Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
So these are some of the people that support Obama..

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
This is so wrong. What happened to "Freedom of speech" ?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Thanks for the broad over-generalization.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Divine_Malevolence

Thank you for your sarcasm. I believe I'm entitled to my own opinion. As you are also. But instead of being childish and acting like a smartass, you could simply say that you don't agree with me and not every supporter is like that. I do realize that. As you may have noticed, I said "These are SOME of the Obama supporters. Not all. You must have missed that when you thought I was trying to degrade every supporter of Obama.
CowgirllUp
So these are the people the support Obama..

Seriously? That's just wrong. I respect other people's opinion, honestly, but obviously some people don't understand the whole "Freedom of speech" thing that our founding fathers gave us.
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

User Image
burning_eyes
My question is why, didn't they
interview someone more educated?? And everyone has
how should I say... not very enlightened supporters..

User Image

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
CowgirllUp
Divine_Malevolence

Thank you for your sarcasm. I believe I'm entitled to my own opinion. As you are also. But instead of being childish and acting like a smartass, you could simply say that you don't agree with me and not every supporter is like that. I do realize that. As you may have noticed, I said "These are SOME of the Obama supporters. Not all. You must have missed that when you thought I was trying to degrade every supporter of Obama.

CowgirllUp
So these are the people the support Obama.. eek

You.....
My god, you actually disgust me. I have to say at least with the others I can have fun with it, but you....

For the sake of the public and maintaining my own account, I think I'm just going to have to refrain.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp

User Image
burning_eyes
how should I say... no very enlightened supporters..

User Image

Yes I understand that. This one just particularly stuck out to me. I know not all of them are like this, and if someone like this woman was wanting Romney for president, I would laugh at her just the same, and maybe be a bit embarrassed for Romney. She just happened to support Obama.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Hmm, Not quite sure I understand what you're trying to get across to me. That because I shared my opinion that you don't seem to agree with, you are wanting to insult me?
CowgirllUp
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

Yes I understand that. This one just particularly stuck out to me. I know not all of them are like this, and if someone like this woman was wanting Romney for president, I would laugh at her just the same, and maybe be a bit embarrassed for Romney. She just happened to support Obama.

burning_eyes
Oh you mean like these people...

Again everyone has bad supporters...
just this a very bad example...

Partying Reveler

I don't mind that you support Romney, But the fact that you are stereotyping every Obama support makes me disgusted in you. I know many people who like Romney who don't take such childish , hurtful means to put there point across. I'm gonna assume your a Teenager and in that said assumption i will state when you grow up the world is not as it seems and you should kindly stop judging before someone judges you.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
fry chickenzzz
Oh so you like generalizations. 2 can play:

This must be you in the video. Shut up, I'm entitled to my own opinion, and in my opinion you ARE this person. smile

You are also the old person character in this video:

And this:

you're going to have to enlighten me as to who is making generalizations.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

burning_eyes

If you didn't quite catch what I said in my last reply, I told you that I understand and agree with you. They always target the uneducated ones to make the presidents look worse. I'm not going against you in any way.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Neon Wasteland
I don't mind that you support Romney, But the fact that you are stereotyping every Obama support makes me disgusted in you. I know many people who like Romney who don't take such childish , hurtful means to put there point across. I'm gonna assume your a Teenager and in that said assumption i will state when you grow up the world is not as it seems and you should kindly stop judging before someone judges you.

Many of you are misreading my posts. I said, and i quote, "So these are SOME of the people who support Obama." Nowhere in this whole post did I say anything degrading about it. And in the second video, I simply posted that it was wrong that it happened to her. As I would feel the same if she wore an Obama shirt in a school that was Republican. I did not believe it was right for her to be judged by her opinion, as you seem to be doing right now? Hmm.. I'm going to assume you are one of those people who believe every teenager is an idiot and knows nothing about the world. Well believe me, I've had my share of the world, I've had more experiences than you believe I have. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the fact that you're underestimating me because of my age shows that you are also stereotyping a person because of his/her age? Now that is hypocracy, do you not agree?
CowgirllUp
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp
EthelbertOddity
CowgirllUp

User Image
burning_eyes

User Image

burning_eyes

If you didn't quite catch what I said in my last reply, I told you that I understand and agree with you. They always target the uneducated ones to make the presidents look worse. I'm not going against you in any way.

User Image
burning_eyes
I did understand your last post...
though you didn't seem to fully understand mine...
what I'm saying is.... thats was a very bad
video over all as many people have said to you..

it just paints a bad picture... thats all I'm saying
try to be more sensitive in how you describe the video...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces