Welcome to Gaia! ::

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Intimidates
Yea yea you guys won and that show what kind of people you really are. Just look at all the disrespectful and insulting comments about Mitt, you guys think this country will do better based on your attitude? it is not about who wins it is about what this country needs. So far, i have not seen team work and citizen responsibility, americans are failures, obama is a failure, obama bring america into a ****** society, meaning there is no respect between parties and no responsibility to our country
I normally wouldn't quote..but your post caught my attention.
You do have a point, I respect it and understand it but you are no better if you insult those who voted for obama. Sure they really are expected, but there's nothing you can do about it. Let people do as they please and just turn the other cheek. Better to ignore than feed them, right?
The election was just finished, give it time and I'm sure things will get back on track and the US, will go back to regaining what they lost.
Your rather racism and negativity isn't going to help anyone, not even yourself....
Besides, who are you to say there is no respect?
You aren't in that spot to know such...Let alone SEE fully what goes on behind close doors between the parties...Even if Obama skin is black, HE IS technically white. So overall. He's just a typical white president..
sweatdrop Please don't get offended by what I said

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
Intimidates
Mimi Kyashi 19
Intimidates
Yea yea you guys won and that show what kind of people you really are. Just look at all the disrespectful and insulting comments about Mitt, you guys think this country will do better based on your attitude? it is not about who wins it is about what this country needs. So far, i have not seen team work and citizen responsibility, americans are failures, obama is a failure, obama bring america into a ****** society, meaning there is no respect between parties and no responsibility to our country

You talk about respect and about bashing Mitt, and then you go along to say "obama bring america into a ****** society"? I mean, really?

i had to fight back because you guys started it: WOOOOOOOOOO
OH ******** YEAH.
IN YOUR FACES MITTENS.
HEY HEY OBAMA
YOU SO FINE
YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND
HEY OBAMA!
HEY OBAMA!
NOW THIS COUNTRY WONT GO TO s**t, AND NOW IT WONT BE LIKE THE 1950'S ALL OVER AGAIN WITH THAT WOMAN HATING, GAY-HATING SON OF A MITTCH.
AND HIS LITTLE HOTTIE TOO.
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!

STFU ******

So you immediately jump below their level? And, not that it matters, but I am Caucasian.
Good job making this thread. smile
Rape Alien
WOOOOOOOOOO
OH ******** YEAH.
IN YOUR FACES MITTENS.
HEY HEY OBAMA
YOU SO FINE
HEY OBAMA!
HEY OBAMA!
NOW THIS COUNTRY WONT GO TO s**t, AND NOW IT WONT BE LIKE THE 1950'S ALL OVER AGAIN WITH THAT WOMAN HATING, GAY-HATING SON OF A MITTCH.
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM
http://fliiby.com/file/120693/uzgv43x48w.html

lol love the Romney picture with that captain. Fits him well -nods-

Codebreaking Investigator

PerkyCupcake
Well...we've always been in debt it just kept adding up throughout time. Now stop playing on gaia and turn to a news channel and watch Romney give his little speech razz

We have not "always been in debt." In fact, before the Great Depression, America was one of the world's biggest creditors.
Rape Alien
WOOOOOOOOOO
OH ******** YEAH.
IN YOUR FACES MITTENS.
HEY HEY OBAMA
YOU SO FINE
HEY OBAMA!
HEY OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!

I think I love you.

Desirable Lunatic

Intimidates
Mimi Kyashi 19
Intimidates

You talk about respect and about bashing Mitt, and then you go along to say "obama bring america into a ****** society"? I mean, really?

OH ******** YEAH.
IN YOUR FACES MITTENS.
HEY HEY OBAMA
YOU SO FINE
HEY OBAMA!
HEY OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!

STFU ******

Um yeah. Racism gets you no where. And actually, it just makes you look ignorant and down right disgusting. New world we live in bro, one where we can actually get along. Get used to it or get out.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
writing_in_waters_star
Rape Alien
WOOOOOOOOOO
OH ******** YEAH.
IN YOUR FACES MITTENS.
HEY HEY OBAMA
YOU SO FINE
HEY OBAMA!
HEY OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!

lol love the Romney picture with that captain. Fits him well -nods-

Probably fits Obama better. What with the Benghazi incident/scandal.

Demonic Lover

10,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Intimidates
Mimi Kyashi 19
Intimidates

OH ******** YEAH.
IN YOUR FACES MITTENS.
HEY HEY OBAMA
YOU SO FINE
HEY OBAMA!
HEY OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!

STFU ******
User Image
Lmao.
One person's immaturity does not represent the other 99.999% (i made that up, but whatevs)
At least they're not using racial slurs like somebody here.
rolleyes
{Déan ealaín gach lá agus teacht ar do na réaltaí gach oíche.}

Distinct Lunatic

PerkyCupcake

If you look under the Obama term... He has increased our debt more than any other president.
I would turn off Gaia, but my cable is not working right now and my youtube is acting up

I think the debt is a default argument for people who ignore the things that Obama has done...
10 things Obama Has done (Of Course these Aren't the only thing)

1 Passed Health Care Reform Technically started in clinton era
2 Passed Wall Street Reform Yay!
3 Ended the War in Iraq We're still invading both that and mid east area, so, not a true 'win'
4 Reversed Bush Torture Policies Technically was there since bush Sr, just never noticed.
5 Improved America’s Image Abroad Always good, Romney as a candidate managed to worsen it. >.<
6 Created Race to the Top Doesn't really work, or so I've heard from teachers and students whom I'm friends with.
7 Increased Support for Veterans Good idea.
8 Expanded Health Coverage for Children As part of said health care,put into works under Clinton
9 Improved Food Safety System Say what? FDA has soo few people and so low a budget they only check about 10% of food productions in the US, and even less (1%?) of imported food.
10 Re-elected in the year 2012...get over it

See my colored comments. now, beyond these I do say he has done better then what Romney would have done and has done for his state.

Rogue

Blackcrash2
Let's see how you are going to deal with an even greater debt and even more government control. We're screwed thanks to Obama

if romney won i would have counted it as the beginning of the end of your country. so be thankful that did not happen.
Blackcrash2
Let's see how you are going to deal with an even greater debt and even more government control. We're screwed thanks to Obama

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
BIackIight
Blackcrash2

if romney won i would have counted it as the beginning of the end of your country. so be thankful that did not happen.

Meh, too late. I've been counting the end of it since Obama got in. We have so many brainless zombies in washington

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
Blackcrash2

Actually I'm not mad, I'm glad I voted for Romney/ Ryan. 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers