WOOOOOOOOOO
OH ******** YEAH.
IN YOUR FACES MITTENS.
HEY HEY OBAMA
YOU SO FINE
YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND
HEY OBAMA!
HEY OBAMA!
NOW THIS COUNTRY WONT GO TO s**t, AND NOW IT WONT BE LIKE THE 1950'S ALL OVER AGAIN WITH THAT WOMAN HATING, GAY-HATING SON OF A MITTCH.
AND HIS LITTLE HOTTIE TOO.
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
OBAMA!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM
http://fliiby.com/file/120693/uzgv43x48w.html

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Romney is giving his speech in like 5 mins..oh this oughta be goooooood xP xd

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
Let's see how you are going to deal with an even greater debt and even more government control. We're screwed thanks to Obama

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Friendly Giver

14,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Blackcrash2
Let's see how you are going to deal with an even greater debt and even more government control. We're screwed thanks to Obama

Well...we've always been in debt it just kept adding up throughout time. Now stop playing on gaia and turn to a news channel and watch Romney give his little speech razz

Lunatic

psychoboricua
User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
PerkyCupcake
Blackcrash2

Well...we've always been in debt it just kept adding up throughout time. Now stop playing on gaia and turn to a news channel and watch Romney give his little speech razz

If you look under the Obama term... He has increased our debt more than any other president.
I would turn off Gaia, but my cable is not working right now and my youtube is acting up

Durem Citizen

Go Obama! Omg that south park episode was so funny

Friendly Giver

14,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Blackcrash2
PerkyCupcake
Blackcrash2

If you look under the Obama term... He has increased our debt more than any other president.
I would turn off Gaia, but my cable is not working right now and my youtube is acting up

I think the debt is a default argument for people who ignore the things that Obama has done...
10 things Obama Has done (Of Course these Aren't the only thing)

1 Passed Health Care Reform
2 Passed Wall Street Reform
3 Ended the War in Iraq
4 Reversed Bush Torture Policies
5 Improved America’s Image Abroad
6 Created Race to the Top
7 Increased Support for Veterans
8 Expanded Health Coverage for Children
9 Improved Food Safety System
10 Re-elected in the year 2012...get over it

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Hilarious Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
psychoboricua
User Image

lmao!!!!

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
Intimidates
Yea yea you guys won and that show what kind of people you really are. Just look at all the disrespectful and insulting comments about Mitt, you guys think this country will do better based on your attitude? it is not about who wins it is about what this country needs. So far, i have not seen team work and citizen responsibility, americans are failures, obama is a failure, obama bring america into a ****** society, meaning there is no respect between parties and no responsibility to our country

You talk about respect and about bashing Mitt, and then you go along to say "obama bring america into a ****** society"? I mean, really?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff