11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Vintor
Read the article, 800,000 people claim to have found work. That's quite a lot of people in some sense. And it doesn't really matter where they work, as long as they are making income, they can spend more freely and stimulate the economy.
Now it's 800.000 people? I thought you said 100.000. Either way we're about 300,000,000 people in America. Is it temporary jobs? Did walmart go on a hiring spree? How long will these jobs last? Do these jobs PRODUCE something or are we putting a small bandage on an artery bleed...
When not restricting it to a month it rises.
Really now? From what I see we've been losing more and more overall then in a month. In a month you create 100,000 jobs but LOSE 200,000. (This is bs statistics but the point stands) We've been losing jobs and if someone by any luck get's a job they have to still be dependent upon the state to survive.

Source on losing 200,000 jobs a month? I have never heard about jobs being lost, simply that more need to be created. Which is what has been happening slowly.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Vintor
Read the article, 800,000 people claim to have found work. That's quite a lot of people in some sense. And it doesn't really matter where they work, as long as they are making income, they can spend more freely and stimulate the economy.
Now it's 800.000 people? I thought you said 100.000. Either way we're about 300,000,000 people in America. Is it temporary jobs? Did walmart go on a hiring spree? How long will these jobs last? Do these jobs PRODUCE something or are we putting a small bandage on an artery bleed...
Really now? From what I see we've been losing more and more overall then in a month. In a month you create 100,000 jobs but LOSE 200,000. (This is bs statistics but the point stands) We've been losing jobs and if someone by any luck get's a job they have to still be dependent upon the state to survive.
Decently sure we're talking about net gains here.
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Vintor
Wages have increased according to the article. Obviously more jobs have been made than lost if the percent rate dropped. Those 100,000 jobs were purely the month of September btw.
Yeah but what were the jobs in. If it's not in production but rather in foreign product distribution it's pointless. Are they government jobs? What are the jobs in? And remember they don't count the people unemployed that just stopped looking for work the unemployment rate is far higher then you expect. You know the saying. "98.569%" of all statistics are made up on the spot?
And there is no doubt that the wages didn't increase as fast as inflation is. wink
Anything to discredit progress, no?
I mean, after failing to say that Obama's ******** things up.... And then failing to say that he isn't doing anything....
Now?
He's not doing as much as you think.

I wonder what you'd be saying right now if he fully managed to fix things. To get the country back to pre-Bush standards.
Progress? You mean a half step forward two steps back? NDAA was NOT a good thing. I would personally be damn happy if it was a pre-bush state. Both Bushes.
Minus the two steps back I guess.
Unless you're mentioning the doomtellers. The doomtellers should be forced back a step or two.
What has improved? Do you even admit anything is going wrong? Are you going to pick up a penny and say "Oh look a penny; things are getting better!" When you're in 10,000 dollars debt? So how do you feel about the NDAA?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Vintor
Wages have increased according to the article. Obviously more jobs have been made than lost if the percent rate dropped. Those 100,000 jobs were purely the month of September btw.
Yeah but what were the jobs in. If it's not in production but rather in foreign product distribution it's pointless. Are they government jobs? What are the jobs in? And remember they don't count the people unemployed that just stopped looking for work the unemployment rate is far higher then you expect. You know the saying. "98.569%" of all statistics are made up on the spot?
And there is no doubt that the wages didn't increase as fast as inflation is. wink
I mean, after failing to say that Obama's ******** things up.... And then failing to say that he isn't doing anything....
Now?

I wonder what you'd be saying right now if he fully managed to fix things. To get the country back to pre-Bush standards.
Progress? You mean a half step forward two steps back? NDAA was NOT a good thing. I would personally be damn happy if it was a pre-bush state. Both Bushes.
Unless you're mentioning the doomtellers. The doomtellers should be forced back a step or two.
What has improved? Do you even admit anything is going wrong? Are you going to pick up a penny and say "Oh look a penny; things are getting better!" When you're in 10,000 dollars debt? So how do you feel about the NDAA?
I know very well that something's wrong.
I know very well that it wasn't Obama's fault, and it was the reason he was elected. I know that he's been repeatedly blocked when trying to do his job, and I can tell that things are getting better anyway.
I believe that there was reason for the NDAA and that it's a far better alternative than being incapable of stopping terrorists when necessary. I believe that it's a tool, and like most tools it can be used well or poorly.

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Vintor
Now?

Irrelevant to this discussion.
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
Now?

I know very well that it wasn't Obama's fault, and it was the reason he was elected. I know that he's been repeatedly blocked when trying to do his job, and I can tell that things are getting better anyway.
I believe that there was reason for the NDAA and that it's a far better alternative than being incapable of stopping terrorists when necessary. I believe that it's a tool, and like most tools it can be used well or poorly.
Do you trust your government?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
Now?

I don't trust the government.
I trust a number of the people in it
Vintor
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Vintor

Source on losing 200,000 jobs a month? I have never heard about jobs being lost, simply that more need to be created. Which is what has been happening slowly.
Notice that. You never HEARD of jobs being lost. I wonder where you get your information from. And take not I said it was a bs statistic but only to prove a point.
Inertial Mass
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
Now?

Fair enough; though I'm trying to get to a bigger topic.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Inertial Mass
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
Now?

They don't have much to go on, so it isn't really surprising when they bring up irrelevant things.
It's a tactic for when the ground you stand on is likely to fall away.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
YahuShalum
Vintor
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Vintor

Notice that. You never HEARD of jobs being lost. I wonder where you get your information from. And take not I said it was a bs statistic but only to prove a point.

Thus I gave a bs refutation. Please show me where there are more jobs being lost than gained, that is the point.
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
Obama was a senator during the bush admin. He was a part of it and still is. We need to stop playing off of the cult of personality. But if you say the bad wasn't his fault you can't say the good was his fault either.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Article

Another wonder thanks to Obama and his health plan (off-topic, but interesting article).

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
Obama was a senator during the bush admin. He was a part of it and still is. We need to stop playing off of the cult of personality. But if you say the bad wasn't his fault you can't say the good was his fault either.
He was a senator.
One of one hundred.
When his power was a percent of half of a branch, things went downhill. When his power was most of a full branch, things began to turn around.
Vintor
YahuShalum
Vintor
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence

Thus I gave a bs refutation. Please show me where there are more jobs being lost than gained, that is the point.
You didn't get it. You can't quote statistics. You have to go OUT and do your own research. Go around your own community and find out how many people have jobs, how many got hired, how many are paid well enough to support themselves without the government's hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff