Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Warrior

when are they going to close it?
the election has been over for a long time.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
I'm curious as to when it's changing up too.

Dangerous Lunatic

The title of this thread reminded me of this song:

Feral Warrior

X_Torric_X
The title of this thread reminded me of this song:
bless u

Cute Punk

I want it closed now too. Let the nutjobs go somewhere else or make this a subforum somewhere I don't have to see it.

Feral Warrior

White Flag Idiot
I want it closed now too. Let the nutjobs go somewhere else or make this a subforum somewhere I don't have to see it.
basically
its good for a few laughs but this forum has more braindeads than the republican national convention during an apocalypse

Lonely Citizen

Yeah I actually want the forum gone now. lol All I'm doing now is reading through crap left and right.

Dangerous Lunatic

Verix Vortec
Yeah I actually want the forum gone now. lol All I'm doing now is reading through crap left and right.
Pun intended in this subforum?

Lonely Citizen

X_Torric_X
Verix Vortec

You caught me. D:

Dangerous Lunatic

Verix Vortec
X_Torric_X
Verix Vortec

You caught me. D:
If I caught you, then that means you have to be either Carmen Sandiego, or Waldo.

Lonely Citizen

X_Torric_X
Verix Vortec
X_Torric_X
Verix Vortec

You caught me. D:
If I caught you, then that means you have to be either Carmen Sandiego, or Waldo.

ninja

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
MURKR0W
White Flag Idiot
basically
its good for a few laughs but this forum has more braindeads than the republican national convention during an apocalypse

LOL LOL LOL XDDD domokun stargate

X_Torric_X rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Dangerous Lunatic

Verix Vortec
X_Torric_X
Verix Vortec
X_Torric_X
Verix Vortec

You caught me. D:

ninja
Dammit, I hate guessing. Okay, I'll roll for it.
Even: Carmen
Odd: Waldo.

Feral Warrior

2sarahgate
MURKR0W
White Flag Idiot
basically

ill be here all week

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
MURKR0W
2sarahgate
MURKR0W
White Flag Idiot
basically

ill be here all week

i love this. :3 domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out