

Again everyone has bad supporters...
just this a very bad example...

If you didn't quite catch what I said in my last reply, I told you that I understand and agree with you. They always target the uneducated ones to make the presidents look worse. I'm not going against you in any way.

User Image
burning_eyes
I did understand your last post...
though you didn't seem to fully understand mine...
what I'm saying is.... thats was a very bad
video over all as many people have said to you..

it just paints a bad picture... thats all I'm saying
try to be more sensitive in how you describe the video...

User Image

Well I apologize if I offended you in any way, this post was not meant to degrade anybody or hurt them, it was meant mostly as fun, I thought the first video was funny, I thought the second was wrong as to how people are treated nowadays because of their opinions. And because The first amendment protects us against violence for our opinions, it was a bit upsetting to see how a young girl was treated and she did nothing wrong.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Poor girl.
I hope.
That teacher does get fired for harassing the student.
I was sort of in her place with a teacher.
But it was on my diabetes.
The teacher wanted to control me, it.
Until the day.
I got tired of her pushing me around, stood up against her.
Because it wasn't her job, she had no back ground in the field.
Then at lunch time.
I tried to spread the word for help, the teacher tried to place me as a bad student.
That left the school grounds.
I didn't leave, the sheriff at the school knew where I went.
My voice was heard, the teacher got into trouble, I got the right to take care of my diabetes.
Without the teacher looking over my shoulder to find out my numbers or in my business.
CowgirllUp

Well I apologize if I offended you in any way, this post was not meant to degrade anybody or hurt them, it was meant mostly as fun, I thought the first video was funny, I thought the second was wrong as to how people are treated nowadays because of their opinions. And because The first amendment protects us against violence for our opinions, it was a bit upsetting to see how a young girl was treated and she did nothing wrong.

User Image
burning_eyes
Oh I wasn't offend at all nor hurt...
just want to causing you some people are over sensitive..

User Image

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Poor girl.
I hope.
Until the day.
Then at lunch time.
I tried to spread the word for help, the teacher tried to place me as a bad student.
My voice was heard, the teacher got into trouble, I got the right to take care of my diabetes.
Without the teacher looking over my shoulder to find out my numbers or in my business.

As do I. I'm glad you stood up for yourself, not many people do nowadays. The teacher has the authority to teach students, and take disciplinary action when a student misbehaves, nowhere does it say the teacher has any authority to tell a student what to wear, unless the student is breaking dress code. As the school board stated, the girl was in no way breaking any school rules, so the teacher was in the wrong. I agree that your teacher also had no right to do that to you, you should be able to make decisions for yourself, unless she was a nurse/teacher, which I also highly doubt.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
CowgirllUp
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Poor girl.
I hope.
Until the day.
Then at lunch time.

As do I. I'm glad you stood up for yourself, not many people do nowadays. The teacher has the authority to teach students, and take disciplinary action when a student misbehaves, nowhere does it say the teacher has any authority to tell a student what to wear, unless the student is breaking dress code. As the school board stated, the girl was in no way breaking any school rules, so the teacher was in the wrong. I agree that your teacher also had no right to do that to you, you should be able to make decisions for yourself, unless she was a nurse/teacher, which I also highly doubt.

^^

She had a retarded daughter with problems, she didn't have any background of being a nurse.
She said she did but she lied.
We had a school nurse trained to handle me, a friend of mine in a wheel chair.
The school nurse heard about it, was upset with the teacher.
If the teacher didn't back down, say she was sorry, continued this act.
The school could have been sued, she would have lost her job.
Invading private information is against the law.
On what I heard at that time.
The school was scared of what would happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff